Search results

  1. frogboy4

    Interesting Gulf War News

    I can see this as being a very fine line. One that should have been debated in court. I don't think the artist should have been jailed or prevented from drawing. However, I think it's fair for the court to demand he not draw images that depicted child pornography. When an artist walks that line...
  2. frogboy4

    EM.TV to Sell Muppets to Jim Henson's Children for $89 Million

    I have to admit, the Frogboy is extremely happy. My only concern is that after pulling together all the funds to buy the Muppets, they will have no funds left to promote them. This, however, saves the Fox show and the currend more mature path the Muppets have been forging. I have faith that...
  3. frogboy4

    Interesting Gulf War News

    Please list a link where we can research the details of the case (dates, parties involved, location etc). Thanks.
  4. frogboy4

    Eisner Nears Muppet Rescue

    I don't think they look exactly like Muppet characters and really don't see any copyright infringement. The show would have lost favor on it's own. If anything Henson should have sued Between the Lions, but they have many personal connections with performers and desingers. I could definitely...
  5. frogboy4

    Eisner Nears Muppet Rescue

    They look like the Muppets' backwood cousins. :eek:
  6. frogboy4

    Ken or someone, help me figure out what this one item is from the Chef Kitchen

    Yeah. I looked at it from one of the reviews. I would have probably figured it out, but I can see some confusion. I grew up with a refrigerator like that.
  7. frogboy4

    Ken or someone, help me figure out what this one item is from the Chef Kitchen

    I need to see this thing because I have found it obsurd that so many people can't figure it out. It seems obvious to me. LOL!
  8. frogboy4

    Eisner Nears Muppet Rescue

    I think Classic Media has much more uncertainty attached to it.:eek:
  9. frogboy4

    Eisner Nears Muppet Rescue

    Classic Media really scares me. They seem more interested in the aquisition of the Muppet property instead of creating new projects. I just don't like it. Disney would be better than that.
  10. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    That's something I was pushing also. The only way it could be done is if the line was flying off the shelves. Right now it's just doing a cute little Muppet walk. :p :zany:
  11. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    (someone crack a window) :smirk:
  12. frogboy4

    Disney's Widescreen "for Dummies"

    I agree. You know, that was discussed in my filmschool sound course years back. Apparently, the commercial really isn't any louder thatn the program, rather, the signal only stays in the loud portion of the range. Weirdness. I'm an apartment guy (probably always will be) and I have...
  13. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Well then buy two of everything Palisades. Woohahahaaha! Oh, sorry. You weren't supposed to hear the evil laugh. :o
  14. frogboy4

    Disney's Widescreen "for Dummies"

    Yeah, that was a bad picture for Disney to demonstrate the process. I really think that all FX and animated films should be given to us in widescreen. There's always so much happening around the edges. I feel wanting a cropped film is disrespectful to the director and all involved in the...
  15. frogboy4

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Ken- I absolutely love that picture with the puny Simpson's Kitchen lodged into your Swedish kitchen. It cracks me up and I think it should make picture of the week! It aslo explains why these sets aren't 12-buck knock-offs. Absolutely amazing stuff!! The images can be found in Palisade's...
  16. frogboy4

    Disney's Widescreen "for Dummies"

    Was wondering when you 'd catch that. :D
  17. frogboy4

    Disney's Widescreen "for Dummies"

    What? I don't get it. :halo:
  18. frogboy4

    Eisner Nears Muppet Rescue

    :o I'm sure I should know that, but I don't. LOL! Thank you.
Top