Search results

  1. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Examines handiwork in the common room. Banners with Fran Brill snapshots line the higher births, while a big arch-styled thing unfurls to show the characters she's portrayed in Muppetdom throughout the years (check MC's current menu). There are bouquets of flowers in vases from the flower...
  2. The Count

    E-mail alerts

    Hi... Like I said before, my message/new member notifications aren't being received. At least, not all of them. And the ones I do get are notifications of posts already made and surpassed by other posts by the time I get to the thread itself. Hope this can be fixed. :grouchy:
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *With key to Room #6 in hand... If you have any ideas for H-Day, feel free to LMK Kim or anybody. If you have ideas for your special dorms members' wear, LMK as well. Planning on simplifying the ideas, starting from 0 again so to spook. *Decorating Kathy's room for the Fran Brill party...
  4. The Count

    Change of Heart

    *Prods Lisa for an update with nagging stick now that she's online. Please?
  5. The Count

    Amazon? Moi?

    *Cue card reads: Post Update! ! ! :zany:
  6. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Today's review. Episode 4172: The Number Six Games. Airdate: September 30, 2008. Season: Season 39. Sponsors: Q, 6. Word on the Street: Half. Street Story. Obvious Elmo's World nod. Nice half-time show. Maybe Inga can talk to the Swedish Chef, they both seem to speak a sort of...
  7. The Count

    Season 39 Character Questions

    Thanks buddy. But what were the names of the penguins? Missed one of them while typing the review. Also, could you help with something else? There's a link in the MUP3's thread to The First Day of School, and I'd appreciate helpful descripts of the Count's classmates and his teacher. And...
  8. The Count

    Season 39 Character Questions

    Today's episode. Episode 4172: The Number Six Games. The Number Six Games' Number 6 Grand Marshall. The Number Six Games Cheerleaders, sans Chris. The Seven Pig Tickling Pigs. The Number Six Games' Half-Time Show's Number 3. Miriam the Chicken. Inga the Chicken Joe, Bill, Sue, Kurt...
  9. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *On the phone. Sure... Anything in particular you'd like to have as part of the decorations/party? *Jots down notes in his brain diary while speaking with Prairie.
  10. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Eech... Can't stand most cheeses myself. Then again, there are some I do like. Good thing there's a piece of cheesecake in the fridge. Might use that as a flave for a Richardesque skeletal cabby. If I could get some ideas on the garb he should be clad in though... *Leaves the question for...
  11. The Count

    2008 Menu Descriptions

    Nice touch honoring Fran. But erm... "his signature character Zoe"? You might want to correct that. And thanks for all the wonderful work you've done on these MC menus.
  12. The Count

    The RHLC!

    Well... If you can dive through the posts at the Studio DC thread, there might be some glimmers of the information about how this second special seems to be a more balanced affair than the first with more Muppety mayhem. Let's hope so.
  13. The Count

    The RHLC!

    You guys do know Scooter will appear in Studio DC, Almost Live 2 next Sunday at 8 PM on Disney, performed/voiced by David Rudman right? *Waits for the squealing of excited RHLC members to die down.
  14. The Count

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    Yes, I believe it is. :attitude:
  15. The Count

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    *Raises hand. Hi, I have a question for Mr. Louis. It was mentioned in the article written/posted by Joe Hennes on www.toughpigs.com on September 9, 2008 that puppeteer Jane Gootnick is the one responsible for the recent appearance of the Swedish Chef's wedding ring. Exqueese me? When did...
  16. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    Hi... Since some people have used this to ask for sketch clips of Muppet songs... I'm putting in a request for help in finding the video/sketch that accompanies the song "The First Day of School" from Sesame. Thanks for your help. :batty:
  17. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    To quote Kim Possible... "Please and thank you" Prawny.
  18. The Count

    Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas Musical

    Um Greg? Where are the links to listen to the songs? All I get is some Macromedia Flash Movie text with nothing to click on to hear the samples. Thought I'd point that out, thanks for all your hard work as our #1 Muppet Newsman.
  19. The Count

    Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

    So erm... Just what exactly is this posted link?
  20. The Count

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Okay... So I just finished rereading the whole thing. No, not all today... :shifty: Tore through the first thirty-six chapters earlier in the week, then staggered through the rest. And I have to say, I've come to admire your style and all that's happening. Don't feel incumbered by other...
Top