Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Muppet Childhood Memories

    Yup! Our faces were freezing!!! That also taught me what "Stuffing your face" meant.
  2. Misskermie

    Calendar Oneshot: March Mushy Muddy

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was so sweet!
  3. Misskermie

    Muppet Childhood Memories

    You shoulda been there! That was the year I smooshed cake in evryone's face when they smooshed it in mine!
  4. Misskermie

    Muppet Childhood Memories

    Well, since it was a Piggy themed Party, we had a homemade Gonzo pinata, that was made very thin, so that we could karate chop it, instead of hit it with a stick! And there was plenty of chocolate! And we played pin the lips on the Kermit... wierd game BTW. We physically had to kiss a Kermit...
  5. Misskermie

    Muppet Childhood Memories

    I had a Miss Piggy party for my 7th birthday!
  6. Misskermie

    Muppet Childhood Memories

    When I was about 6, I watched the Muppets take manhattan on TV. All I remembered was Kermit and Piggy's wedding, and the Muppet baby scene. Later in life, I watched it again, thinking I've never seen it before, until the baby scene. I was half thinking i saw it already... Until the end, when I...
  7. Misskermie

    Muppet Easter?

    I saw some Muppet chocolates! But when I went to look the next the day, they were all gone. Must have been my imagination...
  8. Misskermie

    Muppet Pajamas and Bandaids at Walmart

    I know! I got K+P pj pants! And i saw the bandaids, but my mom wouldnt let me have them as a collectors item. lol!
  9. Misskermie

    Moopet Love

    Moopet Love Part One   It was another day in Los Angeles. On the right side of Los Angeles, it was sunny, and crime free. This is where the Muppets dwelled. On the right side, it was dark, and there was frequent crime. This is where the Moopets lived. The Moopets lived together in a big...
  10. Misskermie

    Too Smart

    Thank You! And you're welcome!
  11. Misskermie

    Who was worse?

    So, what's worse? Tearing down the theatre for oil, or for a night club?
  12. Misskermie

    Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

    Yes. Bravo count. That was very nice, allow me to contribute with this post! And yes, especially Ru!!!
  13. Misskermie

    Favorite Team-up

    Kermit and Miss Piggy- I'm a romantic, so it's natural for me to like them, and they're really funny when they admit they actually have feelings for eachother. Link and Strangpork- You gotta love how they bag on Miss Piggy! Miss Piggy, Randy and Andy- There's nothin' better than a bajillion...
  14. Misskermie

    RIP Muppet Show Guests

    Yes, I really miss gilda radner and john denver. I also miss Avery Schriber. He started the spark between a certain Pig and a certain Frog. (Or at least got a certain frog jealous.)
  15. Misskermie

    The question plaguing us all

    That's so sad. =(
  16. Misskermie

    Saddest Song in A Muppet Movie

    This was hard for me. But I said pictures in my head. Saying goodbye was a very close second.
  17. Misskermie

    Happy Birthday To Our Beloved Ru!!

    Yeah, she's rully beloved! Happy birthday Ru! Have a good one! Eat lots of cake! Save me a piece! I'm being serious! Naw, Just kiddin'! Hope your birthday is full of Muppety happiness!
  18. Misskermie

    The End

        Chapter Ten- Kermit and Miss Piggy         When Kermit and Piggy finally stopped running, they found themselves stopped on top of a hill with the moon staring at their every move. "We should be safe here for a while." Kermit assured. Piggy nodded, but kept her head low. "Piggy...
  19. Misskermie

    The End

    Wow. I did not know that.
  20. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    I did not not think of that, you're unfair! Mo, I'm going to be a better Godparent than you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Top