Search results

  1. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    OK... I'll be here if you need me. Oh, and tell Sis that Jana's with Beth and my daughters down at the supermarket, so she's OK staying here with us until Christy can come and get her.
  2. The Count

    The RHLC!

    See... There's where my confusion came in. Oh hi Confusion... No, Insane's not here now, check back at the fanfic library. *Confusion leaves. Thanks Erin.
  3. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Er... No... Besides, I think the waiter at that restaurant said you'd had too much to drink last time. Some water'll do you good. Oh, here's the nice normal cup of tea for you Bo. So, any luck finding Vibs posing as Mairin?
  4. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Rather enjoyed it myself too Erin. Liked the reworking of the song. But who's Don Gillis?
  5. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Yeah... Looks like that's how they're airing episodes now. And thanks for the corrections Drtooth. Yes, I believe Google was the pink one, Phoebe was the sort of light lavender one. Looking forward to tomorrow.
  6. The Count

    D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

    Thanks Snowth. You talking about the customer at the beginning with the lemonade? Or the Pancake Lover at the end of the street story? If Joey voiced the broccoli, then I'd guess Peter Lynns voiced the sandwich. Hope this helps.
  7. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Ah... Captain Hebbage. Doing fine. Can I help you with anything? *Cleaning glasses, serves Hebbage some water. Oh, there's Bo... Well, the more the merrier. Cup of tea for the er, man of the house Bo?
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Announcement. Hello from the MC Dorms Management Team. Just wanted to let you know about a new rule added to choosing roommates, a suggestion made by the review committee's members. If you wish to room with a fanfictional Muppet character of your own creation, then: 1 You must be rooming...
  9. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Getting back home... Ah, how I do so love a good brewing storm. What's that Dear? *Moves to back door... What do you boys think you're doing? A dragon trap? Well, don't you think that if it belonged to me, I wouldn't need any traps to capture it? No, don't have any dragons belonging...
  10. The Count

    Season 37 Character Questions

    Here are some more from... Episode 4123: Lemonade Machine. Female human customer at Hooper's Store at the beginning of the episode, who was this? One of the Muppeteers? AM customer who asked Miles for a glass of lemonade, sounded like Joey Mazzarino, was his name "Pete"? Not sure...
  11. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    *Thoughts on today's... Episode 4123: Lemonade Machine. Got the "You Never Know Who You'll Meet on Sesame Street!" bit again. Guess it was just 4122 then. Since Gina's now an established vet, looks as if Miles is the one taking up the role of helping out as a part-time assistant at...
  12. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Nope, not really. But if you saw the bit after the song "Thirteen, My Favorite Number", the one with the marching instrumental music, I'd like to know more about that one particular segment.
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    Not really... Just amusing myself watching Bo get into trouble with Sis. Good we got a day off from school today though. Might head down to the stores and get a few chores done. Anything you'd be needing?
  14. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Just watching this play out on the telly.
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Will see what I can do Sis. Good to have a free day on Wednesdays again. Oh, Sesame'll be on soon. Talk to you guys later.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Thanks Kate... Would like to join, rully I would... But I've got a lot of things on my plate fright now, and I'm a bit sorry that I don't think Quire practice could be fit in the schedule. Hope that's OK, wish you and the rest of the group luck and success.
  17. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    There are twelve new episodes left, completing the usual run of twenty-six per season. The next two will air today, 9/13/2006 and tomorrow 9/14/2006. As for the rest, we have to stay alert as to when they'll air. Hope this helps.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Opening door to let Fatatatita back in... Hey Kath, tell Prairie I liked her new play this morning about the healthy foods. But she'd better get Rowlf to get that piano of hers back in tune though. And here are some little chocolate mini-squares I picked up at Penny Candyman's. *Hands baggy...
  19. The Count

    MC Members - Where are they now?

    Mmm, aren't you forgetting someone? Anyway... Warrick and Jackie, saw them online and posting a few days to a week ago. Drtooth, he posts mainly in the Sesame Street and General Discussion cartoon threads. Aerosmith and grail (Toygeek) stick to the Creatus Maximus board. Whatever, thought...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uh Kim... Mayhaps the reason you haven't heard from Erin about the Quire is because... Well, it's Kate the one who's in charge of that singing group. Hope this helps. Good night everyone.
Top