Search results

  1. M

    How to get to Sesame Street and other information!

    Are you saying that this is why Caroll Spinney hardly ever performed any other characters? Of course, I know that the other performers probably had time to perform on the set. Of course, carroll Spinney did perform in something else for the muppets (and not as big Bird, oscar the grouch, or...
  2. M

    Louis or Lewis?

    There are also other closed caption alternatives besides The great Muppet caper. The two "It's The Muppets" videos released in 1993 have closed captioning, and Louis kazagger appeared in one of them (More Muppets, Please!). I have also read that the columbia versions of The Best Of The Muppet...
  3. M

    Kai-Lee or Kylie?

    In the featured creature section for P.J. (on the old henson.com) it says that He hung out with his friend kai-Lee. However, in The Complete henson database, it is spelled Kylie. which is the correct spelling? Speaking of her, who performed Kai-Lee (i'll spell it that way unless I learn...
  4. M

    Sesame Street pictures from SDCC

    When i was a kid I frequently saw little bird in many books, but noticed that little bird was hardly on the show. same with rodeo rosie. I am not sure if Little Bird still appears in books though. I think Little Bird would be just as well-known to casual fans as Guy Smiley and Rosevelt...
  5. M

    Do threads and posts ever expire?

    That Thread sounds familiar. I think it was on the old forum.
  6. M

    Your favorite Play-Along Video

    Just wanted to add that I just found a copy of Mother Goose Stories at my local Library. It was okay. It was mostly three episodes of the series (Little Miss Muffet, Song of Sixpence, and Little Boy Blue) along with some new linking footage of Mother Goose and her Goslins acting out (and...
  7. M

    HAPPY GOLDEN Y'EARS, DISNEYLAND!!!--July 17, 2005

    No, I am not offended.
  8. M

    Sesame Street pictures from SDCC

    I know that Ken Lilly said to expect Big Bird to look more like a statue than a figure, but i am surprised with the way the arms are posed. with how they are posed, it looks like Big Bird can't have any arm articulation. I have read that his mouth might move, so if the mouth can move, then why...
  9. M

    The Sesame Street Treasury Book, 1983

    I know that one volume has a picture of Ernie and an octopus swimming. they are both halfway in the water (or at the top), and their full bodies are shown. I believe the octopus was yellow. I am not sure if it was ever used outside of the cover. I think there was also a cover that just had Bert...
  10. M

    The Sesame Street Treasury Book, 1983

    The detectives name is Sherlock Hemlock. The blue guy seen is not fat blue, who grover usually waits on, but is Simon Soundman, who makes noises of objects (but Grover did wait on him once). the cowgirls name is Rodeo Rosie. The robots name is Sam The Robot. and the blue monster with shaggy red...
  11. M

    why were there three gordons?

    It would have been hard for Gordon to be written off the show without an explanation, since he is married to Susan. In order for the character to be gone, the only things that could have been done would be to have Gordon and Susan get divorced (and when Sesame Street did make an episode about...
  12. M

    NFFC Big plans announced for the Muppet gang

    I am not sure if disney plans on using clips in the roast or not, but if they do then i hope that they use some clips from The Jim henson Hour and Muppets Tonight. I wonder who will roast kermit: celebrities, muppets, or both. It would be cool if the newsman and/ or Fleet Scribbler did a...
  13. M

    HAPPY GOLDEN Y'EARS, DISNEYLAND!!!--July 17, 2005

    Shouldn't this thread be in the General Discussions forum?
  14. M

    Least Favorite Muppets?

    my least favorites Although I don't really hate any muppets, there are some characters I like less than others. I would still like to see these characters in future productions. My least favorite Muppet Show Characters: Miss Piggy The Bossmen Miss Mousey Mary Louise Foo Foo My...
  15. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Do you happen to know whether John Lovelady performed on Sesame Street, or if he just did behind the scenes work? do you know why he stopped working for henson?
  16. M

    did betsy baytos actually perform?

    I already knew that. I don't think anybody in this thread said anything about it being a coincidence. there was also another full-body bird, Fletcherbird, who was named after his performer, Graham Fletcher, who was a dancer.
  17. M

    How Would You Feel If...

    I have thought that it might be funny if Disney wanted to do The Muppet Movie 1 1/2, similar to The Lion King 1 1/2. It could be hosted by Rizzo and Pepe, since they weren't around when the muppet movie was released. of course, an idea like that could work well for statler and waldorf, or it...
  18. M

    NFFC Big plans announced for the Muppet gang

    Actually, I think it would be more out of place to see kermit without The Muppet Show characters. In The Best Of kermit On Sesame Street, it looks a little weird that Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo and Robin obviously weren't at the frog of the year ceremony. of course, I think there should have...
  19. M

    Flaw on New Henson Book???

    false advertizing do you mean false advertizing by changing the image? I think it is more misleading to have Jim Henson holding a bert puppet, since he never actually performed bert. I wonder if there are very many pictues availible hat show performers holding characters they didn't...
  20. M

    Idea for new Gorch movie

    I would like that. If there was a movie, maybe that could justify a release of all the Gorch sketches on video and DVD (or if not all sketches, then the best ones). I am not sure of the chances of a video release of just these sketches, but if there was a video release, how else could it be sold...
Top