Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Good thing this house of ours is impenetrable after it's closed thanks to all the safety charms we put on it. *Goes to sleep safe in the knowledge Kyle can't break in. Unless he wants to be turned into something strange and weird, that is.
  2. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Yeah? Well, with two more posts, I'll see your quad 6's and beat you with my quad 9's. So take that prawn.
  3. The Count

    Oops

    Well... You know what they say muppetsforever... Careful of the icy patch!!
  4. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Thanks for the official welcome Kate. BTW: For those of you Hunting *wink* the two Muppet specials... Muppets and 60 Minutes and Of Muppets And Men. KermiClown has both in his video library... Justin Faulknor has Of Muppets And Men, got my VCD copy from him. You can try contacting...
  5. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Oof... Feels good to be home. Got dragged into a meeting with Headmistress. That, and the girls had me running ragged throughout the campus trying to finish their first homework assignments. Aw man, I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep after those burgers we got for dinner. Well...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ugh... Sorry for getting back so late. Nah Hoots, is sokay you cats and kittens hangin' out up there. Maybe I'll go upstairs tomorrow and do a song. Sorry, but the rules will have to weat till tomorrow. I'm dead tired... And I still have a ton of posts to get to. *Nods to Lisa: Yes...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count: The alphabet, some crazy new substance... Or living on the roof of the dorms when it's supposed to ve wacated? Pick 1, no 2, no 3... Ah ha, sometimes it's too easy.
  8. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Would love to... Unfortunately, Lisa's old foe has claimed another victim here. Or at least all the hecticness from the schedule and trying to do reading studying for said classes. Last part when I get the chance though.
  9. The Count

    International SS Character Questions.

    Thanks DK. Problem with youtube is I don't have the program to watch it, and I get lost with the huge volume of links just for one clip. Will just use job titles then for the ones you pointed out. So I guess I'm asking what would O. Tiedemann's job be? Sorry for using the entry I have, don't...
  10. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Ooh... I feel so embarassed! Sorry Herald, pronounciation similarities are to blame. Would love to go to the Museum some day.
  11. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    *On PA system: Will the owner of this slightly overused brain please come pick it up. It says it's owner is a girl named Leyla, whoever that may be. Thank you. *Turns PA off. *Turns PA back on: Oh, and to the author... More please.
  12. The Count

    One Little Star.

    Thanks Sis... Glad you liked it. Hope you've caught up with all that's happened from Ch20 onwards in my latest story.
  13. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Thanks Sky... Nice place you have here. Will probably place an invite for the RHLC charter members later when the dorms reopen. Harold, that special you saw at the Museum of TV and Radio... Did Frank explain about Piggy's childhood, specifically the blurb about her father being killed in...
  14. The Count

    Trading Sesame Street Episodes

    Dude!!! MuppetDude! You're back?!? Rully glad you're back, if that's the case. Man, I've rully missed you here pal. Got some threads for you to check if you've been staying up-to-date with the new season, and of course there are a few questions I sent your way. But is hokay... Can keep...
  15. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Mmm... Thanks for the info Sara. Wish you luck if you decide to rebuild her.
  16. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Well... He seems to have laser-beam vision. Dunno about the rest of that stuff though. As for destroying him, wasn't thinking of doing that *Low voice: At least not his internal memories... But if ye be wanting him, you'll have to talk to your mother about Vic. Oh, gotta get the girls to...
  17. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Hmmm... That's a toughie. Janice because I can kind of match her speech? Placido Flamingo? Like I said, a tough question fer sure, like rully. BTW: Sara, if you could... What/who is Tina? Could you please post something introducing us to her, descript, that sort of thing? And I'll...
  18. The Count

    What time do you sign on?

    Yeah... Quarter past 9 AM here in my time zone. But I'm usually logged on most of the day, except when I'm in classes or eating or watching TV or sleeping/napping. Stay in touch buddy.
  19. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Wow... Man, dig this, so heavy man. Like rully. What touched me the most was where Kermit and Uncle Deadly were reflecting upon Ozngo's funeral and Uncle D's own. Oy, I can hear a girl squeeing when she gets here and reads Death's quote after reading Xander's mind. And of course, the...
  20. The Count

    New Muppet Abby Cadabby heads to the Street

    *Sigh... It's gone that far down huh? Well... Just click on the link with my avatar, that'll take you to my user profile. Once there, click on the link "Find all threads started by The Count" and you'll be able to find it there. Hope this helps.
Top