Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Ignore Member Feature

    It seems that (for whatever reason) some members just don't get along. It's best to be as nice as you can, but if you can't stand it anymore and want to go on a flame rampage, I suggest you use this lovely feature instead. Go to USER CP (listed up top) and select EDIT IGNORE LIST. Once this...
  2. frogboy4

    New Muppet Smilies

    Those will be altered this summer. Thrilled these are going over so well. :excited:
  3. frogboy4

    New Muppet Smilies

    Muppet Pro There are lots of ways to edit graphics in Flash. It helps to break apart an image and erase out the extra space. I suggest you invest in a few Flash tutorial books. You can find many different types in any major bookstore. It's a lot of fun. It isn't really difficult making...
  4. frogboy4

    First Pepe plush revealed!

    Hey! :mad: <-----angry piggy
  5. frogboy4

    First Pepe plush revealed!

    I was gonna say! Can he play with the dolls from Finland? :halo:
  6. frogboy4

    Gobo

    Well I like Boober even if Mokey doesn't. Hey, not that way! He's just cute and I appreciate him for who he is. :flirt:
  7. frogboy4

    New Muppet Smilies

    Yours truly. I make most of the graphics on Muppet Central. I took over the graphic design last year and gave the site it's Flash look. ;)
  8. frogboy4

    First Pepe plush revealed!

    What will you do with 2 of them? :concern:
  9. frogboy4

    First Pepe plush revealed!

    Only $19.99! :D
  10. frogboy4

    Gobo

    I thought Mokey liked Boober. :concern:
  11. frogboy4

    New Muppet Smilies

    Thanks Phillip! Don't know how that got lost in it all. Must have sent on the wrong file. :concern: But it's okay now. :sing: Tommie Oscar is kind of puking. He can also mean grouchy. That's a little different than angry. It's funny that you picked some of my faves as yours. I was the...
  12. frogboy4

    First Pepe plush revealed!

    Thanks! I do love the Igels. Have you seen them in person? You can't tell from the pictures (or the reviews from some fans for that matter). Igel's Fozzie, Rizzo, Beaker, Chef, Statler and Waldorf are all top shelf. Gonzo's one of the best Gonzo non-plastic plushes made (still needs a little...
  13. frogboy4

    New Muppet Smilies

    Should be up later. I don't know why that was altered. :concern:
  14. frogboy4

    New Muppet Smilies

    Thanx, Scott. I had to get Tutter in there somewhere.:cry: I wish the penguin would go up, but there was some difficulty with programming it this morning. :eek: If you only knew what got the axe so we could bring you the penguin. LOL!
  15. frogboy4

    First Pepe plush revealed!

    That was about 20 minutes if I recall correctly. :crazy:
  16. frogboy4

    New Muppet Smilies

    There were many that I liked that were cut. :sympathy: Shouldn't mention those because people might want to swap some. But we went with the strongest ones.
  17. frogboy4

    First Pepe plush revealed!

    www.jamesvier.com/etc/pepebox.jpg (This is not a real picture - just in case) :excited:
  18. frogboy4

    New Muppet Smilies

    25 is our limit, unfortunately. But we cover most everything. I even included crying. :cry:
  19. frogboy4

    Gobo

    Kev- You crack me up. Hmmmm :halo: + :eek: = :rolleyes: Not as good, but it works in a twisted sort of way. :concern:
  20. frogboy4

    First Pepe plush revealed!

    My original mock up of this was done over a year ago. It was not intended to be a joke and had a disclaimer that it was not a real photo before people clicked on it. I thought this thread kind of started out funny but the reactions and counter reactions have been unfortunate. You create a joke...
Top