Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    Appearances by Droop

    Also, Droop was redesigned from a Frackle called P.J. Dripsnout from "The Great Santa Claus Switch". He had some other name when they sound off (in the elves' workshop) but I couldn't make it out. Jog, good list. Those are all the important ones. There were a few cameos too: #3 Joel...
  2. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken, Tried to ask this a while ago but you were busy. Did you say Rizzo is going to be 3.5 inches tall? That's up to Kermit's collar, and as tall as the Robot Rabbit. I thought you were going for an in-between size; nixed? As for a tail, perhaps if you just made it thicker? That's all...
  3. Gorgon Heap

    Guests you wish had appeared on The Muppet Show

    Great list, TravellingMatt! I would think they'd have been able to get Jamie Farr on the show pretty easily. I wonder what they'd have had him do- same for McLean Stevenson. Henny Youngman and Fozzie would have been a terrific combo. Buddy Hackett is an inspired choice. Don't know about...
  4. Gorgon Heap

    Guests you wish had appeared on The Muppet Show

    Skeeter Muppet, did you see the Muppet Show with Loretta Swit? This is the one where Kermit gets so fed up with Piggy planting items about the two of them in the gossip papers that he fires her. Loretta takes Miss Piggy's place in both Veterinarians' Hospital and Pigs in Space! David...
  5. Gorgon Heap

    Guests you wish had appeared on The Muppet Show

    Well, I think Elliott Gould would have done the show if it had lasted another year. Richard Pryor was the originally booked guest for the Chris Langham episode (the guest star Chris replaced, that is.) Aside from of course one of the Beatles (most likely Paul, or perhaps George) and Frank...
  6. Gorgon Heap

    Muppet Name

    I was gonna say that! Oh well. AWWWWWWP! Chomp! Slurp! Gulp! David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  7. Gorgon Heap

    Muppet Show idea outline

    Anyone else have any more comments? Please? I really want to know! David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  8. Gorgon Heap

    Another Muppet Show Episode Idea

    No fan of The Rock am I, but this is more funny stuff. A person shooting himself out of a cannon into a vat of creamed corn... I had that idea a few years ago, albeit with some different additional details. Never heard of the song "Decomposing Composers", but it sounds like a great UK...
  9. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken, (Rizzo) is gonna be about 3.5 inches tall. A wire will fail safety tests faster than I failed my first driving test. 3.5? That would make him as high as Kermit's collar (and as tall as the Robot Rabbit). I thought you were going for an in-between size. This changed then? As for...
  10. Gorgon Heap

    Dog Lion

    DogLion didn't have a permanent performer. Of the big monsters, only Sweetums (Richard Hunt, now John Henson) and Thog (Jerry Nelson) had a single performer. The others were all flexible. Actually he only had dialogue in three episodes, all in Season Two. Here's the list of all the people...
  11. Gorgon Heap

    Kermit too nice....

    He has gotten kind of soft around the edges. I think there's one thing the Muppet writers have been forgetting in regards to Kermit: he has faults!. Here are some examples: He loses his temper all too frequently, at Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, etc. He can dish it out but can't take it. In the...
  12. Gorgon Heap

    Sex and Violence

    Frawley screen test What is the Frawley screen test? Is that the same as the TMS pitch for NBC? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  13. Gorgon Heap

    Muppet Show idea outline

    I was trying to not cheat too much. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  14. Gorgon Heap

    Muppet Show idea outline

    Here's a Muppet Show idea that I had actually had when I was four (and recorded on the other side of the book and tape "Two for the Show"), however, this time I actually developed it. I hope you enjoy it. Late first season style SPECIAL GUEST STAR: BILLY JOEL OPENING THEME: Fozzie...
  15. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Okay, well, I've got a question for Ken that shouldn't pose too much trouble. I saw the SDCC packaged pics, and I must say I love how Fozzie, Gonzo, and Crazy Harry turned out. I know that's not the final version of Floyd in the package 'cause he's had a trim since then. What I'm...
  16. Gorgon Heap

    Beaker's Lab Years

    The title of this discussion made it sound like another Muppet made-for-video movie. Soon to be followed by "Piggy's Farm Years", "The Electric Mayhem's Psychedelic Years", and "Crazy Harry's War Years". David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  17. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Important question for Ken Now that Janice is coming with the Bus playset, she'll still have her guitar, right? No one has mentioned that and I'm assuming the answer is yes (and if it's no then I'd be hard pressed to explain how she's going to play with the band & interact with the Bandstage...
  18. Gorgon Heap

    idea's for 14 playsets

    The Backstage playset shouldn't come with the regular series; it should be a deluxe playset released alongside the series, like the Stage playset is set to be. And if the first deluxe playset comes with a large monster, perhaps so can the second one;) Pops can then come with the Happiness...
  19. Gorgon Heap

    Another Muppet Show Episode Idea

    I just about laughed out loud when I read the part about Gonzo choreographing the number. Are the commercial breaks in your copies of TMS not in the middle of the show? In most episodes with a Talk Spot that Talk Spot is right after the UK Spot, same as At the Dance is nearly always right...
  20. Gorgon Heap

    Lorretta Switt Episode question

    I don't know either. Brian Muehl wasn't credited for that episode and didn't work on TMS until halfway through the season (the Loretta Swit episode was the first one taped in Season Five.) Maybe Bob Payne? That's a wild guess at best. What I want to know is what voices Christopher Reeve...
Top