Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Muppet Voice Impressions

    Oh, and I fergot Animal too.:halo:
  2. Misskermie

    Does anyone have any kerosene...

    Yeah, that thing was very annoying.
  3. Misskermie

    Does anyone have any kerosene...

    WARNING- NUMBER ONE IS A SPOILER! 1. Really love that scene! It was partially my favorite, because in Paris, Miss Piggy told Kermit she can not be replaced, and then Piggy comes back to Miss Poogy saying "Sorry Miss Piggy, you've been replaced...PERMANATELY!" That is when I was all hype. "GET...
  4. Misskermie

    Skeeter....Muppet Baby that never grew!

    Yeah, that seems to be the logical conclusion.
  5. Misskermie

    The End

    Chapter Seven- The Wedding Void         Hilda had finally finished Piggy's makeup. That pig was beautiful. She was incredibly heartbroken however. "Hilda, please don't send me out there! I'm not in love with Roy! I'm in love with... I'm in love with Kermit." Piggy cried. "If it was up to...
  6. Misskermie

    Skeeter....Muppet Baby that never grew!

    Well, she only grew up in the comics. And I thought that they sent her off to college, LOL
  7. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    SO? I'm Miss Piggy's long lost daughter, which makes me and Figgie long lost sisters, so I outrank you!!!!:)
  8. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    WELL I'M HOLDIN' EM FIRST!
  9. Misskermie

    Muppet Voice Impressions

    I can do Kermit:), Beaker:eek:, Janice:flirt:, Swedish Chef:hungry:, and I can sound like Piggy:mad: when she's angry. These are hard for a gal like me!
  10. Misskermie

    Haaiiii-YAAAAH!

    Yup, and she got a splinter
  11. Misskermie

    Fake Miss Piggy on eBay

    Either way, it is still a good replica
  12. Misskermie

    Fake Miss Piggy on eBay

    I can't tell if it is not the real Miss Piggy, but it is strange that they would bid her off.
  13. Misskermie

    Scooter at The TED Conference

    It's so nice to see him alone. Not even Kermit was there! That's unusual, but it's also amazing!
  14. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    Soooooooooooooooooo Adorable! I was kinda wondering why he wasn't a tadpole too. Oh well. WONDERFULL! :sleep:Well, I hated it! :boo:Boo! :sleep:Boo! SHUT UP YOU OLD FOOLZ, IT WAS AWESOME!
  15. Misskermie

    Kyunkyua's Doodles!

    That's the oscar award!
  16. Misskermie

    Your Thoughts: The Muppets Green Album

    I listen to the slow piano songs when I write fics. There's one thing I didn't like. They changed the words a little when I first listened to it. I tried to sing with it, but some of the words changed. Like in Bein' green, it said "It's all I wanna be" instead of "And I think it's all I want to...
  17. Misskermie

    Miss Kermie, Figgie, and Wiggie present: A story!

    Hooray for upcoming updates!
  18. Misskermie

    "Muppet Platoon"

    LOL "Tex stole that from me!" Ha Ha HA HA HA! I mean- insanity laugh, insanity laugh...
  19. Misskermie

    Kyunkyua's Doodles!

    OH I LOVE IT! Aand, They won an Oscar! I didn't know till just now! Sooooooo....YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY! For you and Gary and Walter!
  20. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    Hooray for bright lives!
Top