Search results

  1. The Count

    "Sesame Beginnings" coming to DVD in April

    Actually Kyle... According to those ages you posted, they would be... Prairie Dawn: 24 months = 2 years exactly, already had her second birthday. Big Bird: 19 months = 1 year and 7 months, a year and a half old plus one month more. Cookie Monster: 16 months = 1 year and 4 months, a year and...
  2. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Request time again... If anyone has and could please send me the lyrics to the song "Just An Old-Fashioned Love Song" recorded by Three Dog Night, I'd rully thank you. Needed for the next musical number, can't progress the story without it. You'll see why when we get there.
  3. The Count

    FanFic: Forgotten Wishes

    Don't worry, I will. And I'm rully glad you got that drawing from an MC'er. Kinda validates the warm fuzzies here. Well, hope you have a good night Sara.
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    UD: She left so quick... Didn't have time to answer her... The name Devinshire suits me well... A bit of British in it, a bit of devil in it as well. Count: She took off like a bat out of blazes... With that long red hair of hers. Yeah, reminds me of another fantasy female character I...
  5. The Count

    FanFic: Forgotten Wishes

    Wow... That was pretty funny, thanks for taking the time to explain it Sara. BTW: Posted some suggestions in the dorms as you asked. Hope it helps... Now, where to get an artist for me little critters...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    UD: Shed some light? Banish the thought girl... We prefer things dimly lit. Now as t advice for your tale... This is meant to bridge the gap between The Bonds Of Family... And the wonderful story of how Eleanor and I were reunited fright? *Sits in chair thinking... Well... I'd say the...
  7. The Count

    FanFic: Forgotten Wishes

    Huh? Scooter's Dad? But isn't Sadie his mom? Unless it's a drawing of Richard... BTW: Sadie's seen again in my fic's latest bit...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Racken-fracken'... Count: Vhat's the matter? Ugh, was watching my VCD copy of the 30th Anniversary special... And the dang thing just kinda stopped when BB presented the Muppet Babies' theme. Now I have to wait till one of my brothers comes back to check how I can get it to work again. UD...
  9. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Aw... That's beautiful Lisa. So, are you going to have as hard a time of naming these tadpoles as last time? And the whole bit with the girls talk and the band of male frogs... Just hope for more, it's rully getting good... And hey, Chapter 6 already? Isn't that one of the big ones you've...
  10. The Count

    One Little Star.

    *Special thanks to Sara for the song's lyrics. Part 15... Kermit approached the intercom hanging next to his desk in the Backstage playset... "Electric Mayhem, you're on stage next!" Scooter: "Hey boss..." Kermit: "What is it Scooter?" Scooter: "Seems we have some extra guests wanting...
  11. The Count

    Ralph avatar

    Hi and welcome to the craziness here at Muppet Central. Um, do you mean you want an avatar of "Rowlf The Dog"? Or one of the other Muppet characters named Ralph? Me thinks you'd have better success going to the Feedback area of the forums, there's a thread with help and tips on...
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Good to be back at the dorms... Got a free day tomorrow, hope I can get some help with the visuals to finish up the MT entries. *Knock at the door. Huh? Now who can that be. *Opens door to find trashed package. Heh, guess it pays to have a contact at Grouch-Mart who's not a grouch. OK...
  13. The Count

    FanFic: Forgotten Wishes

    Good to know... That way I won't get it wrong should you decide to join the dorms.
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    UD: Deeply I regret not being here to answer you my child... Truth be told, I was fascinated by the last few chapters of the story. Now then, is there anything with the narrative for which you need my assistance?
  15. The Count

    FanFic: Forgotten Wishes

    OH... So that's who Sean or Shawn was. Nice encorporation of him into the story. Rully good chapter, just serene in the emotions presented there in the park after Jim's and Richard's deaths... Keep it coming.
  16. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Thanks for that information A.Leal... Might give it a chance... Though I'm in the middle of getting things finalized for Muppet Listing 16.0. Guess I still have a bit of a grudge against Danny Horn, from Tough Pigs... And to think, my Muppet Listings and this could very well merge into the...
  17. The Count

    Love's Long Journey

    Yep... A rully nice story, and a rully nice epilogue. Great how it was held at Grizzly Farms... But how did the Gorgs get there? Rully a splendid cast of couples scattered about in the farmhouse... Glad that this story has a happy ending and you're feeling better Beth... If a sequel comes...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    OK guys... Gotta get dressed to leave. Count: You got a reply from MuppetDude... Yes, I've gone through it... Some help, some I have to try and sort out on my own with some family help on the visuals. Well, we'll see how it gets wrapped up. Uncle Deadly, hope you'll be all fright taking...
  19. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    They're on a coffee break. Besides, we need a staff of backup waiters for when we get big crowds in here.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uh Peter... Birdketeer meetings are generally held on Thursday afternoons, though you might want to check with Bryan and Big Bird to see if there'll be any special meetings on any other days of the week. Hope this helps.
Top