Search results

  1. Misskermie

    What are your stories?

    Thanks Newsie!:D
  2. Misskermie

    Your Muppet holy grail

    must...have...miss piggy desk set...i will...die...if i dont...get it...
  3. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    YMBAOMF if you only speak mock swedish when you're in the kitchen
  4. Misskermie

    FanFic Library Index

    Um...I just would like some of my stories here. This is all...Ed... -Jaz (Miss Kermie)
  5. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    I...I am speechless in a good way... Piggy saves money for her kids that don't exist... That's so sweet, I'm not gonna poke you with the nag stick...
  6. Misskermie

    The Daydream Believer and the Prom Queen

    THIS IS MADNESSS!!!
  7. Misskermie

    The Daydream Believer and the Prom Queen

    AHHHHHHHHHHHH! MY NAME'S NOT MEEP!!! IT'S JAZ! NOT MEEP MEEP MO MEE!!!
  8. Misskermie

    The Daydream Believer and the Prom Queen

    Thank You Figgie! I appriciate the help! Honestly, I thought Piggy was all wrong... Oh and yes. You may call moi Jaz. THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO!!! *points at Beaker* Stop calling me Meep!!!
  9. Misskermie

    Is there a man in that locker? (MTM question)

    Oh good someone else saw the man in the locker too! And I don't think it was Frank because he wasn't wearing glasses.
  10. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    Oh thank you! *flips hair* It's a gift!:)
  11. Misskermie

    Favorite Muppet

    MISS PIGGY AND FOZZIE BEAR!!!
  12. Misskermie

    "Meep, Beaker" Acrylic painting by Kevin L. Williams

    Oh it is so realistic...Did that painting just "meep" at me?
  13. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you won't admit you're an obsessed Muppet fan
  14. Misskermie

    Meeting Steve Whitmire and Eric Jacobson. (A Day I'll Never forget)

    OMGONZO! YOU MET MY FAVORITE MUPPET PERFORMERS! IWISH I WAS THERE!
  15. Misskermie

    New Muppet Show theme for a new tv show with Lifes a happy song

    I love the lyrics you created! They sound so muppety! Please post more!
  16. Misskermie

    New fun but addicting muppet game on muppets.com

    You'll never believe this. I saved the theatre on my first try. IM EPICAL!!!
  17. Misskermie

    The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

    On the Jim henson hour when Piggy was explaining how it was to be a pig in hollywood. I felt bad for her.
  18. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    YMBAOMF You found out you had to disect frogs in science, and accepted the F because you didn't want to hurt any relatives of Kermit
  19. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    By them needing two beds, he means, Piggy's pregnancy could cause her to become angry, and have her wanting to sleep alone.
  20. Misskermie

    The 'What Song Are You Currently Listening To?' Thread

    "Night boat to Cairo"-Madness I blame just dance 3
Top