Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Season 3 broadcast order - help

    Does anyone have a reference with the Season 3 broadcast order on it? Specifically wanting to know the running order of approx. the first half. Much appreciated. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  2. Gorgon Heap

    What guest stars would you have liked to seen?

    Well, if your imagination's up and running, check out: this and this. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  3. Gorgon Heap

    The Muppet Show: Season 6

    Only thing I can think of is if they did the Flip Wilson Show together; I know Kermit appeared on-screen with another of Flip's recurring guests, Dom DeLuise. Don't think Tim ever appeared alongside the Muppets though. If it's any consolation, and if you have the imagination, then hopefully...
  4. Gorgon Heap

    The Muppet Show: Season 6

    I've either written or am in the process of writing outlines for 14 of those names mentioned. Funny, I'd wager most people don't know that Peter Boyle could sing. Ditto Chevy Chase, who sang back-up for Carly Simon when she appeared on SNL. Surprised no one mentioned Carly Simon, Carol...
  5. Gorgon Heap

    What guest stars would you have liked to seen?

    Me too: take a look. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  6. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Cass Elliott!

    I remember that. That's partially how I came up with the idea to write this outline. I think she also guest-starred on "The Carol Burnett Show" and I remember her playing a witch in an "H.R. Pufnstuf" special. Like I said, if she had lived longer, I think she would've been on TMS. Seems like...
  7. Gorgon Heap

    Most disappointing episode of The Muppet Show

    The episode itself was a nadir. IMO it was a poor attempt to re-create the Loretta Swit episode. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  8. Gorgon Heap

    Need Spanish-speaking help

    Yeah, I do consult Travelling Matt from time to time, we bounce ideas off one another. So "Buenas noches damas y caballeros" is how Kermit's intro ought to read, then? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  9. Gorgon Heap

    Need Spanish-speaking help

    I have a writing partner? I've collaborated with a few people but never had one permanent writing partner, not for TMS outlines, anyway. I do have a regular writing partner for other things, my best friend. Kermit opens the show with his standard "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen" but in...
  10. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Cass Elliott!

    I just found the exact post where Philip Kippel suggested that I use Taminella & Svengali in an "At the Dance" sketch (in the thread for my TMS Ed Wynn script). Thanks again, Philip! David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  11. Gorgon Heap

    Need Spanish-speaking help

    I need to know how to say "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen" in Spanish. It's for a TMS outline guest starring Desi Arnaz. I know "Buenos Noches" is good night, don't know if it's also good evening (or if that's "Buenos Tardes"). I know "Senor" is man and "Senorita" is girl, or woman...
  12. Gorgon Heap

    Most disappointing episode of The Muppet Show

    I actually have an opposite idea regarding the Steve Martin episode. I would've liked to see him interact more with the characters, and I felt he did too much of his usual act. That's all he did, basically: bits from his stand-up act. I like the bit where he comes out in a bathrobe at the...
  13. Gorgon Heap

    Most "adult" episode of The Muppet Show.

    That was Kris Kristofferson who sang "Help Me Make It Through the Night" to Miss Piggy. It was the opening number on the episode that guest starred Kristofferson and his wife (at the time), Rita Coolidge. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  14. Gorgon Heap

    The Muppet Show Script- Tim Brooke-Taylor

    Fits right in with what went before. "At the Dance" is tough to write, I know, but this reads pretty much like the real thing. Good work! David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  15. Gorgon Heap

    Most "adult" episode of The Muppet Show.

    That qualifies as not for kids? It's from a classic family film. Some jokes in some early episodes of "At the Dance" teeter on the brink: "My aunt has a chest that goes back to 1700." "Oh, must make it tough on your uncle." "You know, they say the children of today are the parents of...
  16. Gorgon Heap

    Scariest Muppet Show Moment

    Actually, it was Gonzo and two Whatnots. I thought the sarcophagi were scarier, what with the deep voices of Jim and esp. Frank. Speaking of Frank's scary voice, Hugga Wugga scared me. The voice mostly, and the destroying the other characters. I used to sit on top of the couch when something...
  17. Gorgon Heap

    Scariest Muppet Show Moment

    I believe that was "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson", the first thing they did after Jim's death. I also used to look away at that part. Creepy and gross. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  18. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Louie Prima!

    Yeah, that's a good point. One little format thing- perhaps Louie's first number should be the 2nd on the bill, after the first backstage scene? That's how most episodes went, esp. in the second season- opening number, backstage scene, guest star. I'd like to see the characters grapple...
  19. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Elizabeth Montgomery!

    Now I LOVE this one. "I see I've still got it" is a great punchline for the cold opening. However, perhaps something more out-of-the-ordinary should happen- she twitches her nose and turns Scooter into a weird creature, perhaps? Love the bird baritone (that gag is so wonderfully Muppety)...
  20. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline- Perry Como!

    I don't get why Kermit would harbor a fugitive in the first place. Cold opening punchline needs a tweak. I take it the Arab drank the oil expecting coffee. Perhaps something like "It's not the pain I mind, it's the fact I send the java to the refinery." Or maybe he holds up an oil can and...
Top