Search results

  1. M

    Henson-related video games

    I know! How about a Muppet game similar to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, maybe titled "Honey, I Shrunk the Muppets!" (or "The Incredible Shrinking Muppets"). The game could begin with video of Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy Gonzo, Scooter, and maybe also Pepe, Rizzo, and Animal havingg a discussion...
  2. M

    The Jim Henson Hour: Return to Muppet Central

    Chapter 6 Clifford was sent into a world similar to The Matrix. "Oh, how weird", said Clifford, who then got electrocuted by a green line. Then some CGI blocks started to fall, but Clifford ran away from them. "Man, is this Tetris, or is it Columns?", asked Clifford, who ran and...
  3. M

    The Jim Henson Hour: Return to Muppet Central

    Chapter 5 Ubu soon sent Kermit and Piggy into a jail cell with six TVs on the wall. "Well, we are alone", said Piggy, "I guess this isn't a total loss..." Kermit gulped. "We have decided to torture you differently than we had planned", said Ubu. "OH yeah?", said Kermit, "How?"...
  4. M

    The Jim Henson Hour: Return to Muppet Central

    Chapter 4 "And now, let's pick what's on the monitors", said Zhondra. Ubu pressed a button, and the various monitors showed various weird programs. "Hey, isn't that weird science?", asked Digit, pointing at a monitor which showed a scientist. "And now I am going to scientiffically...
  5. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    To Jim: Are there any particular characters who originated on Muppets Tonight that you were responsible for creating?
  6. M

    Sweetums: Camp Councilor

    Chapter 8 The campers were chasing after Melanie, and soon they led her to the edge of a cliff. "I can't believe that these kids are so devoted to their councilor", said Melanie. "We've got you cornered!", said Michael. "You can't excape now", said Kathy. Sweetums then ran to...
  7. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Several clips were added today, including a first season version of The people in Your Neighborhood (with a grocer and a doctor), Ernie talking about shapes, and Ernie talking about his day at the zoo.
  8. M

    Jim and Frank's late-1980s availability

    It is interesting that around the late 1980s many sketches that invovle Ernie or Bert being without the other were made: When Bert's Not Here (which is copyrighted 1985, so it might not have had to do with lack of availability from Oz) Ernie calls Bert who is visiting Bart (Bert's vocie can...
  9. M

    The Jim Henson Hour: Return to Muppet Central

    Although I didn't list any specific tunes, in my mind I was thinkign something similar to the instrumental verses of "All Night Party".
  10. M

    Jim Henson's season 2 films

    By the way, that letter mentioned that Jim Henson made around 25 shorts for Sesame Street. Muppet Wiki has a sandbox page listing Henson's Sesame Street films, and I've noticed that there are 22 films listed (I think the page is missing Computer #4). That would make 23, only 2 more to go...
  11. M

    Jim and Frank's late-1980s availability

    Lately, I've noticed that it seems like there were hardly any Bert and Ernie segments produced in the late-1980s. I know there were some produced, but for the mos tpart it seems like there were many solo Ernie skits, especially ones involving Ernie being without Bert. And around that time...
  12. M

    Sweetums: Camp Councilor

    Chapter 7 Sweetums was hanging from the tree. "Well, I guess I've got to find a way to get down from here", said Sweetums. Sweetums pulled at the rope, very hard, until it snapped. Sweetums fell down, into the ground... and then through the ground, and sent back up trapped in a net...
  13. M

    The Jim Henson Hour: Return to Muppet Central

    Chapter 3 "What a cute musical number", said Bean. "Yeah, I guess it was kind of sappy", said Fozzie. "Sappy?", asked Pepe, "It was rockin', okay!" "Well, it looks like everything is back to normal", said Kermit. "At least by Jim Henson Hour standards", said Gonzo. But then...
  14. M

    Sweetums: Camp Councilor

    Chapter 6 Sweetums ran to the campsite, and shouted at the campers. "Hey, campers!", shouted Sweetums, "Wanna see me make a fire?" "Sure", said Kathy. "Alright", said Michael. "Whatever", said Bill. Sweetums took out two sticks and started rubbing them together, in...
  15. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    There was an interview with Tim Beedle at Tough Pigs regarding the comics. One thing of interest is that issue #3 will include many cameos. I figured that with it being about the archery contest that it'd be logical to feature many characters among the crowd (I won't be surprised if Statler and...
  16. M

    The Jim Henson Hour: Return to Muppet Central

    Chapter 2 The Muppets were looking around at the monitors. Kermit noticed Rowlf on one of the monitors, practicing a song. "hey, Rowlf, good job!", said Kermit. "Oh, thanks, Kermit", said Rowlf, "I wish I could be there." "Well, you not being here means more of me, okay!", said...
  17. M

    Sweetums: Camp Councilor

    Chapter 5 Sweetums later encountered Timmy while on a break. "Oh, hi, Sweetums", said Timmy, "How are things going with your campers?" "Oh, not good", said Sweetums, "They hate me." "Oh?", asked Timmy. "They keep playing tricks on me", said Sweetums, "And they take advantage of...
  18. M

    The Jim Henson Hour: Return to Muppet Central

    I didn't count their appearances because they were never shown in the studio. I guess Fozzie's ghost story would be the closest he's been to being ion the studio, as it was planned by the Muppets for the show; Fozzie's other appearance was away from the studio on location in new York and the...
  19. M

    The Jim Henson Hour: Return to Muppet Central

    Enjoy this Jim Henson Hour fan fic. Chapter 1 Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Bean Bunny, Clifford, and Pepe had all decided to take a trip to Muppet Central. "It will be great to be back at Muppet Central again after all these years", said Kermit. "Yeah, and in timem for the...
Top