Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Who are you?

    Scott- Woah, LOL! That's harsh, buddy, but kind of true. I didn't enjoy the movie much. Referring to the Christamas card as a wounded bird pretty much sums it up. There was no strategy with it. They placed a lot of crummy bitmaps in it (Flash is notorious for being rather poor with...
  2. frogboy4

    Who are you?

    Scott I definitely see your point. The problem is really less with Flash or the sites themselves - it really is with the designers. The medium has few limits, but that is also its weakness. The ease of use encourages those with little experience in the fundamentals to create these dreadful...
  3. frogboy4

    Who are you?

    Scott But that's not a problem with Flash, that's a problem with poor design. The problem lies with the architect, not the tool he/she used. It seemed that you were claiming otherwise. Just wanted to make sure what you meant.
  4. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken- Woah, cool! Is the Scooter caped exclusive going to be scrapped now? I really hope that doesn't happen. I thought he was a definite. Also, are the Pigs In Space cast members going to have knees too? And if the Rowlf won't have them, is there a possibilitly that a 2003 could...
  5. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I always thought that Muppet was kind of creepy. Half Muppet half Gelfling or something. To each their own, though. LOL! Did she have many lines?
  6. frogboy4

    Who are you?

    Re: Play With Flash I don't get that. The only problem with linkage in Flash is being able to hit the back button, but if a site's content is strategically designed it should be an issue. Just my 1.5 cents. LOL!
  7. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Articulated knees. Is this possible? If it is, I'd pay extra for the feature!! If not I think Statler, Waldorf and the pigs should be sculpted standing if it is a choice between the two. There are more possibilities that way. I'm still hoping for knees!!!
  8. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken did state that Rowlf wouldn't be seated so I don't know about Statler and Waldorf. BTW - they did perform sometimes on the show, though they were most often in their seats, of course.
  9. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Good questions on Statler and Waldorf!! I had never thought of that. I assume they will be standing because the characters can't bend that way and I woudn't want them to be sculped sitting. But I would want them to at lease have chairs. I'm still not stoked about a Sweetums playset unless...
  10. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    It's not a big deal, it's just that statements typed on the forum (without adequate inflection) can easily be taken in a way that was not intended and spark something rather icky. I know of what I speak. LOL! I think many of the items in 2002 have already been established. Hmm. I know...
  11. frogboy4

    We need a Fraggle Rock DVD release!

    I agree (with the exception of The Muppet Show, of course).
  12. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I know, but it was harsh and needed to be brought to light before someone got offended. It's great that we all have our views, but we can't be stepping on each others toes. Just trying to diffuse a situation before it magnifies.
  13. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Raech- What is boring to you may not be to someone else and I feel that such a judgement is unneccessary. You may certainly voice your preference without condemning someone else's as boring. That's a little harsh. What makes this place interesting is that many of us have different...
  14. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Raech- Well, this is the Palisades figure thread, what else do you think we should discuss on this thread? LOL!
  15. frogboy4

    New Signature Tests

    thanx. I really like your new sig!
  16. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Dave No problem. I am somewhat of a purist, but I want these characters no matter what scale they are - though fitting in the theater would be the best thing. LOL!
  17. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Alex- One's I'd prefer in order: Lips (could be likely) Uncle Deadly (very likely) Nigel (not likely) Blue Frackle (and maybe even Green too) George (not lilely) Mildred (least likely, but I like her) Lewis Kazagger J.P. Grosse (he owns the place, but I'm not that wild...
  18. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Warrick. I still think that Sweetums should be around 10 inches so that he is easier to display and I still have concerns about him fitting inside the theater. I think Thog could be 1 to 1.5 inches taller than Sweetums including the horn. As long as he is noticably taller than Sweetums and...
  19. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    The Pigs in Space playset will be released late December/ early January. Miss Piggy will come with it while Link and Dr. Strangepork will be sold seperately at the same time. The figures will be around 8.99 a piece and the set will be around 24.99 with Piggy included. A deluxe Muppet Theater...
  20. frogboy4

    Time Life DVD Update!

    Well that's one more down for summer. LOL! Was the reply recent? I hope we get five more (at least).
Top