Search results

  1. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Sure... Unless you have tamarind instead. Or passion fruit... It goes great with little guava cakes. BTW: "Oh G" is an SST song where two Anything Muppets declare their love for the letter to a groovy beat. The male is voiced by Christopher Cerf, the girl I dunno, a birdie with a deep voice...
  2. The Count

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    Yeah... Especially when you've got two different versions of SST France to go through. Will be busy tonight, on the TV with Monday Night and the Giants game. But I do look forward to the new episode.
  3. The Count

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    Hey Steve... Are we in another "End of the World" situation? Just asking, cause Episode 17 is nowhere to be found at the website. Can understand if it takes a bit longer to get the shows produced and uploaded... Again, just askin'. Thanks and I look forward to the new episode.
  4. The Count

    Happy Birthday, ReneeLouvier

    Happy birthday to one of my MC friends... One of the ones I cherish and would give a big hug to if I could... Hey Sara, blow out the candles and make a wish, and hopefully Scooter can make it come true. Happy birthday li'l cousin, you deserve it!
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yes... That's why I love being a fan of something where I have friends that can supply answers like Erin, cause they're as big fans as I am. Although... The movie directors probably did that in order to make the break-up between Harry and Jo more believable. Unforgivable curses, and yet they...
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Thought I heard Prawny quietly clinking back into his room. Count Ah, so good to have family back home where they belong. Yep, he'll have to see if Bryan's in to send Bert and Ernie back, they might have to spend the night with that guy and his cast of roomies. Count: Indeed...
  7. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    You know... Almost tempted to start a poll to see which story will break the tie for longest fanfic: Kermie's Girl or A Heart of Gold, owing to the fact they both have 51 chapters posted so far. Oh, and the sooner KG C.52 gets posted, the sooner you'll all get a nice little surprise to go...
  8. The Count

    Now Playing on MCR

    Actually no. Again, please allow me to explain. When I click on the link or bookmark for MC Radio, it takes me to the forum's radio's home page. Once there, I click on the link to "Listen Now". That takes me to extra browser window #1, which has the Live 365 home page, already displaying MC...
  9. The Count

    Now Playing on MCR

    Thanks Phil, things are working much smoother now. Wanted to ask though, is there anything I can do to remove the automatic refresh on my end, so all the other members who don't have a problem with the self-refreshingNow Playing listing/graphics can have that running on their own ends instead...
  10. The Count

    Now Playing on MCR

    Yes... That's the problem I've had on other websites that feature a self-refreshing function. In further news after a bit of browsing, it's sometimes taking me to the beginning of the post I was viewing or to the top of the page. Like I said, hope this can be resolved.
  11. The Count

    Post approvals

    Yes... Any new member's posts will go through, but need to be approved by a moderator. This will keep happening until a new member has had a total of five (5) posts approved, and is a measure MC has (in my opinion) wisely adopted to try and separate all members from the obvious spammers...
  12. The Count

    Now Playing on MCR

    Hey Phil... Sorry to say, but I have a grievance with the new Now Playing graphics for MC Radio. The graphics listing what song is currently playing appear at the top of a thread's page, just before the first post, and that's cool cause I can check out what song is currently playing without...
  13. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Hi, quick question. Is the mailman from "Oh G" one of Richard's obscure unknown/unnamed characters?
  14. The Count

    New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

    Hi TK. There is a thread here about people's collection displays, you just have to search for it. As for posting photos, MC doesn't allow that as a general rule. But there are two ways you can get around that... 1 Take the picture, resize it, and upload it as your new avatar. 2 Create an...
  15. The Count

    Reflections in Foam

    Hopefully, this story might get an update soon. Though only the author knows for sure, she's been sighted here at MC... So call Patrol Bear Fozzie to track her down. Post if/when you can Melissa, we know you've got a busy schedule but love your stories.
  16. The Count

    The Great Desire

    Bringing this back topside now that we've had a sighting of the author. Maybe this'll get her to post more, but only if/when she can of course.
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Think that's my cue to skadew too. *Gets his travel-along MC Radio and plastic tumbler with cup of iced tea, heading back indoors and downstairs to Room #1.
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Bopping head to the tune of MC Radio we brought along poolside. Hi Kath, these two are ready for you to bring 'em bak home. *A blur of orange darts out and leaps up onto Kathy's shoulders. Her too, apparently.
  19. The Count

    Where is that guy they know as Beau?

    Yes... Good to have the old bean back. At least, while he still has the time to check in with those of us he claims to have a friendship with. Hopefully, one of these returns of his will bring the rousing tidings of fanfic updates, but that's a conversation for another day. For now, pass the...
Top