Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Red Skelton!

    Drat, I just figured out a way to improve the cold opening of the above: After George takes away the varnish Red was given as coffee: Scooter: "Can I get you anything else?" Red: "Yeah, a nice big glass of battery acid." Scooter: "Battery acid?!" Red: "Yeah, with luck someone will...
  2. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Red Skelton!

    Coming soon: The Muppet Show with special guest star GROUCHO MARX! David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  3. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Red Skelton!

    Daffyfan (and anyone else who doesn't know what Lothar looks like)- Right-click on the picture links and go to Properties, Copy the web address, then Paste it in the address bar. That works, I tried it. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  4. Gorgon Heap

    The Muppet Show with Tom Jones

    Gaaah! You beat me to another one AGAIN! :boo: Oh well, no law against duplicates. I don't have the free time I used to. I just have one nitpick- I'd like to see these be longer. You only have 5 acts in this outline; the fewest number of acts on any actual TMS episode was 6, including...
  5. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Jack Gilford!

    So you're saying you DID like mine, right? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  6. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Jack Gilford!

    Hey! This is MY thread! You're only supposed to compliment ME in MY thread! Compliment Princeton in one of PRINCETON'S threads! Yeesh! You know this is all in fun, right? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  7. Gorgon Heap

    The Muppet Show with Bill Cosby

    Heh, radioactive soap and prisoners singing "Tomorrow"- excellent! You beat me to writing a Burl Ives outline! Oh well, at least mine is set in a different season. Gene Wilder, too. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  8. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Red Skelton!

    Neither can I. Must just be a Tripod thing. Just use the original link. Lothar is the purple dragon-looking guy with sleepy-looking eyes and wearing a red fez. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  9. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Red Skelton!

    Pics of Lothar alone: http://members.tripod.com/themuppetshow2002/3fcc8ab0.jpg http://members.tripod.com/themuppetshow2002/3f4c89e0.jpg He would've been a great recurring character on TMS. One of his phrases from "Santa Claus Switch" I constantly find myself using: when Cosmo Scam has...
  10. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Outline Starring Ray Bolger

    Do you ever envision the Goodnights for these? That is, at the end when they're (usually) in front of the red curtain? Me, I always list them out of personal preference. From this one, obviously from usage in the episode alone there'd be Ray, Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Skeeter, and Bo...
  11. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Red Skelton!

    sarah_yzma: Holy cats! You and I have the same birthday! Hey, did everyone get the S & W bit in the opening credits? Think of the one from the Peter Sellers episode where Statler coughs in rhythm and Waldorf ends the rhythm by blowing his nose. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  12. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Paul Lynde!

    Perhaps a few pictures would help: http://www.buckscountyplayhouse.com/playhouse/Celeb%20Pages/lynde.gif http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/m/Elizabeth%20Montgomery/Paul%20Lynde%20portrait.JPG http://web2.iadfw.net/willdogs/pics/Paul%20Lynde2.jpg...
  13. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Jack Gilford!

    For those of you unfamiliar with the late Jack Gilford, here are links to some images of him: http://pw1.netcom.com/~jeepers/gilford.jpg (from one of his many Crackerjack commercials, http://pw1.netcom.com/ ~jeepers/jingle.html is the page with all the details of the commercial series)...
  14. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Red Skelton!

    I didn't realize how little work this one actually required. Last night and tonight I got to reading my file of all my TMS outlines, completed and in the works, and my ideas for more, and realized this one was almost done. So I finished it. I included a character from a little-seen Muppets...
  15. Gorgon Heap

    Marvin Suggs Appearances

    #5 Rita Moreno: played "Lady of Spain" on the Muppaphone #32 Steve Martin: conducted the All-Food Glee Club's rendition of "Yes, We Have No Bananas" #52 Gilda Radner: played "Witch Doctor" on the Muppaphone #59 Raquel Welch: UK Skit- Kermit interviews Marvin and the Muppaphones in the Talk...
  16. Gorgon Heap

    New full cast TMS poster

    Anyone seen this: http://www.megacalendars.com/product_info.php?products_id=1540 Seems pretty nice, one of the nicer posters I've seen in a while. Good that they actually remembered some of the old characters. Makes me wish I weren't rapidly running out of wall space. Btw, anyone know...
  17. Gorgon Heap

    Favorite Vet's Hospital Lines/Sketches

    Loved the following: -Charles Aznavour: patient doesn't make it- this one is weird and original funny, and almost a little morbid -Ben Vereen: George the Janitor as patient; a classic -Don Knotts: 3-legged bird -George Burns: telephone -Bernadette Peters: shoe -Lou Rawls: all...
  18. Gorgon Heap

    "Is Conversation a Dying Art?"

    I noticed that too, before I knew the taping dates. Incidentally, the taping dates listed were collected by yours truly, from the Henson company archivist Karen Falk. It seems, to me anyway, that other portions of the Harvey Korman episode were taped at the same time as the Paul Williams and...
  19. Gorgon Heap

    Fraggle Rock US DVD!

    But these things can take a while, can they not? Btw, I was wondering if someone could answer a question: at amazon.com, they have a page for Fraggle Rock DVD release in the U.S., listed as 'not yet released' but by signing up to be notified of release, you are also voting for it. How does...
  20. Gorgon Heap

    Fraggle Demo Theme: Take A Roll Down A Hole...

    Is this original test version in rotation on MC radio? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Top