Search results

  1. M

    The Muppets and YouTube.com

    Did we know about this interview? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoSutaKx0Ag
  2. M

    Letters To Steve Episode #001

    That was good, though it seems odd that it was posted online on valentines day and this thread started yesterday. There was a question about what Steve loves most out of typewriters, crumpets, and mops. I wonder if that user was inspired by The Muppets Valentine Show, which involved all...
  3. M

    Taz-Mania

    Well, it looks like the majority of the series has been posted on youtube again (hopefully it won't be taken down anytime soon, at least not until the show gets an official US release). It looks like a few different users have uploaded episodes, and looks like every episode was uploaded (I could...
  4. M

    Who is Lionsgate associated with?

    So let me get this straight... Disney licensed the theme to at least one of its shows to Warner Music Group? Didn't Disney have its own record label at the time? And the licensed at least one of its songs to a record company owned by rival WB?
  5. M

    Ken Snyder's animation?

    I don't know, but according to the 40th anniversary book, Ken Snyder's studio animated the Alice Braitwaite Goodyshoes segments, the 20 cartoon with the four-armed guru (seen in Learnign About Numbers and episode 276), and the "Fishing Boy/Alphabet Soup" cartoon from season one. An...
  6. M

    A lucky day to buy Muppet DVD's.

    Good for you! Those kids don't need to be exposed to The Muppets Wizard of Oz! ;) Though I think that would be better for the kids than Kermit's Swamp Years. It might be good to search flea markets and used video/DVD stores to older, out of print Muppet DVDs and videos (depending on whether...
  7. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    Maybe the guy who contributes to The Muppet Mindset's "?" series of articles (I can't remember his name off-hand right now) should do an article asking that question. Pretty much all questions spotlighted in those articles ended up getting definate answers (though reportedly he did not expect to...
  8. M

    Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

    Well, the Muppet Wiki page for Elmo's Travel Songs and Games now has a big description, which confirms my assumption that the DVD will have new linking footage. It also mentions that it will involve the characters on a trip to the zoo... I wonder if the newsflash segment with Kermit at a zoo...
  9. M

    Hasbro's Sesame line to be unveiled at Toy Fare

    You know, it would be great if Hasbro picked up the Muppets license this year as well.
  10. M

    Your Muppet mistakes

    I'm pretty sure I saw A Muppet Family Christmas before I first saw any full episodes of the live action Fraggle Rock. I'm sure I knew about Fraggle Rock at the time (though now that I remember, I initially thought it was called Fraggle Rocks). But until I saw the live action series, my exposure...
  11. M

    Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

    I've been thinking the same too, though I wonder if it would confuse and annoy the casual marketplace very much. Of course I like season five better than season four; It's the only season with Lips, it's got the best version of the opening and closing, it's got a good number of episodes I'd like...
  12. M

    Your Muppet mistakes

    Do you recall if any of the scripts you have/had refer to Big/Mean Mama by name? I think you mentioned in the Muppet Central guide for the John Cleese episode that John Cleese wrote that episodes Pigs in Space sketch... Not sure if that info came from a copy of the script or not, but Mean Mama...
  13. M

    Little things we've noticed

    In the Kaye Ballard episode, the band (especially Floyd) express their dislike for the theme song... Yet does anybody else think it's odd how most of the band wears purple tuxedos? Somehow I'd expect Floyd and Animal to be the types that wouldn't want to wear purple tuxedos (black tuxes, sure...
  14. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    You know, as far as virals go, maybe after the movie comes out they could produce a series of videos hosted by Walter, in which he makes his own video blog. That would be cool... He could announce news regarding the Muppets, spotlight certain characters, talk about his favorite moments, and so...
  15. M

    Your dream 2011 Muppet Promotions

    A few people seem to have pointed out that there hasn't been any news of any new Muppet viral videos in awhile. I wonder if Disney is holding off on viral videos so we can whet our appetite for the new movie. It seems appropriate that we don't know of any new viral videos, since the movie is...
  16. M

    The New Movie: The Muppets

    I wonder if the Toy Story short will include any Muppet toys. It'd be cool if some of the Palisades Toys were included (of course back when Palisades was producing Muppet toys I thought it'd be cool to see them in Toy Story 3... But I wonder if the time has past for such a reference). With...
  17. M

    Kermit Tries a Monster Exercise

    Muppet Wiki has a photo and information on one of the Kermit sketches pages (and I reckon it's on one of the Grover sketches pages... Probably the miscellaneous page).
  18. M

    Hasbro's Sesame line to be unveiled at Toy Fare

    It's still a shame that we had to wait until the license got picked up by a company that cares to get all the main characters released.
  19. M

    Little things we've noticed

    Thank you for starting a Muppet equivilient. I've been wanting to mention some little things I've noticed in Muppet productions recently. Something that I noticed long before I joined the forum but had forgotten about until last week was at the end of the "You Can't Take No For an Answer"...
  20. M

    Hasbro's Sesame line to be unveiled at Toy Fare

    I didn't notice this until it was pointed out on the tough pigs message board, and didn't see anybody mention it here... But there's actually going to be a Murray plush! http://www.toughpigs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/toyfair11-9.JPG He's on the shelf on the left, at the very end on...
Top