Search results

  1. The Count

    Another Very Merry Muppet Family Christmas Story

    Actually Kate... The reason I say that is because someone, not sure who, maybe one of my ML sources... Anyway, they reported that it was revealed/stated Doc's full character name was indeed Jerome "Doc" Christian. Possibly from an episode's script or from a documentary feature included in DVD...
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *In bedroom... Come on now girls... You need to go to sleep. After all, tomorrow's your first day at Magic School. Glendale School for the Gifted Arts actually, but we just call it Magic School. Yes Tabby, it'll probably be only a half day. But the three of you still need to get a good...
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Oh... Sweetums's still around, he's just bunking with Diana for the time being. Though that'll change as of tomorrow when the dorms will be promptly vacated and cleaned up. Should probably let everybody know tomorrow after Sesame Street, if it's a new episode. And the announcement will be...
  4. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    Thanks... But I hope you like the speaking voice I gave him as well. Hmmm, you don't suppose you could nudge/nag a more than mutual acquaintance of yurs from Chicago to come in and rant and rave and review do you?
  5. The Count

    Scenes from Behind the Scenes

    Just wanted to chime in... Read all the short stories here earlier this afternoon. Things I liked: The Annullment: Kermit was about to reach apocalyptic meltdown mode... Ooh... *Absolute delight with that expression, describing Kermit's furiosness. Turning the Tables: Scooter bravely...
  6. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Hey!! You get back here and post more story! And that goes for you too Lisa! *Ugh... Sorry, the nagging in me just got a bit out of control. But if you girls could... Um, please... Post more story? We all thank you.
  7. The Count

    Wished on a Morning Star - (A Sam and Janice story)

    It's possible... He might be trying to gather up the courage to call Martha Louise Ann, the buzzard mentioned in Chapter 1 Leyla. But that's just a guess on my part. Bo, post more and confirm this or not, please!
  8. The Count

    Wished on a Morning Star - (A Sam and Janice story)

    Well... You'd have to ask that girl who refuses to clean out her PM box, Tog-something or other was her name I think. But I believe it was registered around the same time as the sense/dollars line we all quip at the drop of a hat. Which makes you wonder why would hats want to be dropped? I...
  9. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Hortense? As in Piggy's Mom? Oh, I smells me a reference to Gorgon Heap's Johnny Rivers outline.
  10. The Count

    Oops

    Please refer to the first point in my post above Kendra. That'll make more sense I hope. And of course, if you're making sense, then it stands to reason you're also making dollars. But why stand to reason? It's more comfortable to sit and just watch the chaos.
  11. The Count

    Wished on a Morning Star - (A Sam and Janice story)

    Yaey for the new chapter... But I have to ask. What's this fixation with making everybody's eyes green? Miss Mingostone I understand because she said so herself... But first Isabelle, and now Janice too? As for the chapter... The scene with the breakfast was probably the best part of...
  12. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Here's maybe a question for you too... Did Richard ever see Muppet Babies? I know he performed the Baby Scooter puppet in TMTM and MFC... But that leads me to the question I'd rully like to ask... Given that Richard was Scooter's performer, and Skeeter was made to be his twin sister...
  13. The Count

    Oops

    Not if you have your settings to 30 posts per page like I do, then it's only three pages. BTW: To help the cause... Last year, about the middle of June or so... My brother, my best friend and I were planning/getting ready to go see the big premiere of Batman Begins at our local movie...
  14. The Count

    Paps

    *In old Jewish voice: Is this thing on? Yes, I have a very important question for you young miss... If a bunch of astronots with their fancy-shmancy suits and helmets and rocketships and what have you... Landed on an unknown surface out in schpace... Vell... The one astronot turns to the...
  15. The Count

    A Muppet Family Gathering.

    You are correct madam. Still wondering what Catherine, and more to the point Leyla who hasn't commented on the new introduction yet, have to say since they were the ones who helped me. Last segment coming, not sure quite when though.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... The move/closing won't be until tomorrow, and I plan to contact as many residents as I can... But given that most already know the news and are packing up today... Wonder if I should make two posts tomorrow, one with the announcement and another with the new dorm registration rules...
  17. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Wow... Just wanted to say, after reading all of this... Welcome to the craziness that is Muppet Central, and in particular the RHLC Amanda or beakersbreakers. We certainly welcome you to join us here at this great place we affectionately call MC or even home. Wanted to thank you for...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... Lots of things to get done Bry. Hope you get some rest, sounds like you'll need it for that show of yours later today. Hmmm, think I'll just wait until after lunch later today to contact everybody and make them aware of the announcement tomorrow.
  19. The Count

    Somebody's Getting Married?

    Ah... Now this is starting to clear up. So... Father Bob is the Minister from the end scene of Manhattan Melodies in TMTM. The role portrayed by Dr. Cyril Jenkins. Very interesting... But will this fake wedding now muddle Muppet continuum replaced in legalities by a real wedding taking...
  20. The Count

    Veterinarian's Hospital Action Figures

    Hmmm... You might be better served going to Ken Lilly's new website/forum Creatus Maximus and asking there. Might yield better results there, and welcome to the craziness that is Muppet Central.
Top