Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I just think the whole idea of a Kermit puppet is so cute. ;)
  2. frogboy4

    Industry Giveaways

    It was stated a few posts back that my listing Teeth and an industry exclusive was incorrect. The industry figures are not really part of the line anyway and are not "choice" but if people want to pay $200 for a Kermit with a red tie - go for it. LOL!;)
  3. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken Does Reporter Kermit come with a hat? JUST KIDDING! I just had to say that to make it an even 100! :D Now for a real question. Have you considered including arm rods on the Kermit puppet?
  4. frogboy4

    Usher Scooter. Yes or No?

    I give it a definite yes. It could be released a year from now. No matter what characters come out, there always have to be 2 big guns in each wave. They are just about used up by wave 7 so special versions of Piggy and the gang will need to be included to help support the line. Hey, that...
  5. frogboy4

    scooter's growth spurt?

    Yeah, the robot rabbit is in the cannon. I have also put hair down Piggy with regular Kermit and hair up Piggy with Tux Kermit. I love seeing how creative people are being. Wish I could take pics.
  6. frogboy4

    scooter's growth spurt?

    I gave Scooter the clipboard and stuck the food on Miss Piggy's dresser, gave the skateboard to Helmet Gonzo and the megaphone to Kermit. Fits well in his hand, but can cause him to lean.
  7. frogboy4

    scooter's growth spurt?

    Hat Sharpener My Scooter can hold all the objects. The board is easy to put in his hand. Never had a problem. He is meant to hold he drink tray from underneath. You pop his thumb in one of the holes. Fits easily. He is meant to carry the Chinese food by the corner or side of the strap, not the...
  8. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Nate You put the hat on right side up. :) (I can tell Byron in so loving this!)
  9. frogboy4

    Muppet Show Downloads

    I completely agree with you. Maybe he was distracted by the tone of the message and didn't read on. I kind of was thrown by that at first. I was also thrown by Muppet Danny's animated Kermit mouth. It's hypnotic! :eek:
  10. frogboy4

    Industry Giveaways

    Yeah, Teeth was a fair exclusive. I mentioned him instead of Christmas Kermit. The thing is - none of these industry giveaways have been choice figures. They are simple repaints. If these giveaways were Patrol Fozzies or something I'd be crawling the walls, but they're not. The knowlege will...
  11. frogboy4

    Muppet Smilies

    LOL! Thank you. Right now I just want to see the friggin smileys. :mad: But I will be patient. :D
  12. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    LOL! That's what I thought. :p
  13. frogboy4

    Muppet Smilies

    It was supposed to happen Friday. Now it's anyone's guess. :confused:
  14. frogboy4

    scooter's growth spurt?

    There is a green Sharpie, but i don't think it will match.
  15. frogboy4

    Muppet Smilies

    The penguin idea was lost, but we added another more expressive fave in its place. One that some would like better than a penguin. Can't please everybody all the time. The staff slaved over the best choices and I spent a lot of time tweaking each smiley. The fact that it's all been caught up in...
  16. frogboy4

    Muppet Smilies

    Okay, I'm happy again. I really supported the penguin until more ideas came pouring in. We'll see how it goes. Hey - we're lucky to have Muppet smiles at all. :D
  17. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I like Johnny and Sal. I think people have a fear of new Muppets. That's a big part of it. What characters besides Digit have a big following from the Henson Hour? Maybe Clifford, but many people don't like him because he kind of replaced Kermit in MT. New Muppets are a hard sell. I think Bill...
  18. frogboy4

    Toy Fair Pics!

    I'd rather see the trenchcoat or water ballet Piggy from GMC. A helmeted on Piggy would most likely be sealed and reduce the play options. A TMS Biker Piggy wouldn't mean they had to make any other biker Muppets just like a Super Scooter doesn't mean they have to make more Super Muppets. I'd...
  19. frogboy4

    Muppet Smilies

    Hey, it was a group decision. I was originally for the penguin until I made some stronger alternates. Don't focus on what the line-up doesn't include - focus on the many things it does. sigh...always a "half empty" crowd. :(
  20. frogboy4

    Industry Giveaways

    A secret in the toy world? I keep thinking of the comic book guy in the Simpsons. LOL!
Top