Search results

  1. The Count

    Girlfriends (or boy) of Muppet Fans

    Posted by the guy using up all the Muppet-icons: "Oh how very foolish of her...Everyone knows it was Quinn...Not Vic." That made me LOL, just what I needed to cheer me up today. Could list all the fandoms I've been into over the years, but that'd take up too much time. Suffice it to say...
  2. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *OOC: Good one there Kyle. I remember when there used to be 6-piece, 9-piece, and 30-piece boxes of Chicken McNuggets. Good times.
  3. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Here are my thoughts for today... Episode 4122: Prairie Dawn's Healthy Foods Pageant. First off, my station cut off the "You Never Know Who You'll Meet on Sesame Street!" bit today. The street story simply opens with Prairie starting off the pageant. Man, that brings back memories...
  4. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    Great update Lisa. Short chapter, but it serves it's purpose. No need for oxygen tanks though, thank you. Rully loved the scene at the end with Kermit kissing his hand and touching it to Melinda's tombstone... Also liked the dancing at the new midnight club. Please... Post more!
  5. The Count

    Angus and Angie and Podcasts and Vibs stinks

    OK, here's the reply I got from Bats1990 on the Creatus Maximus boards, (Bats1976 here on MC I think). Well, it is relatively easy. You just need a computer with a recording program. We use Garage Band (that is only for MAC's though) although you don't need it, we use a sound board to power...
  6. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Well... Not sure if they got together to go over Muppet performance notes... But Ricky has worked with JHC since The Jim Henson Hour in 1989, Beaker was Richard's only main character along with Statler, seen in a few bit segments.
  7. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Vhat?!? No! Grover, my furry friend... How I hoped it vould one of the three of us against you. Especially since your presence vas so pivotal last season. *Beth was last season's champion, playing as Ernie. So sad to see you go, but we've had so much fun vith you here on Muppet Surwiwor...
  8. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Bleh... Let's get off of this subject and on to something else. *Gets off of trampled conversation, kicks it in the shins for good measure, and boots it into trash masher. So... Heard any good Richard stories lately? What you guys think of Ricky Boyd taking over Scooter in MWoO? Hope...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uh, I was talking to Christy there. And it's Friday, special enough on it's own. *Don't want to give away the surprise.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Movin' right along... Hey Sis, if you need some help with that story, drop me a PM and we can talk about it. Frankly, need a bit of encouragement/inspiration/help meself. Oh well... See you round the dorms. *In low voice: Anything we should get for the birthday girl for Friday?
  11. The Count

    Angus and Angie and Podcasts and Vibs stinks

    Well... Got some basic info about getting started from another friend, Bats1990 on CMX (he might be registered here as Bats1976). Not sure if I should post what he replied since like I said, it's a bit basic. But if you have any specific questions about podcasts, send 'em in and I'll forward...
  12. The Count

    The Sound FX Character

    No, you're not crazy... At least, not when it comes to the topic of the question for this thread. The character you're thinking of is named Simon the Sound Man, he looks almost identical to Mr. Johnson (Grover's customer in the Charlie's Restaurant sketches), except that Simon has black hair...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Think I'll just leave you guys with a song before retiring for the night. Rowlf, if you please... *Piano starts playing. *Sing: Down by the river. That flows past the courtyard. And wooden houses. With shutters turned down. There lives a girl. Everybody calles "Patches"...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    You know... Thought Telly would try out for the football team, thought most of the monsters would. Then again, I trust Clifford to run the team as captain this year, he'll get me the info of who's on the team before the big game on Saturday.
  15. The Count

    Muppet Survivor 2

    Sent in my wote as vell... Maybe Bear's tending to a theatrical production of his. Mmm, maybe there's some leftowers ve can heat up.
  16. The Count

    9-11 Banner on Homepage

    Thanks Beth. Thought there'd be some Muppets there though, kind of like a silent somber scene still emoting a sort of quiet sad beauty.
  17. The Count

    9-11 Banner on Homepage

    You know... Would rully like to know what this one looks like. If anybody could, please post descripts of the banner.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well, I'm back home early... Wonder when Kate'll start up auditions on the 3rd floor's common room though.
  19. The Count

    Season 37 Character Questions

    And from Episode 4121: Monsters and Their Dolls. Carmen, Zoe's Doll. Lila, Zoe's Doll. Mimi and Rocco were there too, as well as a fourth doll I didn't understand her name too well though. The Dastardly Dinosaur. Will post again tomorrow after getting whatever new characters pop up in the...
Top