Search results

  1. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    I watched it, but on DVD... I didn't feel like seeing half the scenes cut out for the same ads over and over. I did watch the televised version of "You're not Elected, Charlie Brown" (Which is more accurately called ("You're in only 3 Scenes, and the special is Really about Linus, Charlie...
  2. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    Though you gotta admit, Marcy calling PP "Sempai" is absolutely hilarious. (Sempai basically means "Master" as in you're the underling or student of someone else when you talk to them and call them Sempai... a perfect fit for Marcy). Lucy's voice does fit... in a Adult cast muscial like Good...
  3. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    I think "It's Christmas Time again, Charlie Brown" was great. Something about it seemed Seinfeldian... the "Hockey Stick" thing maybe? I picked up to look at a copy of the WB release of the Great Pumpkin, and it had 2 short cartoons at the end of it as bonus features... Something about...
  4. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    Well, on a technicality it DOES count as one, despite the fact it was part of the "This is America, Charlie Brown" series of historic based specials. Though, I'd like to add they had at least one or 2 more Christmas segments in the Charlie Brown and Snoopy show as well, and I think it could...
  5. D

    Hidden Muppets Surprise in F for Fake DVD Set!

    I won't lie. I never even heard of that show/movie or whatever it was... but that was a brilliant find. Thanks for sharing that with us. I wonder if anyone from Muppet Wiki has seen this... is there even an article about it?
  6. D

    Sweet Gingerbread Man

    You know what really weirds me out? Someone wrote a song about being a Gingerbread man. And the lyrics are just wacko.... I don't know why, but the best part to me is the part where the giant gingerbread man falls over backwards. Not one of my favorites, but you can tell they did this song...
  7. D

    Who do I have to talk to to get a Murray plush?

    I can't help but thinking the best we're gonna get is some page in a coloring book and a puzzle or something. It's too bad they don't make any big collections of SS PVC's anymore.
  8. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    I'm so disappointed they never made a second Halloween special. I mean, Peanuts has 4 Christmas specials, and that's not counting the 2 "Making of" specials about the first one. And don't give me the "It just won't follow up to the original," since "I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown."...
  9. D

    Favorite SST Background Characters

    In case anyone has any favorite monsters, Muppet Wiki has a gallery of some of them...
  10. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    Hey, Snowth... turns out It's the Great Pumpkin WILL be on ABC Tuesday after all! They even ran a promo for it.
  11. D

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    If you can send them, I'd still take them.
  12. D

    Halloween is just around the corner

    Well, I believe someone said something on a TV show about how there are commonly 3 major candy bar brands, Nestles, Hershey/Reeses, and M&M/Mars. And they basically just have the same candies... Nestle has Crunch and Butterfinger, Mars has Snickers, Milky Ways, 3 Musketeers and M&M's, and...
  13. D

    What sketches scared you as a kid?

    Did anyone mention the kids running away from the giant green Dragon looking rabbit yet? That had to have caused some trauma... I didn't like it (nor did I get the point) when I was it on Old School 2.
Top