Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Who are you?

    Welcome all lurkers! LOL!
  2. frogboy4

    Who are you?

    RJ Welcome to the forum!
  3. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    David- I meant that I didn't care much for the scale - as long as the characters get made. Ken voiced concerns about he large size of Thog. Would you rather have a slightly smaller Thog or none at all. That was my view on it. Plus having these characters be a foot tall as was originally...
  4. frogboy4

    Muppet Christmas Carol DVD

    Do you know for a fact this is true? I have emailed the company at: http://video.go.com/support/home.html I hope others will do the same. I will not buy this film full frame on DVD. I can no longer support such a lazy practice.
  5. frogboy4

    Long John Silvers says "Adios" to Pepe

    Kevin Yeah, being dead must bite. LOL! I remember an ep of Ab Fab where Patsy predicts Edina's tombstone which would read "Eddie, Still No Thinner." LOL!
  6. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Scott I believe Palisades decided this a couple months ago and planned to go with a brown baby grand. It is easier to package than the upright and Rowlf actually did play the brown grand more often on The Muppet Show. I was surprised too, but I watched several eps to see if it's true, and sure...
  7. frogboy4

    Greetings From AZ

    Happy (belated) Birthday Scott!
  8. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken- Very cool that you are haven't totally nixed Thog. As for the ratio of these characters in relation to the Muppet gang, I wouldn't mind if he was "cheated out" a little bit in order to make him easier to make. It may also make it easier for collectors to display the figures. It would be...
  9. frogboy4

    Happy Birthday Guys !

    Happy Birthday fellow Aries!
  10. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I just checked and they are still listed in the daily bit. If you still do not see them, press refresh a few times and if that doesn't work, you may try getting rid of your cookies. It will show up eventually anyway, but if they really aren't showing up then that should help.
  11. frogboy4

    Time Life DVD Update!

    Yes they did, but this reply was recent - - today. So that's why I posted it. I think they are speaking out of both sides of their mouths, but who knows. Things could have changed.
  12. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I have to state that the Crazy Harry avatar you are referring to comes from my collection and I did a lot of tweaking to the pic to get it right. Actually Harry's skin is relatively light, but it washed out the image when I tried to correct it. Just thought I'd comment. It does appear a...
  13. frogboy4

    New Signature Tests

    I was thinking of that too, but I'm sticking with my mod gif. Focussing on other MC graphics these days
  14. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I agree. I really really want Thog too (definitlely instead of Doglion). He was always a fave of mine. I also agree that if Kermit is around 4 1/2 inches, Sweetums would be about twice that - coming in at around 9 or so inches. And lets not forget that his scale can be "cheated out" and it...
  15. frogboy4

    Time Life DVD Update!

    ****! And I thought I was bad. He he.
  16. frogboy4

    Time Life DVD Update!

    I told them I would email them weekly and possibly write as well until they relented or it was clear that they were totally scrapping the plans all together. LOL!
  17. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken- Just viewed the figures and they look fantastic!! I see what you mean about Gonzo - the Toy Fare photo must have has some fish-eye lense effect that made him appear strange or something about the angle. He is spot on now! I think Animal looks wonderful as well. A few bumped "wild hairs"...
  18. frogboy4

    Time Life DVD Update!

    Time Life DVD Update!!! This is the reply I received to a reather biting email I sent out over the weekend: Thank you for taking the time to write. It is my pleasure to be of assistance. We appreciate your taking the time to express your opinion. Rest assured, I will forward your...
  19. frogboy4

    New Signature Tests

    scarecroe I am gonna have nightmares about shiny happy smileys attacking me now. EEEEEEK!
  20. frogboy4

    Long John Silvers says "Adios" to Pepe

    SID!!! Good to see you made it! It wasn't right without you. As for Pepe and LJS - good riddence anyway. I never found it right for a Muppet to peddle what I find to be toxic waste. LOL! You know me, healthnutty guy. Big Bird supporting "Buckle-up" Chevy ads was one thing (and that even creeped...
Top