Search results

  1. The Count

    Angus and Angie and Podcasts and Vibs stinks

    Well... You could always check the links on www.aftimes.com that lead to their forum or Vodcast sections, ask there if you guys can get a straight answer. Or maybe this guy named Tekwych I happen to know can help out. Lemme give him a call. Be back later.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm, think I'll wait till Kate starts the Quire auditions. Not sure if I want to join, got a busy schedule. But I would like to at least sing something I've been wanting to sing for a while now.
  3. The Count

    The Great Desire

    Wow, that was great. You just throw this curveball at us... Janice in rehab? Surgery? Accident? And it impacted Gonzo and Camilla's happy home? Oh, this is getting good. Sure glad I have the burnt orange teddy bear from Lisa's bin and my little gothic plush critters. You get points for...
  4. The Count

    Flippersteps in the Sand

    4 questions... Where are you? Nag nag nag, poke. Who let the penguininin? More story please? Sorry we haven't been nagging you lately, so many stories and so many other peoples to nag.
  5. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Most probably you have Amanda. These threads tend to spin off to other topics from time to time by the direction of the conversation. *Spins conversation spinner: OK... Right foot, Scooter's glasses prescription. Discuss! See? Now there'll be any number of posts on the subject after...
  6. The Count

    The Muppets Sign On

    Sí, was very funny hokay? We wan more story hokay? BTW: Nyz... When are ju gonna post dat Mairin story? Stop teasing us with the quotes and post already!
  7. The Count

    Can anyone tell me who this kangaroo puppet is?

    No... Thank you for taking the time to write a full descript of the puppet you have Airwalk. Have a good day.
  8. The Count

    D'Snowth Sesame Reviews: Issue 37, Volume 2006

    Same as last week, Tues-Thursday.
  9. The Count

    Strange Muppet Radio Occurrence

    Couple of things I've noticed with MC Radio. The song you had in the rotation recently, "Count One Banana" from Sesame Street... If it's the song with the ladylike bananas and the Jamaican Guys, that song's name is just "One Banana" as pointed out to me by my sources. The song you have...
  10. The Count

    Can anyone tell me who this kangaroo puppet is?

    No, but thanks. Prefer textual descripts given that I'm partially blind, and my degree of blindness doesn't rully let me see photos on a computer screen. There's something that's confusing me about this kangaroo puppet though. Is it a male puppet or a female puppet? Cause when you listed...
  11. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Not to mention a bit of a rising stage star in our fanfics. Hi Sara. Just wanted to say that yes, FR Season 2's available at Wal-Mart. Think that's where Kyle got his copy this week. Will probably put this on my B-Day/X-Mas wishlist, along with a few other releases from the Muppet/CTW vault.
  12. The Count

    Vintage Piggy, Grover, Rolf, and kangaroo (??) puppets for sale!

    Uh... Just so you know for future reference... The name of the Muppets' piano-playing dog is "Rowlf". Hope this helps, have a good night.
  13. The Count

    Can anyone tell me who this kangaroo puppet is?

    Wouldn't rully know. BTW: If you could though, would appreciate a more complete description of what this kangaroo puppet looks like. Thanks, have a good night.
  14. The Count

    Whoopi Goldberg's guest apearance

    Then maybe you should send in a resumé to the T*K*O 3976&½, headed up by MrsPepper and D'Snowth.
  15. The Count

    The Muppets Sign On

    Hmmm... Maybe... Will talk it over and see what happens. Oh and Ryan... *Pats shoulder... Good to see UD's starting to teach you in the ways of our spooky speak.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Heh heh... Clifford, the reigning champs are the Pittsburgh Steelers now. Course, that don't mean I have to like it... Yeah, they're not my fave team in that division... Go Ravens!! Oh, and of course, Frogs too!
  17. The Count

    The Muppets Sign On

    Eh... Used to have a hotmail account. Until it kept filling up with spam because the blocker was full. Switched to a Yahoo! Mail account, and then last December I joined up with Google. Actually, I find Google the easiest/best to handle or manage. Rully liked how it's gone for me. That...
  18. The Count

    Old Friends Who've Just Met

    *Extra hugs/laughs for that last one. So... Anybody got a good fanfic to read? Maybe this thing posted by... *Leaves thread heading back to the dorm's reading room to get next story.
  19. The Count

    The Muppets Sign On

    As do I! Had me laughing... Especially the bit with Camilla. Oh please... Say there's more of this! More please! BTW: How do you get on MSN? And is it painful for whoever MSN is?
  20. The Count

    "The Moppet Family - Same Family, New Thread..."

    *After a good afternoon of playing in the front yard... Come on girls, we have to get washed up for dinner. Oh hi Izzy... DanDan did waht? Can't say I'm surprised. But it's Christy's problem, I'll just let her deal with it. She needs to get those twins of hers to school, and then make the...
Top