Search results

  1. The Count

    Season 39 Character Questions

    Here's today's list. Episode 4175: Slimey Adopts a Pet Bug. Natalie, the Bug Shelter Woman, who portrayed her? Fifi. Chauncey, Fifi's Flea. Sissyfus. The Three Ladybugs. Dirty, Slimey's Detroit Dirt-Digger. Harry, another bug. Harry's Owner.
  2. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Downstairs... Preparations are in full swing as the bats keep the Count busy, we don't want him breaking in on the surprise ahead of time. He has a breakfast of devilled ham and garlic peppers stuffed omelette waiting for him, similar meals for his two bestest bunkmates waiting for them in...
  3. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Hmmm... That's interesting Kyle. Glad to have confirmation that the nest sale was indeed 4174, and that all stations seem to have glossed over 4173 where Abby thinks Oscar's a prince. BTW: Because of this confusion, I went to Muppet Wiki, and they do have all Season 39 episodes in perfect...
  4. The Count

    E-mail alerts

    Um Phil... Don't know what to tell you, but I'm unhappy with the lack of proper email notification. Last night it was working well, even earlier this morning I was on pace with what was happening on the forums... But ever since the noon/afternoon hours, it's completely stopped. Receiving...
  5. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Thanks for answering Kyle. Actually I think Big Bird's Nest Sale is 4173 whereas Abby thinks Oscar is a Prince is 4174, as the airdates indicate that the nest sale takes sequencial priority.
  6. The Count

    The Muppet Show- Alan Alda

    Yes... Sorry, got my Alans mixed up. Though Alan Alda also portrayed the role of Larry, with Barbara Dana as Phyllis as one of Sesame's original clown duos from the early seasons. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for correcting my error Marty. :embarrased:
  7. The Count

    The Muppet Show- Alan Alda

    Erm... Marty, you do know Alan Alda actually appeared on the Muppet Show right? It's a Season 4 episode, the one where Fozzie tries the classic magic act ending up with a bunch of rabbits following him around, and Alan drinking Bunsen's Jekyll/Hyde potion. Just struck me as odd to find this...
  8. The Count

    The Announcement

    Very nice... Applauded it as I finished reading. Thanks for sharing this with us.
  9. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Abby in Wonderland

    Thank you Prawny baby. Send this to Phil, maybe he'll put it up in the Articles section. Frankly, I'm not surprised TweedleBert and TweedleErnie got such a short cameo, their characters aren't from Wonderland but from Looking Glass Land, the follow-up that almost noone in movie/TV land seems...
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Ah... Finally fed on empanadillas and breadfruit tostones with sweet/spicy ginger chili from House of the Dim Sum. Now if I could get the 17 Haunter finished by Tuesday... UD: Any help? Well... Was thinking of Robin as the leprechaun. Even examined my figure to get a better notion of the...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Muppet ghost glides through. Why's he in such a hurry? He's got a ghost-to-ghost flight! UD: How frightfully random. *Goes back to his current scheming.
  12. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Abby in Wonderland

    Can any character be the new Elmo? But on a more serious query... Which Wonderland characters did Rosita and Zoe portray respectively? My Wonderland nitpicks aside, I'll "try" to get this at some point for my overall Sesame furtherance. But reviews would be nice.
  13. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... This might be a longshot... But if anyone could please get me a video link of the story of the Kingdom of Fred from Sesame Street, I'd rully appreciate it. This is the story whose beginning is told by Elmo (Sir Elmoton), middle by Telly (Cowboy Telly), and then Baby Bear comes up with...
  14. The Count

    An All Hallow's Love (A Fraggle Rock Tale)

    Rully loving this story. Please, post more. We need good fanfic like this to be updated.
  15. The Count

    Happily EVER after?

    Hi... How are you doing? Wondering if we could please get an update. We've missed this charming story of yours and would like to see what's next, if there's more to tell of course. Just thought of this as I needed a little lift of spirits. *Hugs.
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Leaves a glass of milk and a Garfield plush for Kathy at Room #6. It's just like my Garfield bank, he's holding Pooky in his arms close to him. Thought Kathy would need something to get her spirits back up, sort of like Sara and her Scooter plushy. UD: *Placing a clawed paw on my shoulder...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Wow... Just the first episode and all, but I loved that Secret Saturdays show. *Waiting for Red Sox and Angels to start.
  18. The Count

    The Phantom Tollbooth

    *Gasp! How is it I never knew of this thread waaaaay back when it was first started? And it was started by one of my originalMC classic forum friends no less. Yes, I remember the animated movie version with fondness, glad I saw it when I still had good enough sight. Haven't seen it since...
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yeah... Guess Crazy Harry still likes to play with electricity. Maybe I should consider recasting some of the Muppet roomies around here for my counting castle's cast. Then again, Harry as the zombie, Newsie as Renfield, and Lefty as an imp do sound almost as solid locks. *Meanwhile, Count is...
  20. The Count

    An All Hallow's Love (A Fraggle Rock Tale)

    Instant classic... Me likey very much. Please, post moreage.
Top