Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Mr. Cellophane Bear

    Awwwwwwwwwwwww! Sweet story! And Fozzie, I've always noticed you! <3
  2. Misskermie

    A fic someone should write..a challenge

    Wow, it's way longer that a day, but I'm going to attempt to write chapter one now. "I can't believe he's gone." Said Kermit, with tears in his eyes. Rowlf nodded his head in agreement. Rowlf gave a long howl in memory of their old pal, Jim. "Rolwf, me 'n the frog are headin' back to the...
  3. Misskermie

    Miss Piggy: The Beginning

    Aw, Piggy's so innocent! She's all like, "Hi, what's your name?" That was such a squeeeeeeeee moment!! I leave you with a Muffin! And send your brother my love!>:o<
  4. Misskermie

    Dreams about Muppets

    I had a dream that I took Beaker's position in Muppet Labs, and Bunsen blew me up. All of a sudden everything was white, I saw Whoopi Goldberg, and next thing I know, I was shopping with Miss Piggy. It was pretty strange if you ask me...
  5. Misskermie

    A BEARY Interesting Romance

    Hi, here's a cute story... I'm stuck on the first story, so I'm going to post the second one instead! Because really, "Meeting the Muppets" Isn't really important. But I'll still update it!!! Ok... Here's another cute story... Chapter One- Can You Keep a Secret?     It's only been six...
  6. Misskermie

    Muppets you wish would come back!

    H I L D A!!!
  7. Misskermie

    The "Have You Ever Wondered..." Thread

    I suppose timeless means that no matter what time period it is watched in, all generations will like it, and it isn't from a specific time period, because of that reson. Like, it isn't classified as 80's or something.
  8. Misskermie

    Who was worse?

    I'm being so neutral right now... *Ahem* Rachael Changed the contract, which is just as evil as pretending to be a philanthropist.
  9. Misskermie

    Slackbot draws stuff

    I love how Boober's good conscience's tail has a halo as well as his head!
  10. Misskermie

    Who was worse?

    Well that's not nessecarily true, because Kermit WAS about to give up, after asking Tex for the theatre back, but Miss Piggy straigtened him out.
  11. Misskermie

    Someone Answer This Question!!!

    CHESHIRE CAT!!!!
  12. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    Oh yes brilliant! I loved it! Especially the ending. not only that, but I don't think 80's Robot can get married anyway, because I don't think he's a legal american. LOL
  13. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    YMBAOMF if Fozzie's your lover. *hint hint*
  14. Misskermie

    Advice on getting over family deaths

    Honestly, counselors aren't doing wonders these days.
  15. Misskermie

    Getting Swamped

    BRAVO!!!
  16. Misskermie

    Fan art

    Oh... Well I just tried, and it didn't work. Oh well.
  17. Misskermie

    Rumor: Lindsay Lohan in "The Muppets" Sequel?

    Yeah, if they did start the movie, there'd be comercials already.
  18. Misskermie

    Someone Answer This Question!!!

    HaHa, good 'Ol Charlie Brown! He's hopeless!
  19. Misskermie

    Someone Answer This Question!!!

    Wow. He's the second Poe I've ever heard of.
Top