Search results

  1. D

    Movies you can't believe exist

    No... I can't believe that M. Night Shamalan's career exists. The reason the movie sucked was all on him. He sucked all the humor out of the script, he directed the thing so poorly, that the martial arts choreography took second to a poorly placed candle, and he basically did to the show what...
  2. D

    Question about Pretzel M&Ms

    And you also get Lion bars. So I wouldn't complain about lack of M&M's if you have ambrosia over there. And chocolate eggs with toys in them. They can't even import those here anymore.
  3. D

    Disney Junior Channel launches March 23, 2012

    I don't see any reason not to. I mean, The Disney Channel has like 5 shows, and it repeats them 24/7 until there's a movie with the very same stars of those shows. All it would do is put a couple more episodes of that stuff in the place of Disney Junior. And like mbmfrog said, he can't find the...
  4. D

    Any deleted scenes videos?

    Still, not every deleted scene is on the Blu-Ray. I'd like to see Disney post the ones that aren't available on Blu-Ray online somewhere. They didn't have the Piggy/Kermit break up scene, but there's no evidence that one was filmed either.
  5. D

    Any deleted scenes videos?

    I could get on a whole thing about how fixed the recession was, but I don't want to. Truth is, it wasn't that bad... for the corporations at least. The little guys? They never were NOT in a recession. The market's doubled in value since it dropped. Something's fishy that our unemployment...
  6. D

    Question about Pretzel M&Ms

    I wish I could remember the guy's name... there's some guy who wrote a book called "Candy Freak" or something. He went on some local television show and said this about the American candy market... we basically have like 3 major national candy companies, Hershey's, Mars, and Nestle. While they...
  7. D

    The Muppets is Brainwashing Our Kids

    Like I said, a minute of film that, according to the DVD commentary according to the ToughPigs review, even the film makers were unhappy to find was missing, could have changed the film and given it some depth. I don't see how a minute would blow a running time out of proportion, leaving...
  8. D

    Any deleted scenes videos?

    Like I said before, the higher quality is the special feature and the reason to own Blu. Special features, at least the bulk of them, shouldn't be. I really hate this "too bad, you're left out socioeconomically" garbage foisted on the consumer public. Seems very childish. There was no call to...
  9. D

    Potential New Muppet Show

    I'd tend to think that a new Muppet Show, again hinted very hard by the new movie, would tend to be based on the old one. Muppet humor doesn't need to be updated much, only subtle things allowing for changes in technology and maybe a few referential things here and there. Nothing major needs...
  10. D

    Potential New Muppet Show

    Yeah... the Voyeuristic programming I mentioned. The 7 PM slot on Sundays is tricky. Pinky and the Brain was put on that time slot for prime time (which explains the more adult subject matter the first season), but apparently was clobbered by 60 Minutes (something they referenced once in...
  11. D

    Videos: "Kermit's Party" sponsored by Bounty Paper Towels

    It seems like a modest suburban house in a slightly higher class neighborhood rather than a mansion. But it does seem like those other PSA's... and even to some extent the Sesame Street bits where Grover's a salesman selling stuff to Kermit. Even if they did mention it was Kermit's place (I...
  12. D

    "The Happytime Murders" premieres August 24, 2018

    The only really comforting thought is, while Muppets made the least amount of box office out of those 3 lousy films, it was low budget enough to actually make more money back than 2 of them. Plus, the Muppet puppets have been made and remade again for the movie, that means we have a LOT of...
  13. D

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

    Toughpigs has a small list Anyway, I just saw these in person, and there's something that greatly bugs me about the cover of the DVD... I apologize if I'm late for this conversation, but who thought it was a good idea to photoshop Gonzo's nose and ONLY his nose blue? I can't take my eyes...
  14. D

    Question about the release of "The Lorax" in March 2012

    It's not so much that, but how annoying is it when movie merchandise just sits there forever because they over order it? Not all of it is bad, mind you. A lot of it is, but most of it isn't. And while it's kind of a mild irritant when it comes to hit movies, big huge failures (Again...
  15. D

    The Muppets is Brainwashing Our Kids

    We can attack Fox News all day, but this guy shows that idiotic unfounded agenda pushing complaints don't just come from the far right, but also the far left. The guy clearly is a racist, and he's one of the most annoying kinds of racists... the kind that don't think they're racist and have...
  16. D

    The Muppets is Brainwashing Our Kids

    I'm over the moon angry now because this new Firefox is so friggin unstable I'm posting this freaking thing for the third freaking time and I'm VERY angry about it. Anyway... Fox commentators don't see movies then complain about how they don't agree with themes that aren't even there... They...
  17. D

    First Look at Nickelodeon Ninja Turtles

    As you should be... that IS, after all, the original origin... At leas, the origin in everything but the 1980's cartoon and the second movie (but that was due to budgetary reasons). Even the new IDW comics, the mutagen is an experimental substance made by an alien (Krang) Come to think of it...
  18. D

    Question about the release of "The Lorax" in March 2012

    Re-read the last 2 paragraphs of my last post... I am now.
  19. D

    Question about the release of "The Lorax" in March 2012

    That's the more passive type. The ones that are easily persuaded. I hear so many horror stories about abuse, but there's always that too. There are people who are willing to have help, some refuse to listen and suffer the consequences. That just happens, that's life... that's how we learn...
  20. D

    First Look at Nickelodeon Ninja Turtles

    I have a sneaky suspicion that the ONLY good this movie would have (unless Kevin Eastman is right about it being good) is that, much like Transformers, they'd try and get the original TMNT voice cast back. Like Rob Paulsen, Townsend Coleman, and I'd assume they'd get the original cartoon...
Top