Search results

  1. The Count

    The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

    *Flings soggy root beer soaked muffin back to Bo thanks to trusty tennis racket borrowed from the Swedish Chef's kitchen. *Flings a baggy filled with custodian's surprise as well. *Both drench Bo at the same time. Honestly... This kind of silliness should be saved for the Danglish party...
  2. The Count

    MC Members - Where are they now?

    Or without the dribbling. Dribbling of spit that is. Eeeeeew! See you guys and gals later.
  3. The Count

    The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

    That... And the guy unlucky enough to room with Bean Bunny, though that was his own misfortunate choice.
  4. The Count

    MC Members - Where are they now?

    Grover: A cow! Grover, what made you think of a cow? Grover: I don't know... I think I heard a "Moo" a minute ago. Grover... I quit! Grover: Come on cow, let's get you back home to that nice Moppets' neighbor, whatever her name is. Cow: Exactly. Grover: What? Cow: Whatever, that's her...
  5. The Count

    The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

    Rully Snowth? Hmmm, kind of have Nick in the cameo group in my mind, must be the number of appearances he's made or how he's sort of in the supporting cast group when I think of T*K*O. Anyway, I made the suggestion for the category thinking of him... So I stand by my vote!
  6. The Count

    D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

    Not sure if they will or they won't. Been relying on what Big Bird Fan had to say, but since I didn't get 4124 today (hoping for it airing tomorrow), rully can't say for sure.
  7. The Count

    MC Members - Where are they now?

    Yes, I'm OK... Great to hear from you again Luke. Kind of a casual visitor/poster myself at CMX... Compared to the other regular guys who have tons of more posts than I do. My respect for Ken and what he did with the Muppets figures is immeasurable... Was hoping he'd pick up SS, but it...
  8. The Count

    The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

    Thread Bullier(Favorite T*K*O MC Member Cameo Appearance): AnythingMuppet, or Nick the Company Computer Guy *SNL reference. The Doc Hopper Award(Favorite Villain from a Fan-Fiction): Lloyd Galt (Destination: Home) Return to the Insanity(Best Comeback Over Extended Period Time): christyb My...
  9. The Count

    MC Members - Where are they now?

    Nah Snowths... You pay those guys no mind, though frankly, it can get sorta messy if you start using brains as currency. Especially your own... Luke's a good guy from across the pond. Rully knows his ins and outs of the TV media broadcasting biz, provided insight on that back when the...
  10. The Count

    The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

    Whooppeeeee! We got those two cents from Kathy! Now we can finally buy another glass of root beer! J/K, that's OK Kath... Just hope mew're doing well.
  11. The Count

    The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

    Makes Us Blush(Most Devoted Muppet Fan): Sara (ReneeLouvier). Be My Muffiny Valentine(Best Ushy-Gushy Fan-Fiction): Kermie's Girl (Ushy-Gushy Fan-Fiction), though it's still not finished. Old Friends, New Friends(Best Original Fan-Fiction Character): Auntie Eleanor. Through the Yearbook(Best...
  12. The Count

    The RHLC!

    May be a dumb joke, but that's probably the lines along which he was thinking Erin. What possibly pushed him to pull the prank/joke in the first place.
  13. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *Back home... Mmm, that was a good dinner Izzy darling. Need any help washing the dishes? *Sigh... Got errands to take care of tomorrow, just hope they can get done. Good thing I got paid today, can use the money to take care of those things I've been meaning to do lately. Oh well, that's...
  14. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... Thought that's where it was from Bry... Just didn't recognize it at first. *Getting back home... Mmm, that hamburger and potato salad at the Rock & Roll Deli sure was good. Count: Yes... And I hope to have a good sleep tonight, vhat vith all the stormy veather. OK, I'll be in...
  15. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Ah yes.. The old gag of hiding diamonds inside the chunks of ice, last used on Disney's Tale Spin. Funny bit, but an expensive joke I bet if she'd swallowed those earrings.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Nice sig Bry, wonder where it's from though. Oh, Camilla signed up for Birdketeers too after the announcements were posted. And don't forget to cast your votes for the MCies.
  17. The Count

    Old Sesame Street episodes 1983-1992

    Um... To try and set you straight SesameStreetFan... If you're looking for old SS episodes, contact Boober_Gorg. He's got the biggest episode library of all of us here, and he's extremely trustworthy. Helped me out with some episodes last year. True enough, he doesn't sell his copies... He...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... At least Uncle Deadly will probably be at the theater, he'll tell Kyle the awards aren't until next week. I'll be coming home soon guys... Keep the dorms nice and clean.
  19. The Count

    The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

    Make Us Laugh(Funniest Member): Kyle (Erine81981). Animal on Caffeine(Most Prominent Poster): Bo-Re-Mi-Guard. Short But Sweet(Low Post Count, but meaningful posts): Kathy (Katzi428). Don't Eat the Pictures(Best Avatar): Vic most probably. May I Have Your Autograph?(Best Signature): Erin...
  20. The Count

    D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

    Thanks! Will change it when I get home. BTW: Where you been Tony? The Season 37 Characters thread rully needs your help. Got half a mind to nominate you for the Missing in Action award for the upcoming 3rd semi-annual MCies. J/K. LMK if everything's A-OK down there in Blue Kentucky.
Top