Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Catastrophic new Daily Bit

    Very true. I'm sure the whiners would still have something to complain about, but would have less of a leg to stand on. I just don't think they should have to include all that info, but it is a good idea. :p
  2. frogboy4

    Muppet Smilies

    I hope soon! :o They are all done. We just have to wire them. :)
  3. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    It's film stock and lighting, not the puppet. That never changed. Everything was cold and dark in MCC. The publicity photos show are normal. Lighting has always been an issue with perceptions of Muppet colors but Gonzo's nose was never really ike the Daredevil figure.
  4. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Gonzo's nose has always been purple except for the first half of season one of the Muppet Show when it was blue-green. Some people who haven't watched a lot of shows, but seen a lot of Muppet product mistake Gonzo's nose for blue. For some reason it is depicted that way in products. Henson has...
  5. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    The mini playset idea is an ingenious one. Better than the odd accessories (which are good too) because they give the figures a sense of placement. Love it.:D
  6. frogboy4

    Muppet Smilies

    Thanx, Travis. I love that Piggy. It has to be one of my faves because I laughed all the way through making it. Don't worry, you might just get your grouch yet. It helps that Oscar is one of my faves. ;)
  7. frogboy4

    Toy Fair Pics!

    The Newsman always seemed short to me - and never had that much of a visible waist. The cool thing about him is I always found him the type of guy who is as tall standing up as sitting down. There are people like that. Janice seems to have a hat issue - it doesn't seem to have anything to do...
  8. frogboy4

    Toy Fair Pics!

    OMG! There are lots of surprizes in there and I think all questions have been answered by 29 little pics. :eek: Wow! Beauregard looks fantastic. Koozebane Kermit is an amazing sculpt. You have to love those Koozebanians too. Statler and Waldorf are great mix of classic and modern...
  9. frogboy4

    Catastrophic new Daily Bit

    Luke I think Palisades was very forthcoming when they started the club. They made it very clear it was new territory for them. I know you are mainly citing others; and those I have seen complain are the usual culprits that complain when things aren't 100% what they want. Such is life...
  10. frogboy4

    Soooooo....what do you see?

    Thanx Sarah. :) I tend to just think I'm a freak.:p Nate, love the pics. You'd do Kathy Bates proud in the Halloween ones. Such a diva. :D
  11. frogboy4

    Muppet Smilies

    There aren't any hugging ones, but there are plenty of emotions to go around. Believe me! LOL! :p
  12. frogboy4

    Catastrophic new Daily Bit

    Luke I just don't think people need that kind of nurse maiding. It's up t an individual to consider his or her investment. I really don't see many actual club members complaining too much. It seems to be others who haven't joined finding fault with Palisades' system and coming up with...
  13. frogboy4

    Soooooo....what do you see?

    These are some pics :)Action Figure Sketch (this was done for another thread) :oSelf Portrait Collage (10 years of pics) (school project) ;)Another Collage I didn't say they were good pics. Getting a better one up sometime soon. I feel work is more descriptive of a person than pictures...
  14. frogboy4

    Catastrophic new Daily Bit

    This is just the beginning of the Collector's Club and Palisades is a small company. They really have to learn as they go, but the membership fee has already payed for itself with the first package. I don't have a lot of cash, but I am commited to this line as a fan. That's what it's about. I'm...
  15. frogboy4

    Muppet Smilies

    Thanks and don't worry. Their might just be a certain "weirdo" included in the next batch. ;)
  16. frogboy4

    I'm digging the smilies changup

    Thanks. There has been some minor tweaking and there will be a lot more in a few days. I'm really glad Luke cued me in about these. One of my faves is angry Piggy. She just looks so angry. LOL!:mad: :)
  17. frogboy4

    Muppet Smilies

    Hit refresh. That worked for me. I'm seeing Bert on yours right now. :p
  18. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    To be honest, the Bunsen/Beaker tux variations didn't thrill me until I actually say how these were going to be done. Great stuff. :eek: :confused:
Top