Search results

  1. Misskermie

    Someone Answer This Question!!!

    But we don't have a poetry section.
  2. Misskermie

    The Muppets After The Muppets - Episode 9: Getting Steve Carrel

    LOL! I can't believe you put Brad Pitt in this, and Piggy didn't make Kermit jealous not once! LOL! And LOL, Walter was about to go Wayyyyyyyyyyy back. "It all started in 1955..." LOL! I could tell him everything about Muppets too!
  3. Misskermie

    So, any gamers here?

    I am a gamer. I was only wondering If there were anymore of me, so then maybe we can be friends on a game system or something! ...Ok... So I'm stuck on a lot of videogames and I need help. LOL. Well, what's your favorite game, and your gamer skill Hm? BTW, My gamer skill is outragingly...
  4. Misskermie

    If some Muppets had theme songs

    Kermit- Should I stay or should I go?
  5. Misskermie

    You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

    YMBAOMF If everytime you tell a bad/corny joke, you say, Wocka Wocka!
  6. Misskermie

    A BEARY Interesting Romance

            Chapter Four- Dinner after the show... Has been canceled       The long show hours were finally over. Jaz and Fozzie were going to go on their "date" pretty soon. "Hey Jaz, are you ready to go?" Fozzie asked. "Uh, yeah. L-Let's go." Jaz stuttered. Fozzie went to go open the...
  7. Misskermie

    Miss Piggy: The Beginning

    Ha! That wasn't fair! Autumn shoould get disqualified too!!!
  8. Misskermie

    Muppety Doodles

    Wow, they look prety good as humans!
  9. Misskermie

    Cookie Monster meets his equal match...

    HaHa! Same here!
  10. Misskermie

    Video: The Muppets "Feel the Hunger" Parody

    LOL! Everyone is watching... Ahhhh! AHHHHHahhahahahaah! I busted out laughing when I saw Piggy at the end! LOLOLOLOL!!! HA!
  11. Misskermie

    Cavorting

    Yay! I like it! Kermit was the flirty one this tome! HA! twist!
  12. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    Now I'm scared Ru! LOL JK!
  13. Misskermie

    What was the best thing that happened today?

    *looks around* Maaaaaaybeee...
  14. Misskermie

    She Gets What She Wants

    I don't care if its PG13... I can still read it LOL
  15. Misskermie

    Someone Answer This Question!!!

    So I read Poe NEXT year!
  16. Misskermie

    Having Each Other (Ush-Gush)

    What kind of God parents are we? *takes out hammer* OH! You're kidding! *puts away hammer* Heh heh, I was doing nothing!
  17. Misskermie

    When a Muppet says...

    Yes, not only it is hilarious, it's also very cute! <3
  18. Misskermie

    For OUR Convenience...

    I have no idea what a TKO is LOL. I feel so lonely!
  19. Misskermie

    A fic someone should write..a challenge

    Ah, yes the montage... :sympathy:Classic!
  20. Misskermie

    A fic someone should write..a challenge

    That's exactly what I was thinking! Dogs usually curl up in beds when they miss that person, so... Yeah! And well, I really need help with sad Rowlf, because I can't see him that way either!
Top