Search results

  1. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    OK... Now I'm confused as well. As most people here know I am a visually-impaired person, though I still retain some vision. So, when a new season of Sesame Street starts upI rely on two things to keep track of the episode order since I can't see the episode number on the screen: 1 The...
  2. The Count

    Change of Heart

    More please? :insatiable: Me growing monster, me need fanfic. For some reason, though I'm rereading my Potter books, I'm restless for fanfic. A certain class that's more adult, but I won't go into that here. Just update please, won't you? *Froggy Robin eyes.
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Leaves a thank-you card from the Count at Room #5's door, along with some Doozer dust polvorones (powdered sugar cookies) for Gobo and Wembley, and a batch of toffees for Kate. *Voiceover: Muppet College Dorms have been brought to you by the letter K, and by the number 9. Nighty-night...
  4. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Hmmm... Wonder if Arianne'll show up. She's been okayed to move in... Oh well, I know that first semester of Law School's pretty demanding. *Leaves baggies of Halloween candies/chocolates outside the doors of the rooms currently occupied, no worries, none of these are trick-or-treat eaters.
  5. The Count

    Did Tour Animal come with any accessories?

    Nope. Tour Animal was without any additional accessory pieces. Unless you count the chains around his neck, wrists, and ankles, should you be removing those for a potential custom project. Hope this helps.
  6. The Count

    Muppet Halloween: That's the Spirit!

    *Humming a dead tune... Readers here of every age. Wouldn't you like to read something strange? Come with us and Ru will see. This our town of Hallo, er, Henson-green. This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Pumpkins scream in the dead of night. This is Halloween! Please post a brand...
  7. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Well... Those weren't your assignments per say. It was just some thrill-of-the-moment inspirations, since Ailie and her group and then Cait and hers got into Wonderland and Oz costumes for an early trick-or-treating. Also, it was the Count's bat, erm, birthday. Sorry you weren't around after...
  8. The Count

    Spammers at MC...

    Thanks... We try to do what we can to promote the general ambiance of good feelings between members and help this place remain true to itself and the Muppet ideals. Hope you have fun exploring the rest of the forums and welcome aboard. :batty:
  9. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    :shifty: Well, yes, it was your hexcellent gift that put me in the mood for Labyrinth. That, and RedPiggy's Comin' Back Saga.
  10. The Count

    Happily EVER after?

    Well... Can't say fer sure. If you go to the Fanfiction section, you'll see two numbers beneath your thread title, the first is how many people have read the thread—even if it's repeat readings—whereas the second is the number of replies in the thread itself. But as I often say... Worry not...
  11. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Phew... These spamwads keep cropping up, it's almost like an infestation of doxies. Meh, at least we'll spend the 13th in better spirits with a Toon Disney marathon. *Hugging NBC and Labyrinth soundtracks. Now then... Off to work on haunters, and that secret Muppet project that fortuitously...
  12. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Um Prawny? Could you send those to me too please? And if anyone has, songs from Ariel's Beginnings. *Supporter/fanboy of da goil what with da fishy friends.
  13. The Count

    Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

    Already sent you a PM PanInScarlet, no worries if it takes some time loading it all, I can wait. :halo:
  14. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Ah... You took away my bargaining chip. *UD blasts Prawn with his blue lightning palms. Well, I use sendspace too, at least to download the folder/files sent me. The thing is I'm not sure I know how to use it to upload/create folders of mass files to send to others. Meh, I'll just leave the...
  15. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... Yes, send me the Labyrinth soundtrack please. Also, I can send you Green & Red Christmas, the Carol Sing and Jingle Bell Rock from MFC, and a slue of others. Problem is I don't rully know how to set up mass folders. Prawny, ju have any pointers? If all else fails, I'll send some to...
  16. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Today's review. Episode 4177: Zoe Cheers for Elmo. Airdate: October 10, 2008. Season: Season 39. Sponsors: Word on the Street: Cheer. Street Story. Doesn't this remind you of when Zoe, Rosita and Lulu were the 3 Cheerleaders from back in Season 31? Telly: "If I can do it, I'll be in...
  17. The Count

    The Scoop of the Century

    *In Ernie/Kermit voice: Oh well. Pyra? Me keep likey this more and more.Please post when you can. And send some huggles Maddie's way too from all of us here.
  18. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... Anyone have songs from Labyrinth? Thanks.
  19. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    UD: Thank you my dear... Now then... Off to find that bungler Wormtail. Mayhaps I can get you a new rat's tail along with the hand for my rebirthing potion. *Cold high myrthless laugh.
  20. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *After a while... What was that about? Count: Kate, she and her Fraggle friends dropped off a present and vonderful musical card for my bat-day. Ah... *They all ooh and aah after the present has been revealed. And this took place... Count: Yes. Man, the current mailer system stinks. We...
Top