Search results

  1. Misskermie

    The End

      Chapter Four- Movin' right along (?), & Bein' Green       The Gang was at the entrance to the lost woods. They were just about to split up and go find Kermit. "Alright guys! Me and Fozzie will go this way, Floyd and Janice, go that way, and Gonzo and Camilla, go that way. Ready? Break!"...
  2. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    I always shout Honeydew before she says burner lol.
  3. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    YMBAOMF If you smile everytime your science teacher says "Beaker" or "Bunsen Burner"
  4. Misskermie

    Game Suggestions Thread

    I got one! It's sorta like trivia but not quite. So, I call it... Well I don't know yet. I'll leave that to my go fer.;) Anyway, you name an element from a Muppet Movie, or Fraggle Rock, or a specific episode of the Muppet show, or whatever. The next person answers the question with the answer...
  5. Misskermie

    The End

    The End Chapter One: The new kid, Roy       It was a sunny summer Saturday. The Muppet gang was outside at their usual meeting spot, the old oak tree. They were talking about their plans for the future, since graduation was only a few weeks away. "...And then, when I get my degree, I'm...
  6. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    I loved this chapter! Please write more like this! It was so cute!
  7. Misskermie

    Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

    Hooray for truthful unartistic peeps.
  8. Misskermie

    Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

    Hooray for friends with scanners!
  9. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    OMGONZO I AM SOOOO EXCITED! AND SHAME FOR THAT JOKE!
  10. Misskermie

    Did you sing along with Rainbow Connection and Mahna Mahna?

    I sang halfway through rainbow connection, then I cried. I couldn't take the beautifilness! LOL. And I was the only one who did it. But I did sing mahna mahna loud and proud, because everyone else was!
  11. Misskermie

    Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

    Ok, I'll draw her soon!
  12. Misskermie

    The Time the Muppets Beat Time

    BURN!!!!!!
  13. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    YMBAOMF if you call Piggy your mom, and Kermit your dad
  14. Misskermie

    Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

    Is she a purple whatnot?
  15. Misskermie

    Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

    Well...If you insist... But I must know what Lonnie looks like!
  16. Misskermie

    Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

    Hey, while we wait for a fantabulous installment of this very romantic story, let me introduce you to something I like to call... Jaz's Story Art! Pictures she has drawn according to story she's posting them on. WARNING- I am not the best drawing person everz! Cut moi slack! First... THE...
  17. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    YMBAOMF if Kermit and Miss Piggy are your good and bad conscience! (They're mine!)
  18. Misskermie

    Too Smart

    Well, yeah, but they have to do with Muppets as backround characters
  19. Misskermie

    Too Smart

    Oh sure, I'd be happy to! Is there any specific character you're known as? Like I'm known as Jaz!
  20. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    Yes, when she wakes up. I can hear the sweet mumbles, then the pause of realization, then my favorite part... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Top