Search results

  1. The Count

    New Muppet Abby Cadabby heads to the Street

    You're welcome. And if this is of any help to your overall topic... The one song/sketch in particular I'd recommend you get is the sketch for the song "Women Can Be" which has eight different female Muppets, including Betty Lou. Have a good day.
  2. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Oh Ru... What are you doing... Wow, two new installments. The wedding scene from TMTM! "He'll Make Her Happy", really liked how you worked it into the story. And I also liked Piggy's inward thoughts. Kermit getting tricked by Piggy and Father Bob... Hmm, now why does that remind me of...
  3. The Count

    Veterinarian's Hospital Action Figures

    You mean Creatus Maximus? Yes, that's Ken Lilly's new company/site/forum.
  4. The Count

    New Muppet Abby Cadabby heads to the Street

    Hello Paula Ray, and welcome to the craziness here at Muppet Central or MC for short. Let's see... 1 One thing you can do is at least get to know MC, there are a few people here from the land of Down Under, you could talk to them and maybe get together to chat all things Muppet. 2 If you're...
  5. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Sounds like a fair and reasonable decision... Given that Grim already appeared in the SS/Superman story. The thing I need most is a bit of normalcy fright now, and of course time to do all the stuff I want to do. Oh well, getting late, talk to you soon.
  6. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    That's a good thing... Using this thread to jot down your initial ideas. Got a file like that with all the creatures and monsters I want to work with, and hopefully will start to once again, where I write down names of new ones I find or come up with. Harley Quinn?!? Yaey! Now I have some...
  7. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Hmmm... Of Muppets And Men, have that one in my VCD library. Will give it a watch when I get the chance. At the risk of dragging him in here, you might want to contact Gonzo, aka Quinn Rollins from SLC. He's basically your male counterpart Ru, we tease him constantly about his love over on...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh... Some crazy folks we have here... Bunking up on the roof. Oh well, come on, let's go to sleep. Count: Mmm, I'm counting the seconds until ve fall asleep. *Little later. Oscar, throwing the lid up against the wall: Hey! These dorms were brought to you by the letter Y for yucchy...
  9. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Hey Cath? We monsters thank you for the apology. Sorry, thought I'd try to insert some humor here. Good psycho-stuff... Should know, took a course in my Senior HS year. Not sure what interview you guys are talking about... Any DVD in particular it can be found? Or do we have to call in...
  10. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Boys! Now yer just beeing uncivilized. *To Christy: Sis, I think we'd better be going. Got these three little kittens to get to bed, school tomorrow you know. Vic and Ted Robots, you'd better come with me. I'll explain what Kyle meant, and hopefully you'll understand it all and not go on...
  11. The Count

    Sesame Street on MXC... sort of

    So Vic... Where's Kyle, er Kenny Blankerchip? Man, I used to watch this show... Would like to know when it airs, maybe I could catch this particular episode in repeats. So many moments that stuff made me laugh, with just the inuendos of the puns for the games or the contestants' names...
  12. The Count

    Avoiding Destiny

    So... Any chance of getting an update Sis? When you get the chance of course.
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Laughs long at Vic attempting to wring Kyle's neck. You can't blame him boy... Your friend here missed his best friend in the world... And so he thought he'd make robot versions instead. Caused quite a turmoil with your dad, but your mom will tell you about that. Does us all good to see...
  14. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Great stuff here Prawny... Especially liked Death employing Xander and the conversation they had. Very much liked the image of Death gently reaping Xander's soul, then bringing him back to a living afterlife. The song! Owww... Very much goodness there. Before I forget... More please!
  15. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Thanks Kate... You think I should? Was probably just going to post in the Post Count/SM thread. We'll see what happens.
  16. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Ringing Moppets' doorbell. Hello Sis? We thought it'd be a good idea if we came by to see how things were... That, and see if Vic's really back home. Oh... We brought you some stragglers. *Hands over Viq and Vibs to Christy. Seems they popped off to China for a bit of a lazy-day tour...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Once rooftop encampment's downstairs... OK, we got cooked rice, mushrooms with garlic, turkey burger cut into chunky cubes... And a few healthy foods from my island home cuisine. There's avocado slices, amarillos which are kind of like sweet slightly fried plantains, and a true delicacy...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Hollering upstairs to the roof: Yeah... Come down, it's dinnertime!
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: Ah, hello Prairie. Ed's still on campus. Kathy? Hmmm, think she'll probably get here in the wee hours of the night. But there are some folks up on the roof, maybe they can help you get ewerything ready before Kathy gets back.
  20. The Count

    D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

    Thanks for the help Snowths... *Trying to defuse some of the little ripples of bad vibes. The "You'll never know who you'll meet on Sesame Street" bit doesn't bother me that much. It's this year's opener segment, much like the Celebrity Moments from Season 35 and Stay Happy, Stay Healthy...
Top