Search results

  1. The Count

    T*K*O - "The Godchildren"

    Yes... And I was trying to make a joke there. Guss now I know where Vibs keeps getting her fame as a joke-killer.
  2. The Count

    Muppet Appearances on Mike & Mike

    OK... Gonna use this thread to post and keep track of the clips that show up or mentions of Muppets on the show. What show is this? Mike & Mike in the Morning airs on ESPN Radio stations across the US and internet broadcasters, along with a simulcast on TV on ESPN 2. It's one of my fave...
  3. The Count

    T*K*O - "The Initial Problem"

    That's OK Bo... Like I said, minor nitpicks. Oh, and is it bad to confess I started humming what little I know of the M*A*S*H theme when the helicopter with the ninja MC members arrived?
  4. The Count

    T*K*O - "The Godchildren"

    Hmmm... Father Marty doen't sound that unusual a name to me.
  5. The Count

    Tale of the Two J.L.'s

    Sent you a PM last night MW. Oh, and I'm a bit curious... Just what does the two J.L.'s stand for?
  6. The Count

    T*K*O - "The Initial Problem"

    Wowwwweeeee! This was the craziest and probably best episode of the whole season! All the references to MC threads past... All the cameos... And the mayhem... Just two little nitpicks though. 1 Mrs. Pepper and Vic supping custodian's surprise in the cafeteria? Sorry, but that's a...
  7. The Count

    T*K*O - "The Godchildren"

    Hmmm... With all the "innocently" in Dill and Ginger's replies, I kinda knew what was coming. But for some reason this episode seems somewhat incomplete to me. Maybe it's the open ending, or maybe it's that Mrs. Pepper just walked off obliviously without the staff bringing up the true details...
  8. The Count

    Avenue Q in Swedish

    Yeah.. And I was just tryin' to make a joke. Never mind, hope the show turns out geat and you finally get to see it there in your homeland.
  9. The Count

    Mysterious member at MC

    Careful Mrs. Pepper... You don't want to upset the real ghosts lurking here. Nor #1 of the 001st either for that matter.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Tired and sort of feeling the blahs of another day done with. At least I've had my dinner. Heading off to bed, tell Beth and Sean I'll read through their messages should they happen to reply tomorrow. Count: Sure thing Ed, nighty night. Thanks... Just hope the fanfics get updated though.
  11. The Count

    Avenue Q in Swedish

    Rully? Cause Gary Coleman's a washed-up child actor in the US as well. Last we knew, he was a failed security cop at some non-descript mall after failing to be elected governor of the state of California. Some other musclehead actor got that job though.
  12. The Count

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 2"

    Thought so. Now then, where's that Snowthspe fellow? He's going to miss the party.
  13. The Count

    M'pat

    You've been having a fit of the gigglies, haven't you Bo? And where's that Bare Nakd Ladies album we had playing until all hours of the night just yesterday?
  14. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    Oh... And to help a little Snowthy out... Catherine (Ruahnna) is the redheaded woman wearing a Kermit green shirt and black ostrich feather boa, standing next to Beaker the Muppet.
  15. The Count

    Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

    She's also known as Prawny's other half. So maybe that'll prompt Vic to render them as a composite dual being next time.
  16. The Count

    Your Thoughts: MC's 9th Birthday

    UhUh, this was recently brought to my attention... Is there a 9th Birthday banner on MC's front page? If so, could someone please help describing it and all the Muppets who appear in the celebration? Thanks.
  17. The Count

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 2"

    Ah, but we're not mutts. And is this jailhouse the same one where you got imprisoned just last October? They were calling to see if I knew the whereabouts of a certain Bo R. Gard, you wouldn't want to spend another little vacation there would you?
  18. The Count

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 2"

    Good point snowthers. Oh, and you're too late Bo. *The hapless janitor gets assaulted by a barrage of custodian's surprise balloon bombs, dropping the sloppy contents all over his person.
  19. The Count

    Tale of the Two J.L.'s

    Very good. "Sarah and his companions" should be "her companions" instead, shouldn't it? So now we hae all three introductory parts... Would've maybe worked better as three "Introductory" or "Preface" chapters in one sot, but I'm vey much intrigued and await what is to come as I work on my own...
  20. The Count

    T*K*O - "D'Snowth Gets the Sack, Part 2"

    Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it... Your face! *Another gusher of ice cold tea drenches the hapless janitor.
Top