Search results

  1. Gorgon Heap

    New Video: "Stand By Me"

    My thoughts too. Absolutely reminded me of "I've Got You Under My Skin". Seems like a perfect opening # for a new TMS, more so than the other web videos. Easy to imagine the curtain opening on the scene before Carl hops out, a regular S & W comment afterward (maybe the same one, just in the...
  2. Gorgon Heap

    The New Movie: The Muppets

    Old news? Segel to Star with the Muppets David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  3. Gorgon Heap

    A 6th Fraggle

    I was thinking about that the other night after watching "Boober's Quiet Day", the way Tosh would just gently nudge Boober toward acquiescing to a request she hadn't yet made -- kind of passive-aggressive, wasn't she? Similarly in "A Tune for Two" she gingerly approaches Boober and so daintily...
  4. Gorgon Heap

    A Fraggle Rock writer's blog

    Sugith Varughese, the writer behind such episodes as "The Beast of Bluerock", "Sir Hubris and the Gorgs", "Home is Where the Trash Is" and "Sprocket's Big Adventure", to name a few, has a blog about writing, found here. He's always looking for new topics, so questions about writing for FR may...
  5. Gorgon Heap

    Fraggle Rock Season 4 Boxset: 11/3/2009

    Figured they'd have the ability to do it, what with having created Season 4 discs already; also figured correctly that they'd stick with the same color scheme as they did on the series set (blue for S1, purple S2, green S3, red S4). I wasn't in a position to buy the whole series set, so I'm...
  6. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Script - Leon Redbone!

    Although I didn't plan it this way, all the songs in this episode are from the same album... released in 1990, 12 years after the setting of this episode. Oh well. Here's a link to the album. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  7. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Script - Leon Redbone!

    Starter is Frank Oz, LCM either Dave or Jerry; others don't talk. Octopus might make frightened sounds, probably Richard. Any other comments anyone? David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  8. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Script - Leon Redbone!

    Lembeck I imagined as Dave Goelz in a Boober type voice. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  9. Gorgon Heap

    TMS outline catalog (DON'T REPLY)

    Leon Redbone David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  10. Gorgon Heap

    TMS Script - Leon Redbone!

    Why has it been so long? Because, as sometimes happens, I discovered I had enough material to keep going until I had a full episode. For those of you who aren't familiar with Mr. Redbone, he's an eclectic, old-fashioned performer with a down-to-earth/oddball sense of humor, a style of...
  11. Gorgon Heap

    Left out of the goodnights...

    #1 Juliet Prowse: Juliet, Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, Zoot (?) Snowth(s); of course these wouldn't all fit before the re-edit #2 Connie Stevens: Connie, Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Hilda, Zoot (?), Lydia, Ernie & Bert #3 Joel Grey: I can't remember why, but I think of Zoot #79 Dudley...
  12. Gorgon Heap

    Need baby puns for VH

    Hi all, Yes, I've been gone a while, haven't posted a TMS outline in ages. That's because I wrote a screenplay earlier this year and have been busy rewriting my first screenplay (not to mention having a new job and other life changes). I'm almost done with the rewrite and am getting back...
  13. Gorgon Heap

    The New Muppet Show Outlines

    Love these bits. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  14. Gorgon Heap

    Searching for Song Origin

    http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Memory_Lane Two other Abe Burrows songs, "A Gypsy's Violin" and "When", were also included in the Peter Sellers episode. He also wrote "Carbon Paper" (performed on the Leo Sayer & Phyllis George episodes) and "Sea Chantey" (performed on the Petula Clark episode)...
  15. Gorgon Heap

    Anyone seen these UK Spots?

    Well, I just saw the Jean-Pierre Rampal one. Scene basically doesn't go anywhere or do anything. It's an evening scene of a French sidewalk cafe, a French couple is lovey-dovey, the guy doesn't care for the Accordion Player's playing, everyone's dancing, the French guy clocks the Accordion...
  16. Gorgon Heap

    TV Comeback for Muppets?

    Bear in mind also that his day job is on "How I Met Your Mother" and he would be unlikely to have the time to star in one weekly program while writing for another. Plus, a new Muppet Show wouldn't be "Segel-written"; how many TV shows have just one writer? Answer: none. David "Gorgon...
  17. Gorgon Heap

    TV Comeback for Muppets?

    Can't believe I'm the first to find this: http://us.imdb.com/news/ni0557857/ It's IMDb, so take it with a grain of salt. Still... David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  18. Gorgon Heap

    Happy Birthday to Butchcat!

    Argh! I knew it was in July, but I didn't remember when in July and now I missed it. Happy belated birthday, Terry! Hope it was everything you wanted out of it and more. David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  19. Gorgon Heap

    Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!

    I have Gonzo to thank for a considerable amount of my weirdness... and for my comic timing ;) Happy birthday from one Dave to another! David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  20. Gorgon Heap

    Happy Birthday Jerry Nelson!

    Happy birthday to the Mel Blanc of Muppets! David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Top