Search results

  1. The Count

    FanFic - Love is Neverending

    Sara! How dare you call this "fluff"?!? It's a vonderful start to a story I know will draw in the rest of the crowd. To imitate Lisa as best I can... You got me right about... Oh, here. Originally posted by Sara: "My son suprised me a lot. He came, with all of his friends. And all of...
  2. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    *Ugh... Yeah, that's the one Sara. You should hear me speed-spell it sometime, just like how I also do the alphabet. Hmmm, muffins... Think I'll take a banana nut one over where my roomies are... Seems there's a new story by this girl I happen to know.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks... Yes, it was for her... What I'm asking is what the ring itself was... Oh well, doesn't rully matter. Posted here cause you two were online, and I thought I'd get better results than the Creator's Block thread. Heh... No worries though I'll just tinker around. UD: Such an...
  4. The Count

    FanFic: The Bonds of Family

    Hey Sara... Did you send out those letters yet? If so, then I wish you luck. If not... Well LMK.
  5. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    Yeah... And they always drilled us for it by letting us go up to the library and watch that Peanuts movie, don't know the title... Blatherskites is one that sticks in my head, only cause I already knew it from watching Ducktales... And then there was the one word they gave us for the...
  6. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    Heh... Three-time champ huh? Was a three-time finalist meself.
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Seeing as how only Beth and Sara are here at the moment... Have either of you seen the movie Beetlejuice? Was wondering, cause my blind batty eyes don't let me afix on details nowadays... At the end, during the grim wedding sequence... What was the ring he pulled out for Lydia...
  8. The Count

    Classic SS Character Questions

    Hi guys... Just posting this here in case I need to find it later. From Spaceship Surprise, The Next Generation: Captain Picard Muppet was a purple AM. Warf Muppet was a pumpkin AM Data Muppet was a green AM, the one with very light skin and eyes. Deeana Troy Muppet was a lavender AM with...
  9. The Count

    Swedish Chef on Robot Chicken

    So... Who was the Swedish Chef's wife?
  10. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    Funny... Yet nice all at the same time. More when you can please.
  11. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Well... You'll have to wait a bit... Working on other things, the list namely, and there's an episode of TMS I have to watch.
  12. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    Yeah... Me thinks my hunch was fright. But... I'm more interested in reading how this develops Bo.
  13. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Yeah, I know Bo... Where's Ryan when you need him to back us up with a second penguin cannon... And Renee... Chin up... There's still some more sadness to come as Lisa herself said... But I'm hopping there'll be a green guy who comes into the picture soon... If she hasn't changed it that is.
  14. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Well... Still waiting for someone to come in and nag for more... But I want to thank those of my friends who've already come in and posted. The second act was song-heavy I know... But I'll make up for it with the third act... And I think the finale will be to everybody's liking.
  15. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    You know... Me thinks I have a hunch who that female could be... But I'll reserve my guesses till Bo posts her identity... And more of this new endeavor of his.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    All I know is... If it's good enough to give me a good Muppety dream while I slept last night, then it was a good appearance by our frog-in-chief. Talk to you guys later, have a good day.
  17. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    Good start Bo... Though I'd like to see where it goes before saying more.
  18. The Count

    Fan Fic - Visions, but only illusions...

    OK... Now I know why you were teasing us with The Crane and The Rain scene. Tragic about what happened to Nicky Holiday. Tragic, because it shattered Gonzo's belief in what he was holding on to. Gonzo and Fozzie and Deadly huddled at the top of the crane, conmiscerating over what happened...
  19. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Kermit hosts Extreme Makeover Home Edition

    Huh? It started at 8? Thought it was at 9, that's when I started watching. Liked that they brought in Davey Jones... Could've gotten some different songs though. The concert at the school's gym was nice... But I can hear why people think Steve needs more practice singing Rainbow...
  20. The Count

    Fan Fic - Visions, but only illusions...

    Sounds like a plan man. Eagerly anticipate the ending.
Top