Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    That was just a guess, and I posted it last night, before the pics of Phil were up. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  2. Gorgon Heap

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken, Just compiled the info you gave on S8 on the Palisades board before you announced it: 1. There is a new exclusive being sculpted that has never been mentioned before today to replace the Sweetums which was delayed from S8 time period. It is a TMS designated figure. 2. One figure...
  3. Gorgon Heap

    Palisades Series 8 Revealed!

    Here's a list of the compiled info Ken gave about S8 before he announced it: 1. There is a new exclusive being sculpted that has never been mentioned before today to replace the Sweetums which was delayed from S8 time period. It is a TMS designated figure. Animal. 2. One figure has a...
  4. Gorgon Heap

    Palisades Series 8 Revealed!

    Thrilled about Sam and Marvin, nice to see Scooter in there, and the Phil Van Neuter Muppet IMO really lends itself to an action figure likeness. That is, looking at the Muppet itself I can see an action figure easily. Oddly enough, no one guessed S8 correctly in the 'guess S8' thread...
  5. Gorgon Heap

    Series 5 Arrives: When and Where

    They have Series 5 at the Ypsilanti, Michigan Target. I got Gonzo and the Newsman, and their last Koozebane Kermit. They were already out of Janice, though, and still had lots of Pepe and Sam Arrow, and a Rizzo or two. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  6. Gorgon Heap

    Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

    Trying to unstick Male Koozebanian's right arm- I unstuck the left one after putting him in the freezer, but the right joint won't budge. The arm itself moves in a bendy sort of way, but not the joint, and I'm afraid if I try to force it, it'll snap the arm off. Anyone know any other remedies...
  7. Gorgon Heap

    Koozebane Kermit Arrives: When and Where

    I grabbed the last one from the Ypsilanti, Michigan Target, along with Gonzo and the Newsman (they were out of Janice). I'm especially happy because I made Ken's reference tape for Koozebane Kermit and Bear on Patrol, and I haven't shut up about that around my roommates :zany: Thrilled to have...
  8. Gorgon Heap

    Where do Fraggles come from?

    Silly me. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  9. Gorgon Heap

    Where do Fraggles come from?

    I was gonna say that (not the part about the book, I don't own it). A Catgut avatar! COOL! Where'd you get the pic? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  10. Gorgon Heap

    Where do Fraggles come from?

    Can't remember the source for this info- they were going to do an episode where they show where Fraggles come from. They were going have a baby Fraggle hatch from an egg. In the end they decided against getting into the issue of birth. That's why baby Fraggles disappeared after the first few...
  11. Gorgon Heap

    Trying to find out which episode of TMS this is...

    "The Works" doesn't list episode numbers. There's some reason the pictures are in that order- they were in the same order in "Of Muppets and Men"- but it's not number or taping order. Incidentally, the Victor Borge episode is #77, in between Dyan Cannon and Linda Lavin. David "Gorgon...
  12. Gorgon Heap

    Worst TMS guest stars

    I believe the book was from 1974. I love Mostel as a performer, I just wish they had given him more to do on TMS. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Top