Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    Muppet Show Season 1

    Yellow? Adjust your set, man! Dave
  2. Gorgon Heap

    The Muppet Show with special guest star Rex Harrison

    Because I like it the way it is. I didn't realize until just today that Gladys only appeared in Season Three. Her replacement, Winnie, only appeared in one episode, so it's easy to forget. As for Uncle Deadly, true he didn't appear on TMS beyond Season Three, but there was no reason for...
  3. Gorgon Heap

    The Muppet Show with special guest star Rex Harrison

    I know! ;) That was one of the reasons we put them in there! David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  4. Gorgon Heap

    The Muppet Show with special guest star Rex Harrison

    Just an update on the full script: the first draft has been sitting almost finished for over 9 months now (I started the script expansion almost exactly 11 months ago, so that part took me a span of not quite two months). Everything is done except for the Swedish Chef sketch, which I'm still...
  5. Gorgon Heap

    Tales from Muppetland DVD Collection

    There was a second "Tinkerdee"? Goodness gracious! :) :excited: Btw, "Tales of the Tinkerdee" was filmed in B & W. At least my copy is B & W. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  6. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- James Caan!

    Bumping this year-and-a-half old clunker back up to the top of the list! Hehe! :crazy: David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  7. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Jack Gilford!

    Right? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  8. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Jose Feliciano!

    Which one? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  9. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Paul Lynde!

    As you can see by the datestamp, I actually wrote this one in February of last year. I just make a new post in one of these old threads every so often to move it back to the top so new people can read them. MUWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! :D :crazy: David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  10. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Jose Feliciano!

    Didn't think this one would come so quickly, but it did. For those of you who are saying "the name escapes me", Jose Feliciano is a Puerto Rican singer and guitarist whose most well-known hit in the U.S. was the Latin American Christmas tune "Feliz Navidad". Mostly he had his biggest...
  11. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Paul Lynde!

    Note: the song "Shall We Dance?" refers to the Gershwin song. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  12. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Outline- Tim Conway!

    Oh one other thing: the closing number "Side by Side" is the song from the Bruce Forsyth episode of TMS (only the full version), not the song from the Loretta Swit episode. The one that goes like this: "Oh we ain't got a barrel of money, Maybe we're ragged and funny, But we travel along...
  13. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Outline- Tim Conway!

    Actually I've only included Pigs in Space once before. Just a side note- for the Koozebanian sketch, imagine the Koozebanian is played by Dave Goelz in a Wrench Doozer voice. Also imagine that T.R. is puppeteered by Jim for the opening number (not necessarily voiced by him; Jim had a...
  14. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Outline- Tim Conway!

    Because if he refused, she would break both of his arms. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  15. Gorgon Heap

    Muppet Show 2005 calendar

    A while back, MegaCalendars.com, from which I bought my 2004 Muppet Show calendar, had a 2005 Muppet Show calendar listed, but when I searched for it today, it was gone. Could they have sold out? If so, where else can a Yank get it (since it's a UK calendar)? Did the Henson company pull the...
  16. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Outline- Tim Conway!

    I guess soon DOES mean soon. I came up with Tim's first sketch months ago when I was toying with the idea, and before I went to bed on Saturday night (actually into the wee hours early Sunday morning) I came up with Tim's second sketch and decided on a plot. I had been stuck on various...
  17. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Outline- Groucho Marx!

    Coming soon (as long as you take the word "soon" with a grain of salt): The Muppet Show, with special guest star TIM CONWAY! (Princeton, don't touch Tim Conway; he's mine. Back off, this is a warning! :mad: ) (But no, seriously, I kid. ;) :D ) David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  18. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Red Skelton!

    Darn, I just thought of another improvement: when Piggy swings to karate chop Lothar, he ducks back inside the pot and she hits that. Although I'm betting many of you probably put that together in your own minds. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  19. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Outline- Groucho Marx!

    This one was near completion, just needed a plot and some details. Special thanks to Kim for letting me bounce ideas off her. So without further ado: "It's The Muppet Show, with our very special guest star Mr. Groucho Marx! Waaah!" SPECIAL GUEST STAR: Groucho Marx STYLE: Early...
  20. Gorgon Heap

    Muppet Show Season 1

    FYI, it's Wayne and WANDA, not Wayne and Wonder. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Top