Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    Which Monsters?

    But Lenny the Lizard was in episodes prior to that, such as the Joel Grey and Florence Henderson episodes. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  2. Gorgon Heap

    Celebrating Jerry Juhl

    Speaking of celebrating Jerry's life, who's going to the Jerry Juhl tribute next Saturday the 12th? I think it would be appropriate if MC made our appreciation known. Pity we can't all pass around a card for Susan Juhl, but of course that doesn't mean that we still can't think of something...
  3. Gorgon Heap

    Classic Muppet references in "Fraggle Rock"

    Since they're Halloween costumes and not the characters themselves, I doubt permission will be needed. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  4. Gorgon Heap

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    Surprised no one has mentioned it, but what about the music? Being FR, it should have original songs, right? Do you think it will? Do you think that they'll try to bring back Phil Balsam and Dennis Lee? On a side note, the only Oscar nominations ever accorded to Muppet movies were for music...
  5. Gorgon Heap

    Favorite Quotes

    Forgot about that one, one of my faves too. Which episodes are these two from? Which episode is this from? Forgot to label mine: "That's the best laugh I've had since I dropped dead!"- Junior Gorg (#14 The Challenge) "No dog is a pancake."- Doc (#17 Marooned) "There are no rules, and...
  6. Gorgon Heap

    Favorite Quotes

    From "Tales of the Tinkerdee": Taminella: "Hafen, yafen, oolioob Zorkel norkel, Scooby Doo. Kremel krip, kremel kram, Pik, with a g'nickt'g'nock, shazam!" TMS: Kermit: "Skiers on crutches and chickens on springs!" Gonzo: (rushes up, singing) "These are a few of my favorite things!"...
  7. Gorgon Heap

    Favorite Quotes

    "That's the best laugh I've had since I dropped dead!" "No dog is a pancake." "There are no rules, and those are the rules." "I fear I'm losing my implacable calm." "Argument nothing, it's an attempted coup!" "Wembley says he's sorry and Red laughs about it and Gobo says "let's...
  8. Gorgon Heap

    Episode themes you would have liked to have seen

    I would've liked to see Cotterpin Doozer visit the Trash Heap. Would it have been a bad idea to have 'romantic' themed episodes? I thought of one where Mokey reaches out to a semi-outcast Fraggle, who in turn becomes hopelessly smitten with her (to her dismay). She wants to tell him she...
  9. Gorgon Heap

    A funny observation about The Gorg's Garden and Outerspace

    In "The Gorg Who Would Be King", Doc & Sprocket observe a meteor shower. The 'meteor' they find is actually Junior's crown. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  10. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Juliet Prowse Pilot

    I was told she looked like Wanda, might have even been the same puppet (can't remember, it was some time ago). David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  11. Gorgon Heap

    MC members

    All right, I can't help but ask: what is BBB, and while you're at it, what is SWAEHB? Bo looks creepy in your avatar- the red eyes and fangs. Took me a week to figure out who that was. I know Terry Angus (Storyteller Fraggle, Morris Fraggle, Brio the Minstrel) is a member here, but I...
  12. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Jose Feliciano!

    ... Or at least hear it. (That was bad. I couldn't resist, dang it all.) Thanks much tho for the vote of confidence. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  13. Gorgon Heap

    MC members

    If you look at the original post date, you'll see I put this up on September 18th. Jerry Juhl passed away the following week. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  14. Gorgon Heap

    Left out of compilation tapes

    I wonder if certain guest stars refused permission to be featured in the videos (hence some of the odd guest star choices in "Rock Music") or if there were issues with music rights. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  15. Gorgon Heap

    Pics of FR puppeteers?

    Well, Karen Prell is KPrell, she's been very upfront about who she is. There is a forum member called Twiddlebug, whose profile lists stats that are strikingly similar to Nelson's and who has provided insights and info that outsiders would not have access to, yet Twiddlebug has never come out...
  16. Gorgon Heap

    Pics of FR puppeteers?

    We know what the main six puppeteers looked like, and "Down at Fraggle Rock" shows us some others, but there were so many characters and I'm just curious as to what their versatile performers looked like. Also, when you watch "Down at Fraggle Rock", you can see a lot of the performers but in my...
  17. Gorgon Heap

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 1

    I liked how they used a lot of juxtaposition in Season One, to tie together the different characters in the different worlds- in "The Thirty-Minute Work Week", the Trash Heap, Wembley, the Fraggle firemen, and Doc all utilize the "start a fire" joke. In "I Don't Care", the whole first scene is...
  18. Gorgon Heap

    The late Carol Bolt, writer of Episode 15, "I Don't Care"

    I LOVED this script! It's full of great scenes and juxtapositions (a chief element of FR, drawing ties between the different characters and worlds, something that Jerry Juhl did LOTS of). The Hall of Justice scene, the Trash Heap scene, Boober's "no deposit, no return" magic chant, Boober...
  19. Gorgon Heap

    Frank Fraggle?

    What?! That's crazy talk. IMO Dave Goelz's World's Oldest Fraggle was brilliant, as were Boober and Traveling Matt. Muppety greatness from a creative standpoint, and Muppety brilliance from an acting standpoint. Boober's vocabulary, TM's ego, WOF's abusiveness & condescension- great stuff...
  20. Gorgon Heap

    Fraggle Rock film in development

    We may be without Jerry Juhl, but isn't there still Jocelyn Stevenson and Susan Juhl and the other main hub of FR writers? Most of the FR writers are still living, with the exceptions of Jerry Juhl and Carol Bolt (Episode 15 "I Don't Care"). Suppose Jocelyn wrote the screenplay? I think we...
Top