Search results

  1. The Count

    Season 39 Character Questions

    Today's list. Episode 4173: Abby Thinks Oscar is a Prince. Prince Oscar Eric. Peasant Girl The Evil Grouch Fairy. Prince Oscar's Subjects Jack Black Chicken
  2. The Count

    National Grouch Day!

    Oh... So that's what it was? Superpoked all my MC/CMX friends with it. Heh, bet they hated it. If you truly examine it, a grouch's psyche is the stuff of which logic contradictions arise to the point it makes robots' heads explode. *LOL, :grouchy:
  3. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *On the phone, placing an order for breakfast for all the fiends staying over for now with the Count and Uncle D. *Thinking to self: Sure hope to hear from Beth or Erin. If not, well, I'll come up with something. *Resumes ordering off of the options given by the helpful waiter on the line...
  4. The Count

    Any news on Sesame Street Old School Vol. 3?

    Hi. ssetta, if you mean the 40th commerative 2-disc set... It was reported both on Muppet Wiki and the Muppet News Flash as among the slate of new DVD releases from Sesame Workshop next year, to be released in November 2009. Hope this helps. :search:
  5. The Count

    The Cave Beyond (One-Shot)

    Well... If you decide to explore that, I wish you the best of success with it.
  6. The Count

    "The Happytime Murders" premieres August 24, 2018

    Well, don't feel bad Steve, I find myself in the minority of having liked MWoO. This new project could be as much of an "experience" as other upcoming points on their slate like Francis the Talking Mule and/or The Big Blue Elephant. What was that even about? Nah, I'd focus on finishing the...
  7. The Count

    The Cave Beyond (One-Shot)

    Hmmm... It's definitely got a very moving Fragglian core to it. But the ending... Well, it sort of leads one to wonder if there'll be more to come. If so, I thoroughly welcome it. Thank you for sharing this. *Huggles.
  8. The Count

    FanFic Requests

    Hi Becky. This was in response to a certain member "badgering" others for them to write stories/outlines for them. Badgering... Hopefully not with a skunk, as the results of that were awful strong. I hope that something, erm, yes. Sorry for any confusion.
  9. The Count

    "The Happytime Murders" premieres August 24, 2018

    Well... If the "second class citizen" part is going to be played up in an over-sarcastic manner, if done crudely, wouldn't garner my attention. But it could be done well in the right hands. Either the people behind Mystery Science Theater 3000 or TV Funland, a brief series that ran on Comedy...
  10. The Count

    Season 39 Character Questions

    See... Now that's the Muppet D that should've been made and packed with Ernie and Rubber Duckie. Thanks, I missed the beginning of this episode, so I didn't know about the Fairy Delivery Person. What was he there to deliver BTW?
  11. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    *In Oscar voice, in honor of National Grouch Day: Ding-dong, you're wrong! Today's review. Episode 4177: Abby's First Sleepover. Airdate: October 15, 2008. Season: Season 39. Sponsors: D, 13. Abby's Fairy Fun Week Intro: Sparkles Everywhere. Street Story. *Missed the beginning. Abby...
  12. The Count

    FanFic Requests

    Hi there... Just thought a word on this subject was perhaps needed. There's nothing wrong in asking other, more talented long-standing MC fanfic authors either helping or writing fanfic stories for you. It might be that your own efforts make you feel personally that these others are much...
  13. The Count

    Change of Heart

    *Turns to Robin... Can you follow any of this? Robin: No, but it's not leading anywhere. Of course not, it doesn't have legs. Robin: How can a story have legs? Only if the author keeps posting. C'mon kid, let's beat feet. *Wind sweeps through. Robin: Was that supposed to happen? Sure...
  14. The Count

    Change of Heart

    *Huggles for der Lisa. You know... When you started building on the arrival of the taxi, spotting pig ears, blonde hair, etc., I thought it was Link already bracing for the let-down. But Spamela is of course much cuter a replacement. Then again, I suppose Annie Sue could've done just as...
  15. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    *Downstairs... Count: Vhat are you doing Ed? Hmm? Oh, just wrapping a present for Grover. It's a picture of the main SST monsters from one of the days we were all at the playground/park. Added a few metal blue G's to the frame. Count: Oh, that's fright it's his birthday today. Yep. I'm...
  16. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Yes Erin... Chapters 22 and 23... So will you be needing stitches? It looks like you're trying to sew together your skin. What do you mean that's the general idea? *Hopes on finishing the book tomorrow, I'm on Chapter 29, Career Advice. Man I miss MST3k. Oh well. *Keeps hummin...
  17. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Pfft... Psychotic Easter bunny? Then rent Hoodwinked. Don't want to give away too much, but I think it'll fill your basket a plenty. And don't make me call the Arbor Day Avengers (parodical Marvel reference). As for me, I'll take a cumly Easter bunny or batty any day of the week... *In...
  18. The Count

    Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

    Okay boys... We'll go out for a spooktacular dinner, just gonna keep reading Potter. *Resumes reading with his cassettes.
  19. The Count

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    Thanks Drtooth. And I think I know why the Abby-centric episodes were pulled. The answer? This week is being presented as Abby Cadaby's Fairy Fun Week. Today saw a repeat of Episode 4163: Sock Chaos at the Laundromat, but instead of the Word on the Street beginning, Elmo and Abby presented...
  20. The Count

    Change of Heart

    Oh good. Me thank you. *Monster hugs der Lisa.
Top