Search results

  1. The Count

    Benjamina Gunn and Hispaniola Playset Customs

    Yeah, I say go for it and make Flaubert as well. So, is this a static statue custom figure? Or does it retain any articulation? If so, what points does it stll have? Would you consider making other figures as customs? Cause I'm always lookin'...
  2. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Are you sure I'm not there, invisible in much the same way you're now online as well dear sister? *Graphic: Halo. BTW: Need help naming that tenth haunter I spooked to you last time. Hope to hear from you soon Christ.
  3. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Uh... Maybe that's because I didn't send in a pic of myself? Yeah, that's probably it. So you'll have to wait a little longer to find out what your big brother looks like little sister.
  4. The Count

    Muppet Fan-Fic: Don't Trip the Driver

    No... That can't be the whole chapter... *Disbelieving, there has to be more to this wonderful chapter and sublime story. Liked Johnny telling Sal not to step on his lines. Caught the referencial in-joke Zoot made. Nod to anyone we should know about? A special little crazy girl in your...
  5. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Yes... Um... Sorry? I know, tha doesn't cut it. Just didn't have any good photos, or rther I didn't send any in. Hopefully there'll be a TMCS3 though. Oh... I've fallen in mistress's Ru's grace. However will I redeem myself? Well, mayhaps the little short story bubbling in the...
  6. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    No wories Snowth... The important thing is you know her now. Welp, off to see if there's some fanfic posted.
  7. The Count

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 4"

    You heard me the first time Bo... That scene's a reference to the Whoe Line episode where Ryan Stiles and guest star George Wendt where playing Film & TV Styles, one of the many improv games on that show.
  8. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Snowths, don't know who would be her nor where in the visual she's located... But Ruahnna = Catherine. And I see she snuck in here during the middle of the night to post. Very sneaky of Ru Cath... Hope this means she's back now, missed her around here.
  9. The Count

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 4"

    What's this "we" stuff Bo? Didn't I tell you before? You got the wrong person and that's why we're working on two different villainistic cases. Snowths, no need to repeat yourself... Then again, did your father repeathimself on you? *A short buzzing noise can be heard and a bald no-necked...
  10. The Count

    Benjamina Gunn and Hispaniola Playset Customs

    Hmmm... Unsure why the captain's quarters should be included if it won't be useable by/for the figures. Maybe a sort of closed wall with a permanently non-openable door like the ones from the Backstage playset would be better. Can't rully comment on the visual aspect of your customs due to my...
  11. The Count

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 4"

    Oh yeah Bo? Then why do you have that quote of Father Moppet's followingyou around every acting performance you pop up in? And Snowthpes, dear Ms. Greenwoodis fine... For the moment, though her true wellbeing depends on the revelation of that maddening little mischief of yours.
  12. The Count

    Need Help With a Sketch...

    Hey Snowtheeeeeeeee Baaaaaabbbbbbyyy!!! *Runs up and slaps Snowth on the back. Came in here, thought I'd help you with one smal tidbit of information. Don't know if this clip is available on youtube.com, nor do I know who performed the character... But the scientist who built the rocket ship...
  13. The Count

    A Heart of Gold

    And stop giving us these fragmented scenes. Next time you post,post the whole chapter girl. Wonderful update, at least things are starting to move forward. Gettin' to Craig, a sense of urgency in his eyes? Wonder what that's about. Only way to find out... Post more soonerishkibbible!
  14. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Rully looking forward to having this one explained to me... Sorry I never sent you a pic Vic... Maybe in time for TMCS3? Also looking forward to next week's visual, MT meets SS. Oh, and you might want to correct Johnny's name, it's "Fiama", not "Fiame". Hope this helps.
  15. The Count

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 4"

    After consulting his watch, the kidnapper realizes it's 7 o'clock PM. Mmm, must be time for Bo's daily dunking n the icy tea bath. Or is that the icy tea bath drenching? One can never tell with that mumbling mopper-upper. *Presses a button and a shower of iced tea purs its chilling contents...
  16. The Count

    T*K*O - "Beach Bums"

    Ah... Yes... Bo and his revisionist history...
  17. The Count

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hey amyprismgirl... According to Muppet Wiki, the name of that character is The Swamp Monster. Hope this helps.
  18. The Count

    Monsterpiece Theater - "Young Frankenstein"

    Hmmm... You've peeked my curiosity Snowths, since I don't know anything about such character nor sketch. Any info you can provide on both or either would be most welcome.
  19. The Count

    T*K*O - "Beach Bums"

    You're right. Was thinking of the Pelican Crest Resort.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Originally posted by Ernie: "Queer..." Count: Ah-ha! That's elewen Q-words! Ten of them quoted by Bryan and Bert, and one more by Ernie makes elewen. *Aside to himself and the camera: I love math too!
Top