Search results

  1. M

    General opinion of Muppets Tonight

    I know that, but he was more major on Muppets Tonight! clifford wasn't new either.
  2. M

    Where are Sam and Lips in Caper?

    it seems like Lips kept disapearing and reapearing when the muppets were battling the bad guys. Lips didn't appear when the gonzo was telling the other muppets about overhearing the plans to steal the baseball diamond. Lips wasn't there when the muppets were looking through their list of...
  3. M

    General opinion of Muppets Tonight

    was spamela meant to be a replacement for miss piggy or annie sue pig? (i guess probably miss piggy) it seems like many of the characters were replacements for other characters, although many of the original characters were still there on a regular basis. clifford (although not a new...
  4. M

    Stars and Street Forever

    back in 1994, there was a special on ABC called Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars And Streets Forever. it celebrated the shows 25th anniversary. when the special aired, I recorded it, but the tape stopped halfway through he special, ending right at the end of the rubber duckie clip...
  5. M

    Your dream Emmitt Otter line

    another way that ma could be released alongside series 1, and have my series 1 list be made as listed, would be if a playset of emmit and mas home to be made, and to have ma released with the house. of course, if palisades made figures based on this special, I am not sure if the special would be...
  6. M

    If you were to conceive a new SS film..

    Yes, it was a Sesame Street special. the full title is Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Streets Forever", and it was broadcast on ABC on May 18, 1994. This was the 25th anniversary special, The plot involved a man named Ronald Grump (played by Joe pesci and based on Donald...
  7. M

    Were the Minstrels always named?

    I haven't seen "mokey and the minstrels" or "the honk of honks", so I didn't "forget" that he talked, since I didn't know it in the first place. cantus appeared in five episodes while the other minstrels only appeared in three.
  8. M

    Books inspired by Follow that Bird

    yeah, I knew that, but I also know that at least some of them were released as their own books as well.
  9. M

    If you were to conceive a new SS film..

    here are some of my ideas: *the entire current main cast would go on vacation, either to a fun place (like a theme park or a beach), a national monument (like the grand canyon), or another country (although various sesame street characters have been to other countries. of course, if they...
  10. M

    your dream mario bros. action figue line

    let's say that palisades toys got a license to make action figures based on the Super Mario Bros. games. the style of the figures were to match the style of how they looked in the recent gamecube games (yes, even if they only appeared in a nintendo or super nintendo game). the license covers...
  11. M

    Make a "Best of" list for all the characters!

    little jerry and little chrissy here is my list for an album featuring both little jerry and the monotones and chris and the alphabeats. 1. telephone rock... little jerry and the monotones 2. count it higher... chris and the alphabeats 3. go baby go... chris and the alphabeats 4...
  12. M

    Were the Minstrels always named?

    I know that the names of the minstrels are cantus, murray, brool, brio and baslam, but in their first appearance, the minstrels, only cantus is referred to by name (he doesn't even introduce the other members individually), and the only ones who talk are cantus and murray. anyway, does anybody...
  13. M

    Your dream Emmitt Otter line

    yeah, I know. I don't think any toy company would make an action figure collection based on a christmas movie or special and have multiple series in one year (unless they were a month apart). just look at the rudolph the red nose reindeer action figures. there has been new series in that line...
  14. M

    Shout! Factory and DiC announce partnership

    it would be nice to see "the super mario bros. super show" again. that was great. I kinda wish that the live actors who played mario and luigi on that show played them in the movie. it would also be great if they mad ea computer animated mario movie (to match the nintendo 64 and gamecube games).
  15. M

    Solid Foam vs. Muppets Tonight Band

    well, very few of the new characters from the jim henson hour were used as major characters in other productions. However, based on what i have seen and read, here is what I think the personalities of the other solid foam members (besides clifford) were like: beard I think beards personality...
  16. M

    "The Muppets Go to the Movies" Opening

    I haven't seen The Muppets Go To The Movies in a long time, and I was trying to remember who all appeared in the opening sequence? here is who I remember; kermit fozzie gonzo miss piggy (i think) rowlf scooter beaker the tambourine player from geri and the atrics angus...
  17. M

    Your favorite Play-Along Video

    yeah, I know how you feel. There used to be a video store in my town that had five of the six videos in that collection (the only one they didn't have was neat Stuff, and for some reason I never got around to renting the Mother Goose Stories one) as well as four of the muppet show compilation...
  18. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    are there any deleted scenes from the muppet movie that you know about and can share with us? I have heard that there was a scene cut with statler and waldorf at the el sleezo cafe, and another scene with them cut where they appear on a camel. also, do you know if the audio for the entire...
  19. M

    Your dream Emmitt Otter line

    let's say that palisades got the license to release three series worth of emmit otters jug-band christmas for the next three christmases. each figure would be in scale with the muppet and sesame street lines, and there would be four figures per series. Maybe figures from the previous series'...
  20. M

    Lefty the Salesman

    I know that lefty sold the invisible ice cream cone, but ernie bought it with an invisible nickle. funy how ernie didn't know what invisible meant untill after lefty explained it to him, then ernie just happened to have an invisible nickle. There was also a comic story in one of the sesame...
Top