Search results

  1. The Count

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 2"

    Originally posted by that guy who used to be T*K*O 3976½'s former VP: "MRSPEPPER: Beauregard... you CAN bake a cake, can you?" Dunno... Can he? You wouldn't think so since he used custodian's surprise for the batter. You people need to stop encouraging him and bring lunchs to work from home.
  2. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Something I wanted to ask though... Originally posted by Crazy in Chicago: "Craig grinned at Sally as he set a huge pizza in the middle of the pizza." How do you set a huge pizza in the center of nother pizza? Or was that more of a typo? Guess we'll never know, the author of this tale...
  3. The Count

    Monsterpiece Theater - "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

    Know what you mean Snowths. Kind of how to me Rex Harrison will always be Doctor Dolittle.
  4. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Trust me Sara... Catherine's aware that all three of her stories need updating. We've been in contact and that thing that most of us MC'ers scoff at as a "life" is interfering once again. As you, I too am extremely anxious to get an update for thi one in particular... Especially since Pepe's...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    A brief shiver is felt down my spine. Huh? Did you feel that? Count: Vhat? For a moment there... Thought Christy, you know, my cyber sister, was online and watching us from her room. Count: Is that possible? Dunno... I've learned that nothing's impossible, just improbable. Eh, maybe it...
  6. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    There's only one way I can think of to herald this new chapter... And thats to do it some justice. Sit back girls and I'll show you how it's done. Ann, you know the song, so you take the piano while your sisters sit with Grandma K. Izzy, take your place on top of the piano's lid if you...
  7. The Count

    Sailor Moon manga or anime

    Well.. One question I have is if you could please go into detail about the five Doom and Gloom girl villains from the end of the first story. Other than that, I rully hope your comic shop gets the Cloverway dubs of the 4thstory. The other big question I had has been mostly answered: you say...
  8. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    Well... If she isn't, I happen to have a spot for her in the castle, with your permission of course. Though I'd talk to you when I reach that point, should I ever reach that point. We'll see, and I look forard tomore story whenever it gets posted. Gonzo: You called? No, I said whenever, not...
  9. The Count

    Monsterpiece Theater - "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

    There's so much to reply to... First of all... Gene Wilder as Wonka? That was great, but I thought Cookie said this was remade by some guy named Burton? Second, I've grown to dislike that movie for personal reasons... But this fictional telling was good. Third, the classic comedy...
  10. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School DVD

    Oh, I dunno... The cow segment from the first season wasn't that bad to me. Then again, I guess I've been conditioned not to let that sort of roaming countryside drag-on filming technique bother me: sat through a similar long-windedcountry tour scene in the MST3K movie Manos: The Hands of...
  11. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    That is. Now post some more and maybe there'll be a treat of new reviews magically left under your pillow in the orning.
  12. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    Aw... And here I thought we'd have a chance at cracking that prawn and breaking into Lisa's inner gibberish circle. Oh well... At least Christy can be O, Beth P, and me Q. What? Does that make sense? Probably not. Oh well... More story please? Soonerishkbbible?
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hey Erin... Heard you were getting some stuff for Kathy. You mind if I send somthing too? Happen to have some White Christmas hot chocolate with mint and vanilla flavoring along with some softened cinnamon avena oatmeal). Please LMK and I'll just go get the containers for the drop-off. Thanks.
  14. The Count

    Once Upon My Heart.

    Trust me Lisa, it's something that even you're not ready for, something that'll take all the teddy bears in your bin and then some. But I'm not saying anything, keeping my lip zipped. Nice... This was a good addition, we get to see what's happening with Samantha and Piggy at their shopping...
  15. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Thanks Dave. That helps explain a lot. The MC members in the arches was good for TMCS1, make it sort of a opening introduction of the main cast in the show. The members sprawled out on the stage flocked by Muppet memers makes TMCS2 much better, a sort of opening number. As for the reference...
  16. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    No Beth... Lisa's left and Ryan's right, andthat makes you and me March and May, you'd be May and I'd be March. And that'd make Christy my sis Sideways. Good installment Lisa... It had me reading all the while and I very much like the introduction of Sally, oh, and more please!
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Right... Don't look down Robin. Count: No, it's safe to look down. There's the floor down there beneth us, it's hunky-dory. Yeah. Now maybe there'll be some more fanfic posted soonerishkibbible... Lisa? Ryan? Beth? Cath? Just jonesing for some fanfic I guess.
  18. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Yes! I'm always gonna vote for whatever helps get the visual explained that much quicker. So by all means, post the reference key... Now, please! Please?
  19. The Count

    The Deadly Alliance

    So... This is the continuation of the Nightstalker Alliance, maybe this should've been posted in that thread to have the opening connected with this first added installment. You need to take care of using proper superlatives at times, and mayhaps pronouns would serve better at times instead of...
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm, wonder why Hilda couldn't make it. Oh well, hope the guests of honor like their presents. The bats leave a package at the doorstep of Room #29, the card reads Happy Birthday to Ernie! and contains a disguise kit with hats and beards and some other little clothing accessory attachments...
Top