Search results

  1. D

    Your Thoughts: Muppets at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade

    Not to split hairs, but she did say something to that extent in the first episode she appeared in, I think she also said it in Abby in Wonderland, though it could have just been overdubbed for the promotion. But then again, i know a lot of cartoon characters who have catchphrases they never say...
  2. D

    Your Thoughts: Abby in Wonderland

    I think my review will be biased as I didn't have to pay for a 10 dollar copy..... But I thought it was a very cute little special, myself. Definately felt too short, and like it really needed to at least be a full 50 minutes. But we really got a nice character study on the part of Abby...
  3. D

    Abby in Wonderland to Air on PBS Friday November 28

    If anyone at Muppet Wiki is listen...err.. reading, the broadcast version is as follows: Word on the Street opening- Rhyme Abby in Wonderland "I Believe in Little Things" (animated ribbon remake with Abby and Elmo singing) Word on the Street opening- Octagon Golden Triangle of Destiny...
  4. D

    Animated Fraggle Rock episodes on Youtube....

    A Youtube user called FromDaBush has just (and I mean just) posted a few episodes of Fraggle Rock, the animated series. on his profile page...
  5. D

    And so, American animation comes even closer to death.....

    It IS the sort of thing that would work (POTC) on Disney XD or whatever, but you can take it to the bank they won't do it/ I really wish Hiam Saban would come back, and buy all the stuff of his that Disney owns (supposedly... it's extremely fuzzy, the terms of their agreement) and make his...
  6. D

    MindStyle Fraggle Figures Revealed

    The anime stuff is... uh... kinda dying out, actually. A Shame really, I was looking forward to quality One Piece merchandise. Plus the stuff I like, for the most part, isn't even licensed in the US (Daggnabbit, Mattel... bring back M.U.S.C.L.E. Ban Dai's Ultimate Muscles were nice, but not...
  7. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Not really a sesame street skit, but rather a Commercial for Sesame Street Chef Boyardee Pasta...
  8. D

    Abby in Wonderland to Air on PBS Friday November 28

    They must have accidentally gotten the tapes mixed up. I've seen that happen a lot with certain channels. I recall one station that had the wrong ending credit segments (are they called cold closings?) for That 70's Show and King of Queens every so often... like they had the ending of the...
  9. D

    Spaceballs voice artists

    Would it be Harvey Birdman? it looks like it's done in flash, but they don't just cut corners and motion tween everything. I saw the last episode last night, and it had amazing animation... like a regular cartoon. Aqua Teen has very stilted animation, and I think it's done primarily in...
  10. D

    And so, American animation comes even closer to death.....

    They won't. It's too late. The time to strike was last year... they decided to make a TV E/I show they could just pawn off and reuse on ABC Saturday mornings, and nothing happened. I did like the idea of Emperor's New School, but they are in such a rush to cancel it. The other 2 shows they...
  11. D

    Weinstein rolls with Fraggle Rock movie

    I don't see how this would be a remake... was Follow that Bird a remake of Sesame Street? Was the Muppet Movie a remake of the Muppet Show? I don't know if this would be a continuing where we left off, or a happening somewhere in between the show, but a remake is definately not what I'm...
  12. D

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Sesame Street's official channel added some more... Kermit is an Angry reporter Johnny Cash and Biff sing Five Feet High Kermit's B lecture with Cookie Monster... and that one even has the clapboard in it.
  13. D

    Abby in Wonderland to Air on PBS Friday November 28

    (I don't know if this would be a double post, but I thought this needs a heads up) If you don't want to spend money on, or rent the DVD, but you're still curious to see it... Good News, everyone! PBS will are it as part of the "Feast of Favorites" the day after Thanksgiving. WGBH will air...
  14. D

    And so, American animation comes even closer to death.....

    Nah, his is "Everything sucks except Bob Clampett and stuff my friends make." Don't get me wrong, I love the guy's stuff, but he's in the possition where he CAN get together a flash website (and he did years ago) and put his great cartoons online. Me? I don't care if all we get are crappy...
  15. D

    New Shalom Sesame DVD coming out?

    Here's what I wonder... is this identical to the one that Warrick once asked about that was released only in Israel (only with/without English dubbing), or is it a completely new special/DTV feature?
  16. D

    And so, American animation comes even closer to death.....

    And of course, to fill that requirement, only because they have to, they just rerun stuff from cable channels that they own or have partnerships for. of course, ABC gets good ratings for a certain 2 shows, once agian remaining nameless, and no one watches NBC's Qubo. Sure, I like 321 Penguins...
  17. D

    No Milk Chocolate in Chocolate Candy?

    I still see Peanut Butter ones. Usually at Target, though... I don't think Crispy is around anymore. Oddly enough the "Crispy" mascot is in the main group in the advertisements and merchandiseing still. Don't know what that's all about.
  18. D

    No Milk Chocolate in Chocolate Candy?

    They've had those for a while, and I think they still do... Unless they aren't available in your area, that is. Now those are brilliant. The tartness of the Dark Chocolate mingles perfectly with the sugary shell. The white Chocolate ones were good, but the sugar coating made them tooth...
  19. D

    And so, American animation comes even closer to death.....

    I BEG to differ.... The initial Nicktoons line up, and infact the very concept of Nicktoons took animation to a whole new level in the 1990's. Sure, I may not be Rugrats' biggest fan (I liked Chuckie and the adults, myself), shows like that paved the way for other cable networks to do original...
  20. D

    No Milk Chocolate in Chocolate Candy?

    White chocolate doesn't count. Is doesn't contain any Cocoa solids to begin with. So white chocolate lovers don't have to worry... and I really do love the stuff... though those Pirates of the Carribean M&M's with white chocolate were beyond sweet... not quite gag producing, but the stuff's...
Top