Search results

  1. The Count

    Without Love

    Good question Misty... Maybe noone really knows and that's why they can't answer you. Hope you find some non-Muppet music at the mall. *Leaves to go join the rest of the gang at a Muppet movie presentation at the mall's movieplex section.
  2. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    *Blown away by the grandness of the new information... Ronnie and Jenny's wedding... See, I knew that's a cameo we'd get to sooner or later in this meowvelous tale. And the conference at the police station... Oh please Sean, post more!
  3. The Count

    Season 38 Characters thread

    Hi... Got just a few today. Episode 4140: The Tutu Spell. The Mail Lady, second character to come in dancing after the spell's been cast. Auntie Zadora's Pig Nephew, towards the end of the street story. Elmo's World: The Bow. Elmo's World: The Violin. Hope to hear from you soon.
  4. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    OK... Had to catch the repeat at a later ime on my second affiliate, but here's the rundown. Episode 4140: The Tutu Spell. Word on the Street: Murray Monster asks about "ballet". Street Story. *Thumbs up. Yaey, Zoe's catch phrase! "Don't joke me!" *Huh? Shouldn'tve Luis and all the...
  5. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Um no. There are a total of twenty-six episodes this season, same as it's been since Season 33. It's possible that your affiliates skipped the episode meant for today from Season 38, it's happened to me as well. All I can say is wait for it to be repeated. Hope this helps.
  6. The Count

    Muppet Treasure Island: Buried Treasure

    Actually... We do, the link is to follow. Please LMK if these threads should be merged Kev. http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=31468&highlight=Buried+Treasure
  7. The Count

    What's next for MuppetWriter's Fanfics?

    Update of my own... The crossover's churning in my mind and it'll probably come next year after The Dark Knight. But the real update is I now have a better idea of how the character of Alissa Tombas will appear. Not gonna ruin whatever plans my colleague Sean may have, Just stay tuned and...
  8. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Uh Kyle... You're going to be searching for a long time... Kevin no longer lives here at the dorms. Fozzie Bear is now rooming with Catherine in Room #20, he's done so since May of 2006 when first she moved in. Hope that's OK pal. *Drops off a box of honey baclava squares and cylinders...
  9. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Sorry... Thought the lack of conversation or an episode rundown here today would indicate no new episode. For the record, Season 36's premiere episode was the one they aired today, so 4140 should be scheduled for tomorrow. Hope this helps.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    B-Day Announcement. Hello again from the dorms management team. Last night we had a party for Kyle... Today, it's the birthday of that funny furry furball... A barrel of bareable bravado with his gentle-natured disposition... Fozzieeee Beeear! If you have a card or gift, I suggest you...
  11. The Count

    Without Love

    May I say that I like this short effective style of yours? Oh, I may? Um, I think I pretty much already did. In any case... More please!
  12. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Hope Kyle likes the present we sent him... A wall-sized animation poster of Super Grover,the fuzzy and blue superhero soaring above the Sesame Street landscape, the faces of some of his furry friends watching from below. Other dwellers of the famed street are attempting to catch a...
  13. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    B-Day Announcement. Hello from the dorms management team. Tired as I am from working all through the night on the list... We'd like to take this time to wish one of our long-standing and regular residents a joyous birthday. The guy with his furry friends... One of the MP3 masters... None...
  14. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    Is okay... Realism can be achieved in most cases with the use of other diffrent words, as is the case regarding most writing. Look forward to whatever's up your sleeves, even if you don't wear any.
  15. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    Thank you for the chapter Sean. One thing I'd advise, try to keep it clean, as I noticed some instances of blue language. Beau was perfect... Fozzie was daringly incredible. Was worried about the Thomases. There's some sympathy mixed with the "boo" for the villain that is the Sandman...
  16. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    Thank you for the chapter Sean. One thing I'd advise, try to keep it clean, as I noticed some instances of blue language. Beau was perfect... Fozzie was daringly incredible. Was worried about the Thomases. There's some sympathy mixed with the "boo" for the villain that is the Sandman...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Count, coming in through the door singing happily: Let a frown be your umbrella... On a rainy, rainy day... Actually Claudia, Edvard stayed in his room tonight. Wanda: Should we do something for him Count? Count: No, he's gotten it in his mind he's got to finish this for once... Wanda...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    The Count and Wanda have gone to Rainbow Connections Moviehouse, hoping to run into Sara or Scooter there... In the meantime, Ed puts his headphones on and tunes in to the MC Radio station while continuing work on the massive Muppet list. Fatatatita, opting to stay indoors appeased by the...
  19. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Ooh... Thanks Phil, that'll be a big help for while I'm working on the list tonight. *Turns the dial to MC Radio and turns the radio on.
  20. The Count

    Without Love

    Very nice development here. Wondering as to Misty's hair, color, length, style, all that. Also... When Misty replied to her friend Janice's question in Part 1, do you think Misty realizes she replied using one of Statler (the Muppet)'s quotes? Please post more as I'm interested to see where...
Top