Search results

  1. The Count

    Fan Fic - Visions, but only illusions...

    You know... This is some rully good stuff here Bo... Polly, Sweetums, and Clueless, along with Lenny the Lizard in the monster army... And the fight scene in full bloom here... But the thing is, maybe I've been watching the Japanese animated movies on Cartoon Network with interest... But...
  2. The Count

    Fan Fic - Visions, but only illusions...

    Hey Bo... Glad to see you're happy and posting more story. Shivers and shudders and spiders with fangs... These stories are a few of my favorite thangs. The dream Gonzo had, and his message to Fozzie... Some of the most Poinient stuff ever in one of these fanfics. Please post more ASAP.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... At least I got my shopping done... Got some CD's for my family and chocolates for them for Easter. Any new news Count? Count: 13 messages! So many updates in the FanFiction section... Ewen Beauregard started posting in his story again. What?!? Well, I'll have to get to it...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Count... I'm headed off to get some errands done with my sister. Tell Uncle Deadly if/when he wakes up please. Count: Certainly. Heh... Now I'll get my shopping done.
  5. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Sí... Más cuento por favor, hokay? Ju knu is was comin, hokay? Wow... The picnic and looking up at the fireworks on the 4th of July... Sam would be proud of you Lisa. And then the special, Hey Cinderella! is it? And the three frogs looking like a family should in front of the mirror...
  6. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Well... The mosquitos were more of atopping, like sprinkles... And it was meant for the frogs, but hey, if you like it... BTW: Either you haven't read the posts above asking the same think about that porcine love of Quinn's... Or you've read ahead in secret, since you're sharing your...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Man, am I dead tired. At least I got all my Classic SS questions aligned. Count: And now ve can count up all the new entries fright? No... That was only half the job, still gotta start up a dialogue with Tony to polish and get whatever will get added entered into the list. Sure hope I can...
  8. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    OK... Gone through everything... Dang-blasted computer, had to do what I got done earlier yesterday a second time. Oh well... Will be going over all that's still unanswered to my satisfaction with my fine-toothed accountant. Hope to get this and what's left from MT polished off, and then...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh... I got it on VCD, from my main Muppet materials trading partner up north in Canada. Maybe you can contact him, Justin Faulknor. A bit busy, you'd have to chat and see if he can fit you into his schedule. BTW: Currently going through the Classic SS Questions thread, to get some more...
  10. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Did I tell you how much I'm happy for Kermit and Melinda and Ray? And Jim and Brian... Good cameos... And the frogs wanting a house of their own... In about two more years' time... Hmmm, wonder if that'll have anything to do with this street I know of. *Leaves dragonfly ice cream with...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Are you sure he's not fooling you guys again? Yes, Of Muppets And Men is a good special, got it in my video library. UD: Certainly was defrightful of Ryan to put in an appearance here, brief as it may have been. Aw come on Uncle Deadly... We all miss him.
  12. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Huh?!? Ryan?!? *Reads AWOL sign... So I take it you're not staying this time either? Well... At least let your roomies know you're OK please... And if you have the chance, look over the fic One Little Star.
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah... A vonderful dinner... Steaks with garlic and worst-shire dressing, terror potatoes, and broccoli... And a slice of guava cheesecake with milk. Count: Yes... Hexcellent. Now back to work... UD: Eduardo, I don't mean to upset you, but... What happened Uncle Deadly? UD: Best you...
  14. The Count

    "Sadie's Stories" Cover Art & Questions!

    Well... Whatever you decide, I'm sure it'll turn out great. Though... My vote's for the version of that drawing with Scooter and Sadie, "Sadie's Stories" across the top, and Sadie holding a dark leather tome with the title on the front cover of the one she's holding. BTW... Did you happen...
  15. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    *Laughing... Can always count on you. BTW... You're a rookie, I'm an old hat at this stuff... Boom! *Mental explosion blows Kermit away. Heh, didn't even have time to show him my watch.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Kath! *Cute little meow. Sorry, can't help from doing that whenever I see your posts here. Hope your finger's better... Oh, you might want to pick up the SS Beginnings DVD's... Just hope nothing too embarassing from Prairie's younger days are there though. Leslie Karrara (Spamela...
  17. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Just bringing this one back up... Going through it to see what's been answered and what's left to answer. Will be back after these commercial messages.
  18. The Count

    One Little Star.

    *Thanks to Sara and Kyle once again. Part 17... The backstage crew hurried to get the next set on the wooden floor of the theater before the curtains went up again. This set had been loaned to them by Eduardo, a replica of a dungeon lounge from his Counting Castle master diarama. There...
  19. The Count

    "Sadie's Stories" Cover Art & Questions!

    Well... If this is the cover art... Me thinks that just the overall title "Sadie's Stories" is all that'd be necessary. Hope this helps.
  20. The Count

    Question...

    Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Uh... Snuffy hasn't disappeared. He's featured with Big Bird in Big Bird-centric episodes as they're best friends... Snuffy even had a couple of episodes in Season 36. He's voiced by Martin P. Robinson now, maybe your question is more along the lines of why...
Top