Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... And I want my August too. Let's see who can update first.
  2. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    No thanks Beth... Gotta be jetting off. And Prawny, post when ready!
  3. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    It's OK that you're not on MC from school Lisa... After all, we do it all the time. Not being on MC from school that is. Uh, so yeah... *Brings in apple juice and orange juice for all.
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Lisa... When you get the chance to fill out the form and send it to me will be fine. Just so long you do it as soon as you can, don't want to run the risk of losing Rowlf to someone else. Though I make no guarantees that he will or won't still be available by the time you send in your...
  5. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Vell... Certainly hope Bear vill have the next challenge/trial for us to move this quaint game along to the next stages. *Sets to busying himself at campsite, making some breakfast for all who's left.
  6. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    Hmmm... Was this meant to be Chapter 5, Part 2? Very good addition. Liked the home scenes, laughed at Robin breaking into his uncle's stash of thinking muffins and getting busted. There's a lot here for the ushy-gushy (UG) clique... And I'm enjoying Penny and her daughter's polar opposite...
  7. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    *Smiles... Oh Lisa... Just be off with you and get that fanfic reading done. That's all we ask, whenever you get it done that's OK, just so long as you post and review and nag. Is that so much to expect from our Queen? And yes, I know how the schooling schedules can ruin that, man I've had...
  8. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Sorry bout that Skye. Nope, not too late to join here Kiki, though Sara's the one who runs this RHLC thing... *Laughs, you might want to talk to her. And that invitation for the dorms stands open to any of the RHLC's charter members. Amanda... That's a very deep story, and... *Sigh, at...
  9. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 2

    Thanks Phillip and GelflingWaldo. Sounds like they'd make fine additions to my library. Will porbably pick them up, just not now. But it'll certainly make for good watching, what with the SS boxset which I'll definitely get, hopefully for either B-Day or X-Mas. Like Bo would say... Rock...
  10. The Count

    The RHLC!

    No prob there Sky. Now if only the Original SS Lyrics Archive would have all of their stuff on Windows player like Muppet Musique... *Oh well... Some day, if my Muppet Listings become the Muppet Universe I envision it becoming.
  11. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 2

    Quick questions... How many DVD discs are there in each of the two season boxsets released for FR? Are all episodes complete? Or have they been edited like what happened with TMS Season 1? Just wondering to know if it'd be worth to get these now or through some other Muppet trader...
  12. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    Oh... You mean like how noone stole my "Red", "Boober", "Gurl" names in Beth's 3rd Rowlf story? Hmmm, now I wonder who did that... And you think you could tell that girl to hurry up and read, review, and rave over MFG? Thanks. Oh, and some extra nagging's needed in Kermie's Girl also...
  13. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Well... Number of pages depends on number of posts you set your own individual options to in your User CP. Amanda, found the website, here's the link. http://www.mystacor.com/muppet_musique/act/act.html This'll take you straight to all the songs from AChristmas Together, once there click...
  14. The Count

    ~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

    *Bumping this up! Hopefully new updates and more songs have been added to this great site.
  15. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Not sure... Will definitely let you know (LYK) next time I watch the movie, now I know what to watch/listen up for. Nope... Not confusing or confussling at all. It's just that we sometimes tend to ziffle or pile posts on top of each other. Thanks for confirming that Erin. Great...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Back downstairs... Hey guys... Rully tired, stayed up late with you last night, lots of posts to get through from yesterday and today. So, uh, if it's OK with you... I'll cap me some Z's and go through the applications tomorrow evening. I know, but I've got to leave early in the morning...
  17. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Thanks Erin... Wilson, was that the stock broker they told to get back into the pit at the end of the movie, when they were trading in orange juice stock? If it was, then where were the choc... Oh yeah, he'd've probably scarffed those down by then.
  18. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    *Running in... Sorry I'm late guys, lots of posts to catch up on. Big Bird Fan, sorry... Just that today's was the first Spanish Word segment I've seen, missed out on 4110 cause of a blackout that morning. Forgot, they used the ballet alphabet in 4116. Episode 4117: Elmo's J-Day. Where...
  19. The Count

    New Muppet Abby Cadabby heads to the Street

    You know... Kinda saw this happening, especially after last year's stink about Cookie Monster giving up cookies. CM: Me not give up cookies! We know Cookie Monster. Now run along back to SS, I think Kyle's looking for you. CM: Oh OK... Bye!
  20. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Let him! Serves him fright for not posting any updates to Wishing on the Morning Star or Visions 2 or that Scooter's Journal thingy. Besides, it's cause of him you're being deprived of my premium Muppet alphabet siglines. But enough of that. *Raises glass of OJ for the toast. Thank you my...
Top