Search results

  1. D

    Viewers want Muppet Show back on TV

    I still don't for the life of me know what the heck a Womble is.... :attitude: They make so many references to them on Vicar of Dibley....
  2. D

    Cecille's "I'm Gonna Get to You"

    Man, I miss claymation like this. I really do. It's not so much I'm sick of seeing CGI (I enjoy it, but only a hand full of people really do it right), but there's just something to be said for the artistry of making little bits of something physical move. And these, if I'm not mistaken...
  3. D

    Saturday Morning memories thread

    I reiterate.... Junk food commercials CAN co-exist with PSA's about healthy eating. The only PSA's I ever seem to see are about staying away from Mail Trucks... not joking on this one. Where the heck are kids getting run over by so many mail trucks, and how lazy do you have to be as a parent...
  4. D

    No Milk Chocolate in Chocolate Candy?

    When the heck did good news die out? Everything has solidly been crap lately! And even when we do get goos news, bad news comes in and eats it all up...
  5. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    I think that last season was the most of Abby we've seen so far. The first season she was introduced, she was in 3 episodes... the next one, she was in every episode... but a lot of it was inserted stuff (her word song,and closing the show specifically). This year I think they almost had the...
  6. D

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    That's exactly how I was feeling... other than misspelling "Wocka Wocka" that one time (and believe me, even some members here misspell it from time to time) and the Gonzo bit, I do like his style (however, I wanna see him do something of his own design as well). And I know EXACTLY the Mickey...
  7. D

    Save Pushing Daisies!

    You mean like how the creator of Arrested Developement tried? Yeah! that worked out well for them.... And you just know they've probably just renewed "According to Jim" for 4 more seasons that no one will watch... Jim Belushi would sign ANYTHING Disney would shove under his nose...
  8. D

    Save Pushing Daisies!

    No... they decided to cancel it... Thanks for nothing ABC.... There may be a comic book and a 10 percent chance of a movie but FORGET IT.... I have less and less reason to buy a stupid converter box. There's nothing good on TV, and the best things they have are getting killed. A...
  9. D

    Dr Pepper will give a free can of Dr Pepper to "everyone in America" !

    That's not a free can of Dr. Pepper to everyone in America if you have to buy the CD. Chances are, some people just want the soda, and not the album.... (of course, they could just as easily set up sample carts outside places)
  10. D

    Save Pushing Daisies!

    If it goes away, I'm gonna miss that Part "Series of Unfortunate Events" part "Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy" narration.
  11. D

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    Every time I try to draw Gonzo he turns into his baby Counterpart. But even then, it's much closer. he looks more like his Frackly original design here. I think making it exclusive to one artist isn't a great idea... especially since it would be great for them to get different celebrity...
  12. D

    Best & Worst of Season 4

    Oh yeah... I really do love that one myself, just for those 2. I have it on the Doin' things Doozers Do DVD... I just love how ridiculously ceremonious the Doozers come off as in that one. I mean, would you want to go to court, about to be banished or punished severely and have them sing a...
  13. D

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    I think he really has a handle on some of them, but I agree that others are a bit off. I will say his Fozzie and Kermit have gotten better, but Gonzo is way off (and looks like a half breed of him and Philo and Gunge). I find it funny that Rowlf looks more canine than his muppet counterpart...
  14. D

    Any news on Sesame Street Old School Vol. 3?

    I still wonder... whatever happened to the "Hawaiian Holiday" episodes that Buffy supposedly signed off her appearance for? Does anyone have any info on that, or if it's indeed going to happen?
  15. D

    Statler and Waldorf Ornament at Hallmark

    There was a thread earlier this year... It musta gone way way down the forum, though... But this one is amazing. They really did a great job with it, and I commend them for not making another Kermit/Piggy ornament... not that those aren't great, but I wanna see someone else get a chance...
  16. D

    Favorite Sesame Street Skits 90's

    I don't think that one was from the 90's at all. Ernie was played by Jim Henson in that one.
  17. D

    Why is Gonzo infatuated with chickens?

    Chickens are hilarious... they are one of the funniest animals out there. The 2 funniest costumes a person can wear are a gorilla suit and a Chicken suit. If you look at it, the top funny animals have always been chickens and monkeys. Of course, the Muppets didn't take to monkeys like they...
  18. D

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    If you ignore it, maybe it'll go away. Anyway: That is seriously interesting. Now, I have a couple follow up question for you... in Barbados, do they air Sesame as it's intended, without commercial interruptions? If they did, it might have something to do with it. And do you have...
  19. D

    Your Thoughts: Abby in Wonderland

    It has been confirmed... Abby in Wonderland WILL air the day after Thanksgiving. There's a promo for it that's airing on PBS.
  20. D

    Why is Gonzo infatuated with chickens?

    Ad lib on the part of David Golez. Originally, he had a thing for Piggy (which they carried over into Muppet Babies). Then, of course, came the episode where Gonzo was auditioning tap dancing chickens, and he turns to the camera and says, "Not what we're looking for... but nice legs, though"...
Top