Search results

  1. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Nope... Didn't get the transcript... But I thought I'd just do as Jim said... Take what you know and fly with it! Sorry, was watching the celebration tribute in my Muppet library earlier today.
  2. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Part 20... "Quick, get the next set on stage" were the frog's instructions to the helpers moving all of the playsets into place. The Announcer's voice was heard loud and clear through the theater as the next sketch was set to begin. Announcer: "And now... Pigs In Spaaaaaace! Starring...
  3. The Count

    FanFic: A Little Knight Music

    Sure thing... If you decide to join, I'm sure we'd be happy to have you. Next story huh? So long as it's good and Muppety, it'll be a hit with the critics. Statler and Waldorf: "Dont bet on it!"
  4. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    Just so long as his internet access hasn't been snatched up by the evil Hagatha. And here I thought I was the only one who remembered those games... Rully hope Bo's able to maneuver past the constant pain and refrain we used to get from those games... "How can you do that?"
  5. The Count

    FanFic - Love is Neverending

    Yes... And I like this new chapter... Shouldn't it be Fozzie had "his" eyes on Sara's fingers typing away at the computer keyboard? And what are these shops you mentioned? New businesses opened in Hensonville? And I can feel the confrontation between Fozzie and Doc coming... And... I...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Sorry guys... Count: Is something the matter? No... Was just watching the tribute special for Jim... Rully got me at moments. UD: A fine fellow he was, of truly infinite gest. Yes... And I got the two TMS pilot specials as an added bonus. UD: Ah, a shame we never found out which was...
  7. The Count

    Customs Advice

    Hey guys... My customizer's working on the second figure, and of course I've got ideas for other figures. The group I'm gonna commission next are of a musical nature, got the video material for all of them and their accessories as well. Few questions though... In terms of height between the...
  8. The Count

    Three Muppet figures you wish were made

    Yeah... That was one of the figures in my grand Palisadian Muppets dream back when the line started. The dressing dummy from the Backstage could've come with her... maybe a couple of magnetic wigs, a sewing machine or stuff like that.
  9. The Count

    Three Muppet figures you wish were made

    Actually... Spamela and Miss Mousey were among my top fan choices for potential inclusion... But I'd like to have seen Annie Sue before Spamela, just to have a Louise Gold character represented amongst the cast and collection.
  10. The Count

    FanFic: A Little Knight Music

    Yep... A rully great story... Stemming from all the insanity in the fanfic community the last two months... And tieing it all in a different POV. Rully good story Erin... Look forward to whatever's next. Oh, and if you want, you can always come and join us at the dorms, just remember to...
  11. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Course it's a toy... And it's one of Lisa's teddy bears too... Would think you'd know the full range of the spectrum of bears she has.
  12. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    Patient? Oh, you mean the guys at a hospital bed. OK... We can be patient. What? That's not what you... Well, I hope a young Chicagoan teenage girl can learn the meaning of the word when it comes to these tall tales spread like wildfire.
  13. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Then what about the mossy green one?
  14. The Count

    Kathy's Update - 4/11/06

    So... That's the 4-11 on 4/11? Kathy... Just take care and listen to Prairie, she'll know what to do. And if you need cheering up, then I suggest you read some of the fanfics on the boards when you can... Especially Sara's and Lisa's and Bo's and whoever else I'm forgetting at the moment...
  15. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    Just so long as you post more ASAP... Cause it looks like mine won't soon, unless I get no replies and just decide to improvise.
  16. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    How about the little lime green one?
  17. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    Aw man... Heartful stuff Bo... And we know it's gotta be hard on the boy, the man you keep refering to as Scoot.
  18. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Well... An unfortunate thing happened on my way to the Muppet Theater... Guys, I hate to have to ask this... But if you can help out... Need a copy/transcript of the Pigs In Space sketch from the John Cleese episode. Thought it'd be here in MC's Season 2 guides, but it's not. If you can...
  19. The Count

    Fan Fic - Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

    So is she? Or is she just the Swedish muffeen? And when can we get some more cliffedge thriller romance at the train station? Tune in next time.
  20. The Count

    FanFic - Love is Neverending

    Yes... This story's coming along rully nicely Sara. And it was nice of Fozzie to drape that blanket over the girl asleep at the computer... And it's good to see Zany again, along with a couple of his penguin bretherend.
Top