Search results

  1. The Count

    Reflections in Foam

    Ooooh... *Awes the telling of Clifford's story. You used elements from Kevin's own bio didn't you? It's so gooood... Please post more when you can, and don't forget about Desire either.
  2. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Request. Hey guys... So I'm looking for a Sesame Street song sung by Ernie. Not so much the song itself, as I'm more trying to get the correct title. The song in question is the one Ernie sings dressed up as a farmer about how "plants can grow high, plants can grow low; some grow above the...
  3. The Count

    Season 38 Characters thread

    Ok... Only one new entry from today. Episode 4141: Big Bird Sits on Elmo's Tricycle. Mrs. Crustworthy, was that her correct name? Hope to hear from someone soon.
  4. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Hmmm... Seemed like a rehash of a previous storyline. Oh well,here's the rundown. Episode 4141: Big Bird sits on Elmo's Tricycle. Word on the Street: Murray Monster asks about "tricycle". Street Story. Animation Song: "In My Head" by Suzie Kabloozy. Word on the Street Explanation...
  5. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yes... And if you could please post some more story, that'd be good too.
  6. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Gets Bryan's note... *Reads... *Writes and sends a reply to him saying that everybody will have to move out probably next Monday, but I want to announce it proper so everyone has a chance to have full knowledge of what's going on.
  7. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    *Chuckles lightly at being ziffled by the author. Absolutely loved how you included Lilo's ohana in this chapter. But isn't Lilo's hair red? Very much liked how Nicky and Darla are now being added to the villainous team with their specialized armor. And of course, there's the whole change in...
  8. The Count

    Spider-Man/Muppets Fanfic: The Spectacular

    You know... There are a few things I'd like to ask about Alissa, but I'll wait until the next chapter with the big plot twist gets posted as I don't want to give anything away regarding her appearance. So I hope the next chapter gets posted soon please.
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Stretching legs... Well, the list's a bit more manageable now. Gotten through to the G's, and 2000+ entries. That's about two-fifths of the load. Will probably finally do some reading for classes tomorrow, if I can pull myself out of working on that monster long enough. Haven't even done...
  10. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    OK... Just made the change, LMK what you think.
  11. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    You might want to ask for a specific version... There's one by Jerry Nelson, and another by Eric Jacobson as Bert. BTW: Been thinking of renaming this thread... Not a whole new name altogether, just a small change that might reflect the type of music asked for in this thread and that might...
  12. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Um... In that post where I explained the airing pattern, it was meant more of a model example rather than exact noting for this particular season. Besides, I also said that the inverse of the one you're quoting happens, the one which Season 38 is following (Model B in my previous post). Hope...
  13. The Count

    1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

    Hmmm... For some reason I thought you were. Oh well, glad to see you posting here again, even if it's a little here and a little else there. Take care and have a good time.
  14. The Count

    The Mutations

    Hey Zoot... Sent you a PM, just waiting to hear back from you when you get the chance. Thanks.
  15. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Hey guys... Just wanted to answer something Minor Muppets asked about. Thanks to the episode guides at Muppet Wiki... The character who said "Why me?" in Episode 4140's street story that sounded like Marty Robinson was in fact Telly Monster, not Mr. Johnson as previously speculated. Also...
  16. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Well... Remember the airing pattern Sesame Street follows for it's newer seasons. They take the total of twenty-six episodes and divide them into a first run of the first fifteen episodes, and then there's a second run of the last eleven episodes. The first week of the season's premiere, they...
  17. The Count

    Sesame Street Protos

    Yep... I'm much more active here what with the discussions I participate in like the MC Dorms, nagging/reviewing in the FanFictional stories that get posted, and work with getting Sesame Street episodes or Muppet characters defined or identified. Will pop in at CMX from time to time, it's a...
  18. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Will send you a PM, as it's best for discussion off the boards.
  19. The Count

    Sesame Street Protos

    Timmy! Ribban-rorf-ribban-rorf! Tim-ma! Great to have you here pal. You know my collection's got the full S1 gang... Two-Headed Monster and Uncle Deadly in back, Ernie, Guy Smiley, and Oscar all in front of my computer monitor. The only other Muppet proto I have is Lew Zealand, and that...
  20. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 38

    Actually... Episode 4140 was one I liked. It had a classical music/classical arts feel throughout its entirety. The one hugely blaring dislike I have is... Ellen! Aaargghhh! Run awaaaay! And that's all I'll say on the matter. Boo Ellen!
Top