Ask Ken at Palisades

WiGgY

Reaction score
To answer the Mega question. When Ken says sales of the mega line he means retailers buying them to put in their stores. This happened at the time of series 1. If retailers bought the megas in series 1, we would have seen Rowlf in series 3 and a mega in every series. But they didn't buy them which is too bad because the megas are way cool.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
Is Mega Animal available yet? I remember you mentioning sale figures for 'the first two Megas' so I was wondering if I missed it.

Remember when I asked whether or not the Swinetrek would have the regular field of stars as its default background over which the others would fit and you said you hadn't thought of that but you seemed to like the idea and said you would look into seeing if that could be done. How's that going?

Last, how tall, in inches, are the male and female Koozebanians? They look about the same size as the Robot Rabbit minus ears and feet. Speaking of feet, do the Koozebanians have little sculpted feet? They didn't look like they did in the pictures I saw.
Glad you liked the Kitchen. It really is meant to be played with.

MEGA Animal is starting to trickle out to shelf. It should be more widely available in the next 2-3 weeks.

The Star Field is still a good idea I just haven't dealt with it yet.

Th Koozebanes are about 2 or 2.5 each. They are fairly small. I will show something in a bit next week perhaps for the set.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken-

I absolutely love that picture with the puny Simpson's Kitchen lodged into your Swedish kitchen. It cracks me up and I think it should make picture of the week! It aslo explains why these sets aren't 12-buck knock-offs. Absolutely amazing stuff!!

The images can be found in Palisade's bit. http://www.palisadestoys.com/new/whatsnew/index.html

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Seeing that pitiful Simpson's deal sure does make Palisades kings of the action figure front.

Bad thing is that now I cannot buy any other action figures. Nothing matches the quality of the Palisades figures!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well then buy two of everything Palisades. Woohahahaaha! Oh, sorry. You weren't supposed to hear the evil laugh. :embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Don't you just know that I want to?

But, my wallet doesn't agree with those plans.

Kinda like onions don't agree with me, or milk--but, the outcome is different and, oh, nevermind...

Luke

Reaction score
The Kitchen could have got some coverage in Dolls House Magazines and websites, theres a nice crossover - Dolls House Style theming and accessories mixed with the zany Muppet license. Could have probably sold a few extra units.

I hope Palisades makes as much as they can out of the Star Trek spoof element of the Swine Trek and the PIS figures now they have a marketing person. Loads of magazines and websites there and you can guarantee a large percentage of the trekkies were very much into Pigs In Space.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
The Kitchen could have got some coverage in Dolls House Magazines and websites, theres a nice crossover - Dolls House Style theming and accessories mixed with the zany Muppet license. Could have probably sold a few extra units.
So, at this point, am I the only one thinking 'Muppet Boarding House?'

I know, impractical and un-doable...still, something to think about, eh?

Oh, and Froggie, the windows cracked themselves, mirrors shattered--it's a mess.

Luke

Reaction score
I suggested Boarding House, even went into a lot of detail but i think it would have to be done real big extra deluxe size to really work and have all the rooms - but if they were going to do something like that then obviously they's want to do the more recognisable Theatre.